Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Perfume Bottles - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Perfume Bottles (7802 Views)

Coca-cola Phases Out Returnable Bottles! / Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! / Anyone Know Where I Can Get Pet Bottles. Plastic Bottles For Water N Juice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfume Bottles by BAC: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2009
I am based in the Uk. I have loads of empty perfume bottles in my loft. I have been keeping the bottles for the past few years now, different men brands. My local council in London are talking about environmental friendliness, I consider that non-sense. After charging me a lot of money in council tax they want my bottles for free.

An idea came into my mind, why can't I sell to Nigerian willing to use it ( not that I support fake products but my bottle must go and not to my local council)

I can fly them all to lagos. N250 per bottle whole last price ( subject to exchange rate fluctuations), if you are interested let me know. 42 bottles should be able to pay for a meal with friends at tastes.
Re: Perfume Bottles by ifyalways(f): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2009
Te he he cheesy
Goodluck oooo.But at N250 per bottle,its quite costly undecided

1 Like

Re: Perfume Bottles by funkybaby(f): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2009
BAC:

I am based in the Uk. I have loads of empty perfume bottles in my loft. I have been keeping the bottles for the past few years now, different men brands. My local council in London are talking about environmental friendliness, I consider that non-sense. After charging me a lot of money in council tax they want my bottles for free.

An idea came into my mind, why can't I sell to Nigerian willing to use it ( not that I support fake products but my bottle must go and not to my local council)

I can fly them all to lagos. N250 per bottle whole last price ( subject to exchange rate fluctuations), if you are interested let me know. 42 bottles should be able to pay for a meal with friends at tastes.

grin grin grin
will i earn a referral fee if i recommend buyers to you? tongue
Re: Perfume Bottles by BAC: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
You guys don't understand. Do you know how much it will cost me to fly BA from London to Naija with these empty bottles? When the customs open my luggage and find a lot of bottles they know what i am up to so they take thier own share. N250 per bottle no more no less
Re: Perfume Bottles by appetitto(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2009
You Briticos are funny. Importing empty bottles to sell in Naija at N250.
Shame on you.
Empty bottles of what ever size go for about N10. If you want more empty bottles I will send to you.
Pls take the bottles to the metro and dispose of them gradually.
Next time think of something that can add value to this country

1 Like

Re: Perfume Bottles by BAC: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2009
appetitto:

Shame on you.
Empty bottles of what ever size go for about N10. If you want more empty bottles I will send to you.

Are u saying u naija people can't afford it, why not just say so. These are original empty bottles and they are coming on a BA flight, Heathrow terminal 5 direct to lagos , they are not Ikeja under bridge bottles.

Any take in the house. No bargain please, these bottles are coming on a BA flight direct to naija not Virgin Nigeria.
Re: Perfume Bottles by BAC: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2009
I know you nigerians, if i sell all these bottles now. The next thing you will hear is everyone in Niaja is now in the perfume bottle business. wink
Re: Perfume Bottles by saknel: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2009
Bac, u are just tooooooooooooooooo funny,
Re: Perfume Bottles by cvibe: 1:36am On Jul 19, 2009
BAC,
Na wa for you.
Re: Perfume Bottles by feasy1(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2009
BAC, you are funny, guess if you are more creative you can think of better ways of disposing the bottles in the long run not necessarily shipping them to Naija, you might create an environmental friendly business out of it
Re: Perfume Bottles by spikedcylinder: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2009
Empty perfume bottles? Oh, I shudder!
Re: Perfume Bottles by ifyalways(f): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2009
appetitto:

Shame on you.
Te he he.
Help me tell BAC oooo,who want buy empty bottle for 250 for Naija?If dem aboki dem go fill it up with dem shizto,how much dem go come sell am,2500K.LOLZ
Re: Perfume Bottles by BAC: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2009
You guys in Naija must buy these bottles. All i need is to do is sell it another way. Ok listen guys: If you pour water into these bottles it will turn into perfume, and if you need proof read 1kings 4:3. My pastor has just told me. He is a good prophet.

No jokes. My pastor is the best in London, in the past while other pastors are saying miracle has ceased. He turned water into wine, shocked
Re: Perfume Bottles by spikedcylinder: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2009
Dude must be high on cheap drugs. undecided
Re: Perfume Bottles by smartsoft(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2009
what are brands you have ?? lets see what happen!
Re: Perfume Bottles by BAC: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2009
List of brands in my collection:

Armani,
Versace
Burberry
Calvin Klein
Christian Dior
Hugo Boss
Salvador Dali
Benetton
and
Revlon

For those if you that can't afford it look away. Any takes considering these bottles can perform miracles.

note: I am even thinking of increasing the price, so take advantage now while stocks last,  wink
Re: Perfume Bottles by spikedcylinder: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2009
People who can't afford empty bottles of perfume @ N250? shocked

I laugh in dutch! grin grin cheesy
Re: Perfume Bottles by BAC: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2009
You people are making fun of me ooo . You will come to celebrate with me don't worry,

Any takes.
Re: Perfume Bottles by naijacutee(f): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2009
lol. BAC, I like your sense of humour, but please consider the environment. . . Naija is not a dumping ground. We already have enough waste as it is, which we don't know how to deal with. Please only sell these in Naija if they are going to be recycled into something useful.
Re: Perfume Bottles by BAC: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2009
Any takes, These empty bottles must go. And don't forget they shall land in Naija via BA from terminal 5. no jokes
Re: Perfume Bottles by spikedcylinder: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2009
On the other hand, there are mallams who buy bottle, rubber shoes and aluminium. They might be interested in your stash only they won't be the whole lot for more than N100. grin grin grin
Re: Perfume Bottles by BAC: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2009
Haa, Mallams? My empty bottles are not for mallams. Are there any Nigerian politicians in the house, These empty bottles must go, any takes?

Please note: I cannot deliver to Abuja, Buyer will collect in Lagos.

Thanks

BAC
Re: Perfume Bottles by ifyalways(f): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2009
whenever u do sell ur bottles,dont forget to come tell us sha.
Re: Perfume Bottles by BAC: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2009
I had an offer today. Will give details soon. This is fun
Re: Perfume Bottles by dinggle: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2009
Chei only person for UK fit post this kind of post.
Anything to take advantage of home default. Person wen go buy empty bottle go take am make design for him room?,
u are promoting piracy. By trying to sell empty bottles of known brands. Pls look around and other business to do, i beg no disgrace other nigerians for UK we already know UK residence are stingy.
Re: Perfume Bottles by sley4life(m): 4:46am On Jul 24, 2009
poster u think 9ja is a dumping ground
Re: Perfume Bottles by BAC: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2009
SOLD!!!!! SOLD !!!!! SOLD !!!!!!!

Really and truly I don't know what these guys want to do with these bottles. Not my business, they've asked me to ship them. Payment received by MoneyGram today,  I myself I am surprised. It is good to joke though,

To celebrate Enjoy this photo of African Michael Jackson Adewale Ayuba,

Re: Perfume Bottles by Nimshi: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2009
The companies making the perfumes should be making offers to buy back the empty bottles; it's 'green' to do so.
Re: Perfume Bottles by BAC: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2009
They make so much profit so they find it difficult to think. Our of the 6.4 billion people in the world.

15% think,
25% refuse to think and the last 65% would rather commit suicide than think.
Re: Perfume Bottles by spikedcylinder: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2009
E don do. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Market In Aba To Get The Best Materials And Suit / CAC To Publish Nigerian Business Records Online / Port Harcourt Airport Loses N4.7b Cargo Revenue — Adewunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.