Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! (10510 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Gary Lineker: Player Who Never Received A Yellow Or A Red Card In His Career / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! by kissval1388: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2016
Good morning football landers,
this was a match between Manchester united vs Ac Milan. I can't actually remember which year.
The referee wanted to give Ronaldinho a yellow card but he mistakenly remove a red. Everybody was surprise because the foul didn't deserve a red card.
when the refree noticed he was raising a red card, he quickly withdrew it and brought out a yellow card while laughing.
It was a very funny moment.
the only thing nowadays football
knows is to carry ball, run with it and
just fire shot and shout a goalllllll.
footballers no longer entertain the fans
with tricks and dribbling.
just look at rashford, because he
scored 2 lucky goals, everybody is just
shouting that he is a football God.
mtshew.
I remember the days of ronaldinho,
zidane, ronaldo, rivaldo, even our own
okocha and KANU. dey make football
interesting and fun with there dribbling
tricks.
Back to the topic, how many football landers watched the match?
cc lalasticlala please move to front page . it has been long my thread hit FP.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! by kissval1388: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2016
I love football, I respect ronaldinho, Aka gocho. chaiiii I wonder how one will do on Dis earth without football. lols
Re: Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2016
kissval1388:
I love football, I respect ronaldinho, Aka gocho.
chaiiii I wonder how one will do on Dis earth without football. lols
It's "Gaúcho". Ronaldinho is one of the most respected footballers ever. He was a pure entertainer and one of the few footballers to have won all trophies.
Re: Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! by chiboy7(m): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
I love him.... No homo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! by Segadem(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
The football should be named after him.
Re: Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! by kissval1388: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
the only thing nowadays football knows is to carry ball, run with it and just fire shot and shout a goalllllll.
footballers no longer entertain the fans with tricks and dribbling.
just look at rashford, because he scored 2 lucky goals, everybody is just shouting that he is a football God. mtshew.
I remember the days of ronaldinho, zidane, ronaldo, rivaldo, even our own okocha and KANU. dey make football interesting and fun with there dribbling tricks.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! by Kelklein(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
and you had to bring your hatred for ManU into the post abi?

Rashford stole the moment right from his stunning performance at the Europa game and not because he scored two goal against some noisy serial loser who claim they didn't know him...The good news is...now they do.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! by kissval1388: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kelklein:
and you had to bring your hatred for ManU into the post abi?

Rashford stole the moment right from his stunning performance at the Europa game and not because he scored two goal against some noisy serial loser who claim they didn't know him...The good news is...now they do.
lol bros am a die hard man u fan more Dan you.
dat rashford is not fit yet to be a star. watch, he won't score any goal again
Re: Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! by jiab1121(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Actually it happened on thursday again (rayo vs Barcelona) arda turan was shown a red card instead of yellow and the referee changed it when he realised he made a mistake
Re: Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
OgidiOlu3:

It's "Gaúcho". Ronaldinho is one of the most respected footballers ever. He was a pure entertainer and one of the few footballers to have won all trophies.

Full name is ronaldinho gaucho de assis moreira
Re: Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! by Benesis: 1:37am On Oct 10, 2021
The round leather magic
Re: Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! by paulolee(m): 3:07am On Oct 10, 2021
eja nla.. big cheat

(1) (Reply)

2017 Women's Afrobasket Updates: Team Nigeria - D'Tigress / Players Nigeria Should Never Loss To Other Countries Right Now! / AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.