Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande (36152 Views)

Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by bewla(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
noted
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by guyu: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Super story ....
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by herboshedhe(f): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
winkmart:
dont even know what to comment self
grin
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Jaonnyster: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
goldbim:
Wow!!so this lady is 37??lovely stature.but seriously his wealth must have made the love sweeter... grin..life's good.

She never mentioned that she is *37*
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by R0ckefeller: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
why is she lying
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by gebest: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
I luv u so mush, i was actually planning to marry u, but that guy was smarter, him billionaire, me millionaire, well, i'll get there.
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by djraymy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
if him no get money you no go answer him
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by goldbim(f): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Jaonnyster:

She never mentioned that she is *37*
.thought I saw that grin.*modified*..tnx
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by chubbylistic: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
Allow Dakore to enjoy her marriage. whether she married because of money or not, its none of your business.
I wonder why people are drinking panadol for another man's headache.
Her hubby loves her and that is final. if you don't like it, go and hug an ebola infected person.
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
chubbylistic:
Allow Dakore to enjoy her marriage. whether she married because of money or not, its none of your business.
I wonder why people are drinking panadol for another man's headache.
Her hubby loves her and that is final. if you don't like it, go and hug an ebola infected person.
thy pour u hot water ahhh......na she won form say na love dey shake her.....BT we know say na lie she dey lie!!!!!so why r u vibratin
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by bigfather(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
hungryboy:
Aunty,
wetin we sabi been say you no for marry wheelbarrow pusher,
You are not a gold digger, but we know say, if dem give you gold, you go collect

Na lie jare. She is allergic to GOLD ! grin
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by blueAgent(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
I believe her. aleast should was not a baby mama.
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Lawalemi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oh wow, she's married? I don't know her name but I've seen her face before sha. Good for them and their "golddigging-free" relationship.
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by opribo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
She struggled tooth and nail to get into that family
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Babyphinas(f): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lovely couple
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by lakeside30: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Before nko no b because of money all celebrity dey marry

Leave trash for lawma jare
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
applemark:
Do me a favour please, gerara here. Gerara here man sh!t naam saying? Gerara here for real naam saying.. Geraaar here for real angry
Do you still have sense at all?
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Senorita123(f): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Would she have married for poverty? No matter how rich a man is, won't he get married at all. No be one girl go jam am? The last time I checked, it is better to cry in a rolls Royce than on a bicycle. Who poverty don help? Koni da fun Iya poverty!!!! Kikikikikikiki grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by toprealman: 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
lubbish! Caroline Danjuma said same poo many moons back.You no see lalastica marry abi? No wahala, with the next govt, Seun will review his pay and the guy go hold scatter.... Next pls!!!
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Story
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Heshei: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
If you clicked to read the post hoping it was Olamide instead ... let me see your likes
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by Cyrus77(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
We gonna fall in love someday,but the moral of the story is:Mind where u fall in love,be it into wealth or death or health,since fall u must.
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by habsydiamond(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
5 years and still counting. Don't be like some prostitute jumping from bed to bed because they cant have a happy home. Keep it going.
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by InMyOpinion(m): 12:45am On Mar 04, 2016
[size=16pt]I believe her wholeheartedly. This is one actress I truly respect[/size]
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by opribo(m): 3:33am On Mar 04, 2016
A beg make we hear word,
Re: I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande by 100Cents: 5:50am On Mar 05, 2016
SCANDAL FREE actress.

SCANDAL FREE marriage.

Good woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supporters Hail Bukola Saraki At Eid (Photos, Video) / Rita Dominic Shares Amazing Pictures Of Her Late Mother 20yrs After Her Death / Nollywood Stereotypes In Pictures: True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.