Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) (1005 Views)

Why Sudden Increase In Boko Haram Activities? / Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel / Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by Pheals(f): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
This happen today and it seem funny to me so I feel like sharing it like birthday cake, now let me share my little Experience as market women keep complaining of increase in exchange rate even The "pure water distributors" keep on complaining I wonder how dollar affect them.

A plumber was called to wash the water tank today,he arrives early with two of his boys, few minutes later negotiation started with one of my brothers . The plumber said "to climb up to wash the tank na #1500 and to come down na another #1500" my brother was like "u didn't need to come down just stay there"(joking) and The plumber started complaining of dollar shhhh can't stop laughing .i was wondering how dollar affect that!! Later agree to pay 2k

2weeks ago I was out to get "Titus sardines " have already budget that since it was #140 I saw it last @ grocery stores ( GB) so I was with 150 as usual just to get the stuff. I walk down the road already tired and hungry until I Get the kiosk and the lady there was like "sis na #200 " she insist , I was down dont know what to do or say! Really felt bad... oya share yours !!

Bashing is allow for any grammatical and typographical errors .u are welcome can't afford to weep tonight again
Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by Pineapp: 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Here,
Alomo is now sold for 300 embarassed
Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by Pheals(f): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pineapp:
Here,
Alomo is now sold for 300 embarassed
how. Many bottles do u take per day

Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by mightyhaze: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
I bought explore spray for 800 naira 2day,as against 550 dat I normally buy it! Had 2 buy just 2 pcs,instead of d 6 pack I normally buy ,...am hopin tins normalise soon. sad

3 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by poshestmina(f): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Big bio oil is now #2600 (with all my bargaining power and sweet mouth)against #2000 or #2100

Eva water in now 250 formerly 200 or 100 (Mallam)
Pure water is now 200 per bag

I went to the market on my way from work today ehn,i almost cried. 3k finished and I didn't see what I bought angry

We are in for it. Buharry don cut everybody neck
Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by Acidosis(m): 12:00am On Mar 03, 2016
did you queue to get these items?

IF NO, then don't complain yet smiley

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by Vision4God: 12:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Too bad. Buhari pay attention to ds
Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by Pheals(f): 12:18am On Mar 03, 2016
Acidosis:
did you queue to get these items?

IF NO, then don't complain yet smiley

I queue for fuel bro! ! Today .. imagine in the hot sun
Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by Acidosis(m): 12:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Pheals:
I queue for fuel bro! ! Today .. imagine in the hot sun

awww sad I can imagine the discomfort on your skin cheesy
Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by Pheals(f): 12:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Acidosis:

awww sad I can imagine the discomfort on your skin cheesy
it pains
Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by Acidosis(m): 12:28am On Mar 03, 2016
Pheals:
it pains

sadly you have to get used to it; you could ask for a salary review at work, etc...
Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by lekjons(m): 6:35am On Mar 03, 2016
poshestmina:
Big bio oil is now #2600 (with all my bargaining power and sweet mouth)against #2000 or #2100

Eva water in now 250 formerly 200 or 100 (Mallam)
Pure water is now 200 per bag

I went to the market on my way from work today ehn,i almost cried. 3k finished and I didn't see what I bought angry

We are in for it. Buharry don cut everybody neck

a bag of pure water here(ibadan) is N100.. most times, it's we Nigerians that tries to take advantage of everything and make life hard for ourselves..
Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by SportsHD: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2021
How e be now?
Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by Nokio1: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
2o16 Dangote Salt N25 2o21 Dangote Salt 1oo
Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by superCleanworks(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
the movie is just about to begin
2021 still has SIX FULL MONTHS left to go
2022 is 365 days

fasten your seatbelt
Re: Sudden Increase In Commodities And Service Price (share Your Experience) by princechina(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
my brother was like "u didn't need to come down just stay there"[b][/b]

This made my day

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi / Buhari With Chinese President And Obama At The Nuclear Security Summit / Watch Nigerian Soldiers Removing Weapons Hidden By Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.