Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time (46299 Views)

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / See The Photo Of Olajumoke And Her Husband That Everyone Is Talking About / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by shocker007(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Caption this picture of Olajumoke and her family as they skype.

A beautiful and happy family I'll say.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OlajumokeTweets/status/705334215815143424

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Last2comment(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Seen

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Good for her
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Destined2win: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Next one will be 'olajumoke in the toilet'

126 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Theyveedo(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2016
JJC squad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by hakinze00(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Make una wait ooo,d bread wey she dey hawk dat day b4 she became a model how dem share am,na ty bello nd co. chop am ni? hungryboy ow market,u sf see 4m d national cake(bread)

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Yuneehk(f): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Destined2win:

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by GMan650(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
These people aren't letting this family live their personal life. I'm sure they will be living wif them sef undecided undecided All the contracts signed by this gurl sef, I'm sure she won't have full access to all the money as the acclaimed 'managers' would be cheating her.

Lalasticlala come and see your fav celeb ooo, she don dey skype

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Dyt(f): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Deep sigh
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Acidosis(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by noetic5: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
lol
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
GMan650:
These people aren't letting this family live their personal life. I'm sure they will be living wif them sef undecided undecided

That is the price CELEBRITIES do pay. No privacy.

GMan650:
All the contracts signed by this gurl sef, I'm sure she won't have full access to all the money as the acclaimed 'managers' would be cheating her.

At least it's better than the proceedings she would have made selling "Agege Bread"

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by seunlayi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Jummy this is your time, continue to SHINE, your new found joy will never ceased.

.....Meanwhile, for myself let me sing: Pass me not, O gentle Savior, Hear my humble cry; While on others Thou art calling, Do not pass me by

God won't pass you by

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by gen2briz(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Olajumoke again

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Hawlahscho(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nawa o.

Celebrities and public life.

So, we will know the next time she sneezes too

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by noetic5: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
wink wink
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Jacko01: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
This babe learnt english very very fast.... Ahh sha dont knw wat to believ anymore.... New prayer point My own Ty bello locate me ba fire ba force.... Locate me ba fire.... Locate me ba force

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Realhommie(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
She's coming up..
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
even if dis girl wash her undies.. na news// shocked
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by tosyne2much(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good of them
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is one out of ten million Olajumokes.What a hype.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by rheether(f): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
So she never fvck her husband since then? I pity the man sha. When is she going back? Her children need her now than ever.
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by valdes00(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
TOMORROW'S HEADLINE:
OLUJUMOKE chilling with the fourth thieves
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Modsenemy(f): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
They re Gradually destroying her family .

So they hav opened a twitter page for her .wow!
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
smiley
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by olapluto(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Is it me or she's getting less pretty?

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by doctuw(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
I am not finding her news interesting any longer. I hope the press that gave her stardom will not bring her down someday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by rubyradiance(f): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Destined2win:

Jealousy na bad thing,what you celebrate you attract,social media brought her out of poverty,most things you've been enjoying are new to her so let her snap even her throat when swallowing,,,the only lesson we all are suppose to learn is with God anything is possible,this lady will go places that your BSC might not take you,so celebrate her u never know when d world will see u shine,then we all will also celebrate you

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by ademega(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
ayam happy for her oh.

me self wei fit write never Skype before
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by JoeCutie(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wait, is she married? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad Appears On New York Times Square’s Billboard (Video) / Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.