Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time (46321 Views)

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / See The Photo Of Olajumoke And Her Husband That Everyone Is Talking About / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by joyli: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Destined2win:
Next one will be 'olajumoke in the toilet'

wink cheesy grin cheesy grin olajumoke buy samsung galaxy, apple phone, ipad, olajumoke cook cool cool
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Very ugly girl wait is these News lol
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by satowind(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
i wont even chyke this gal.she wowo and is looking breadis...the husband tried and now he is enjoying
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by rubyradiance(f): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Destined2win:

I wouldn't have responded to you but I thought I should. I have no issues with Jumoke being where she is today; I am so for her happy. Her story once again confirmed the age long wisdom that 'the race does not belong to the swiftest'. I celebrate her but again, What exactly do we make out of this news.

I want to be celebrated when I do things that alleviate the problems of the world
I want to be celebrated when I put smiles on the faces of people.

Also like Olajumoke, I want to be celebrated when people see me as a symbol of luck, favor and prosperity.

I do not want pictures of me skyping, facebooking or tweeting to be news because they will not add a penny to your pocket.

Btw are you aware that I am destined to be the President and that my Presidency will unleash peace and prosperity to the nation?

I like d fact that we have nairalanders that are level headed with big dream & may your dream become a Testimony IJN,,Amen but let me quickly let u in on why everything olajumoke does turns to news,,,its because an ordinary bread seller doesn't know of these things and putting it up on social media can encourage someone not to give up
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by cocoflakes: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Truthfully, she is quite ugly without the make-up...
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by tickles2luv2016(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Theyveedo:
JJC squad

Na u sabi
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by jimi4us: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
People just dey embarrass dis girl every day. Dis girl no fine na, ordinary catwalk sef she no sabi.
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by lollypoplat: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
pls who is Olajumoke
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by wittyt98(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
lol..their facial expressions ....buh for real they should stop posting everything about them everyday its bullshit for real ...its begging to become something else ...its boring already .....leave them alone nd let them live their life peacefully ....with this bullshit people re only going to start hating on the gentle fellow at the mention of her name its tcheeeew U'll hear its cus they've over hyped her ....... let news of her achievements come once a while that way we'll love nd adore her for who she has become in a lovable way ...... buh right now with her name in the news without being Isis or the war in Afghanistan is becoming so annoying ............ the owner of this site should try helping me spread this message to net so they'll know how they re fucking up #PEACE #NOHATE #ILOVEOLAJUMOKE #JUSTFOODFORTHOUGHT
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Tobyshegz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
..And the husband lookin' like: ewo tun ree..
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by shocker007(m): 6:46am On Mar 04, 2016
lollypoplat:
pls who is Olajumoke

Google is your friend
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2016
GMan650:

But that doesn't mean they should be living with them

You're right BUT something tells me that the main reason of promoting her is to use her as business venture(strictly my opinion)

Do you really think they will live with them? It's just an exaggerated statement.

Sure, the managers or whatever they call themselves are really making cool cash
over that poor lad. Since nobody is at lose, it's a GOOD BUSINESS
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) / I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu / Wizkid Advises Against Voting Someone Because A Paid Celebrity Endorsed Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.