Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. (1202 Views)

Alternative To UBA Africard For Paypal / Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded / UBA Has Fully Remitted All NNPC/NLNG Dollar Deposits –management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 06, 2016
I have been refunded of my #90900..thanks to UBA for the quick response...
Cc. Lalasticlala
Seun..
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by Nutase: 4:09am On Dec 06, 2016
You no dey sleep. How una winch meeting today. E be like say na UBA una use close d meeting. grin

1 Like

Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by banjicom(m): 4:14am On Dec 06, 2016
UBA a very useless bank, with clueless customer representative and they don't ever care about their customers. Imagine me standing over 3 hours on a queue just because i want to deposit #2000 in my account.

That was how over #3000 was deducted from my account when i was trying to use their MasterCard to verify my paypal. Up till today UBA refuse to return back my money even after paypal said the money has been sent back into my account. Contact them on Twitter and call them they were just giving me stories...... i had to leave the money for them.

Very useless Bank!
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:
You no dey sleep. How una winch meeting today. E be like say na UBA una use close d meeting. grin
lollllll

Na money matter be this na.

No sleep till I get my money.
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by Nutase: 5:00am On Dec 06, 2016
Yomieluv:
lollllll

Na money matter be this na.

No sleep till I get my money.
best of luck.
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by noble71(m): 5:04am On Dec 06, 2016
I taught I'm the only one suffering this. UBA pay me my 5K that you people debited via transfer. I went to their customer care and was asked to check back next 2weeks.

#UBAPAYMEMYMONEY-BUHARIECONOMYNODESMILE
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by Tallesty1(m): 6:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Go to the bank today or launch a twitter campaign.
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Lalasticlala,pls I need this on front page..

UBA is just becoming another pain in the neck..

I never see where #90900 just disappear like that, so my money has turned to Merlin abi?
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by DisisKp: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2016
Chai na my UBA u na talk about like.

@Yomieluv i advise that you contact them via Facebook or send a mail to cfc@ubagroup.com. I had my U-Mobile issues resolved in due time.
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by Tonysparx: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Oga why u dey stress urself, send them a tweet. Their online presence is the bomb. They wee even call u sef and resolve kiakia
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by famopompy(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Yomieluv:
On Saturday 3rd,of December. I initiated a transfer of #90900 from my account in UBA, with the account number-2059851314,to my GTB account-0150966732..using the U-mobile App.

I own the two account details.

I was debited by UBA, and wasn't credited to my GTB account. I have called UBA customer care countless times. What got me angry is that,for each call made,the customer care attendant always give a new date/day the money would be reversed. The last one gave December 12th again.they seems lost on what to say/do to my complain.

UBA, pls where's my #90900.

Cc. Lalasticlala
Seun..

believe me, they will attend to you. i had one issue like that about 2 months ago, i contacted them on face book and twitter at the same time and i was called by dere agent. or you can send them a mail cfc@ubagroup.com. tweet dem and u will get a response.
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2016
UBA just called me that it will be resolved in the next 15minutes...am hoping...once done,I will notify the public.
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by Mrbllymer: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2016
Yomieluv:
UBA just called me that it will be resolved in the next 15minutes...am hoping...once done,I will notify the public.
it's better to walk into the bank, tell them your issue, fill the form u'd be given and you will be credited within 10days... Happened to me twice last week and have been credited.
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by DisisKp: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2016
Yomieluv:
s
Wow!!! Are you serious?! These guys no dey use customers play o!
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2016
noble71:
I taught I'm the only one suffering this. UBA pay me my 5K that you people debited via transfer. I went to their customer care and was asked to check back next 2weeks.

#UBAPAYMEMYMONEY-BUHARIECONOMYNODESMILE
I have been refunded.. Thanks to UBA team.
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2016
DisisKp:
s
Wow!!! Are you serious?! These guys no dey use customers play o!
I was surprised, but surprisingly I have been refunded.... Thanks to UBA team.
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Mrbllymer:
it's better to walk into the bank, tell them your issue, fill the form u'd be given and you will be credited within 10days... Happened to me twice last week and have been credited.
issues resolved, and refund made...UBA is the bomb.
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by noble71(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2016
Yomieluv:
I have been refunded.. Thanks to UBA team.

they never pay me ooo
Re: UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
On the 27th of Nov, I was trying to fund my Nairabet account using webpay with the sum of #4000, unfortunately I was debited but my Nairabet account was not credited, the following day I went to one of their branch and filled a dispense error form, they said it would be reversed within 8 days, but after 8 days nothing still happened, i went back and they said for the fact that It is Nairabet, it would take time...

Till today they have not still reversed it...what should I do again?

(1) (Reply)

Save Yourself Time, Resource, & Visa Refusal By Following A Step-by-step Guide / How To Borrow Airtime Frommtn, Etisalat, Glo &airtel Without Paying Back / This Is How You Can Import Small Items Into Nigeria and Make Good Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.