Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Photos Of President Buhari As He Meets With Turkish President Recep Erdogan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari As He Meets With Turkish President Recep Erdogan (764 Views)

Obasanjo Hosted At Zambian Presidential Palace As He Meets With President. Photo / Fayose Rocks Customized 'Oshoko' Shirt As He Meets Ekiti Chairmen & Councillors / Eid-El-fitr: Recep Erdogan Calls Buhari, Congratulates Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of President Buhari As He Meets With Turkish President Recep Erdogan by exlink10(m): 6:05am On Mar 03, 2016
President Mohammadu Buhari held bilateral talks with his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at the state house in Abuja. On arrival at the presidential villa at about 12 am, the Turkish leader was honoured with a grand presidential reception, military parade and 21-gun salute.

President Erdogan, who is visiting four African nations, was in Ivory Coast and Ghana earlier in the week. He will also visit Guinea in continuation of his working visit to the continent.

More pix at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/photos-of-president-buhari-as-he-meets.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Meets With Turkish President Recep Erdogan by HungerBAD: 6:10am On Mar 03, 2016
I like the Turkish President.

Was he not the one that ordered a Russian War Jet to be shot down and nothing happened some months back? if a man that even the Russian President is scared of, thinks highly of my President,and even flew in for some Economic Discussion, then Nigeria will definitely achieve greatness.

President Buhari, just continue bringing in the Economic Prosperity and i know that in the nearest future, we will definitely start reaping the rewards.

Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Meets With Turkish President Recep Erdogan by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:27am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
I like the Turkish President.

Was he not the one that ordered a Russian War Jet to be shot down and nothing happened some months back? if a man that even the Russian President is scared of, thinks highly of my President,and even flew in for some Economic Discussion, then Nigeria will definitely achieve greatness.

President Buhari, just continue bringing in the Economic Prosperity and i know that in the nearest future, we will definitely start reaping the rewards.

Sai Buhari.

Seriously? That nigga shiiting in his pants after shooting down the Russian plane.

He was deceived by the US, now they have abandoned him.

Don't give yourself false hope boy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Meets With Turkish President Recep Erdogan by SolexxBarry(m): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2016
Good to know dat wakawaka buhari now receives visitors too,not d oda way round dis time grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Meets With Turkish President Recep Erdogan by OAFMods: 6:42am On Mar 03, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Good to know dat wakawaka buhari now receives visitors too,not d oda way round dis time grin
I pray you do not die of wailing before 2019 but life to confess and proclaim the good work of the Buhari admistration before 2019 and after AMEN

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Meets With Turkish President Recep Erdogan by acenazt: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2016
PMB don turn soccer team. Now na home and away the tin be
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Meets With Turkish President Recep Erdogan by Pidggin(f): 6:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Hope we gain something out of this, hosting the Turkish president and his entourage will cost us $$$$$$$

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Officially Begin Recruitment Of 10000 Personnel, Unveil Website / Did NIMC Deceive Nigerians? / See The Dangerous State Of Nkannah Bridge That Connects Abia & Akwa Ibom(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.