Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Others. Stand Up For Nigeria Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Others. Stand Up For Nigeria Today. (666 Views)

Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate / Edo APC Governorship Primary: How Obaseki, Odubu, Airhiavere, Others Stand / Anti-graft War: Falana, Ogunye, Others Stand By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Others. Stand Up For Nigeria Today. by MORNDEW(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
We have a country and it because of this country that this forum has been birthed. When i joined Nairaland, i really loved the topics and comments that i daily consumed from here. But today what we see is tribalism, hate and inciting topics and comments.

This stupidity is more pronounced in the politics section. Not all who visit this section are human. Many are psychologically damaged people whose drug is tribalism and hateful comments.

I met a foreigner here who loved my articles and we started chatting, the question she asked me was, why do you people hate yourselves so much in your country? Why are you most times associated with evil? It took me time to convince her we are all not like that and even sell good things about Our dear country to her.

When you refer anyone to Nairaland on political issues, they just sigh and said that nonsense forum filled with kids and ill trained youths?

Seun, Lalasticlala stand up for Nigeria today. Remove every tribalism laden comments and topics, ban every defaulter, you can employ voluntary unpaid moderators whose sole aim is to act as LAWMA and LASTMA on various topics and comments lased with tribalism and hate. Whoever wants to Champion a useless and meaningless course should do so in their parlour, room, communities, villages, Local Government or State. Or create a forum for it. This is Nairaland Forum and not a particular part of Nigeria forum.

Do your part today Seun and Mods.
Well meaning Nigerians will be Grateful.

MORNDEW
A member of the fifth column
A believer of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Others. Stand Up For Nigeria Today. by Clerverly: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
cool
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Others. Stand Up For Nigeria Today. by otitokoroleti: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
@op, you have a point but mind you one of the mod is a tribalist & unrepentant apc apologist who sees people against his wish as enemies. I will like you to watch mynd44 actions & read his post on this forum for you to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Others. Stand Up For Nigeria Today. by Clerverly: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
otitokoroleti:
@op, you have a point but mind you one of the mod is a tribalist & unrepentant apc apologist who sees people against his wish as enemies. I will like you to watch mynd44 actions & read his post on this forum for you to understand.

Mynd44 Rule
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Others. Stand Up For Nigeria Today. by MORNDEW(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
I also want to use this medium to advice our Nigerian Youths on this forum. Do not join those who have no reputation to protect in promoting tribalism, hateful speech and fighting over mundane unprofitable poilitical issues. If you watch very well, those who are fond of all these nonsense are particular usernames. Have u ever wondered why they are always on the first page spewing the nonsense that add nothing to their life? Its because they see your likes and first page get lots of like.

Use your comments and Likes to promote good things not support useless or meaningless topics and comments. Refrain from hateful and tribalistic comments my Brothers and Sisters.

Let your comments and topics be one that when you re read them you will be proud or when your children see it they will be proud to say thats my dad.

Let your comments and topics not give you regrets and and make you wish you never commented or create a topic here one day.

Think Nigeria before your Region today. Not all who come to this forum are sane human. Some are demented psychiatric patients, some are millitants who have no honour or shame, some are 419 and armed robbers who believe you should join them, some are people who have failed in all endeavours of life and believe you should join them. Some have sold their birthrigth for a bottle of beer and carry guns for politicians, some have nothing in life apart from being useless on Nairaland so lets not join them.

MORNDEW.
I Love you all

1 Like

Re: Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Others. Stand Up For Nigeria Today. by otitokoroleti: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:

Mynd44 Rule
lmfao, continue wasting ur tym while others r making the best use of their time. creating a new account takes less than 3 minutes.
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Others. Stand Up For Nigeria Today. by otitokoroleti: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:

Mynd44 Rule
lmfao, continue wasting ur tym quoting nairaland rules while others r making the best use of their time. creating a new account takes less than 3 minutes.
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Others. Stand Up For Nigeria Today. by MORNDEW(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
otitokoroleti:
being a member of a political party does not make one a tribalist or inciting hateful speech or is a there any political party meant for a particular region? What we are saying is tribalism and hateful speeches not political party please understand it
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Others. Stand Up For Nigeria Today. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:

Mynd44 Rule
you are one of the problem for that op long epistle
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Others. Stand Up For Nigeria Today. by otitokoroleti: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
MORNDEW:

being a member of a political party does not make one a tribalist or inciting hateful speech or is a there any political party meant for a particular region? What we are saying is tribalism and hateful speeches not political party please understand it
read my post again to have proper understanding. your signature has msg of hate tho. additionally, you are entitled to your own opinion. cheers
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Others. Stand Up For Nigeria Today. by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

(1)

Yes, I Received Vehicles From Jide Omokore, But… – PDP Vice Chair, Secondus / Nigeria Imports 1.25 Million Barrels Of Kerosene From US / Why Saraki Changed His Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.