Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador (36849 Views)

H.E. @atiku Received In Audience The Iranian Ambassador To Nigeria / Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Iranian Ambassador Completes Tenure,Bids Buhari Good-bye: Discount False Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by Dicksonokeke(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
There is an ongoing protest in Abuja municipal by the Coalition of Human Rights And National Inter Faith And Religious Organizations For Peace. They are demanding that the Iranian ambassador to Nigeria Mr. Saeed Koozechi should be expelled from the country without further delay and that the IGP and DSS should investigate the wife of the detained Shi'ite leader Mrs Zeenat Ibrahim Yaqub Alzakzaky. They alleged that they sponsor terrorist cells in Nigeria and promote bloodshed of Nigerians.

Visit link for more pictures.

http://elofusim.com/index.php/2016/03/03/protest-in-abuja-against-the-iranian-ambassador-to-nigeria-mr-saeed-koozechi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by LadyExcellency: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Shia Islam is an option far beyond Sunni/Wahabbism in comparison.

Alqaeda - Sunni
Taliban - Sunni
ISIS -Sunni
Bokoharam - Sunni
Islamic Brotherhood - Sunni

Hezbola - Shia (though dangerous but it is a political movement/party)

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by Stalwert: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
LadyExcellency:
[s]Shia Islam is an option far beyond Sunni/Wahabbism in comparison.

Alqaeda - Sunni
Taliban - Sunni
ISIS -Sunni
Bokoharam - Sunni

Hezbola - Shia (though dangerous but it is a political movement/party)[/s]

You are too ignorant to be educated

[s]
LadyExcellency:

I am far better than minister for communication, Shittu, the Bokoharam coward and more intelligent than all the members of your social circle.

More tolerant than all Sunni moslems in Nigeria.

Bye and have a nice day.
[/s]

You see why I say you are too ignorant to be educated? Who gives a hoot if you an unknown quantity that hides under anonymity of nl is better than minister for communication? The issue is that you are blabbing one ignorant word after another, half education is more dangerous than illiteracy. And that is what you are exhibiting.

The Iranian ambassador should be sent for his inciting comments on Nigeria issues which have nothing to do with his country.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by LadyExcellency: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Stalwert:

I am far better than minister for communication, Shittu, the Bokoharam coward and more intelligent than all the members of your social circle.

Bye and have a nice day.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by Nelkoko: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmmmmm

11 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by LadyExcellency: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Stalwert:

Lady Excellency is more tolerant than all Sunni moslems in Nigeria.

Bye and have a nice day.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by mankand(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
How much are these Bastards paid? How many African countries have Iran bombed in the past 30 years?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by csamii: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Lady Excellency is more tolerant than all Sunni moslems in Nigeria.

Bye and have a nice day.

Nne, you bad gan! See as you end the guy choi!

32 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by Phylogeny: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tha k God ooo
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by brightballer(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
A stitch in time!
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by html14java(f): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
the Beginning

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by akanbiaa(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Bye and have a nice day.
will a sunni terrorist claim or show signs that they are sunni? think

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by sukkot: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
eye ran
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by kachnov(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
They have to come up with far better accusations than this.

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by ITbomb(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sorry for booking the space, nothing to comment.

I simply don't care, wake me only when the northern parasites have decided to survive on their own

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by danidee10(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Shia Islam is an option far beyond Sunni/Wahabbism in comparison.

Alqaeda - Sunni
Taliban - Sunni
ISIS -Sunni
Bokoharam - Sunni

Hezbola - Shia (though dangerous but it is a political movement/party)

They all have one thing in common.......

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by laksides: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Bye and have a nice day.

Honestly your ignorance is beyond recognition, how hell only you wiser than all above you mentioned... mumu oshi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by joseph1832(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Evidence, and more evidence!!! They should provide evidence to back up their claim other wise...

I have nothing more to say...

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by WhoBeThisMan: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Islam!!! Hmm

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by ednut1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
the chief sponsor of terrorism is USA.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by Nonybb: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Buhari should be arrested too. He was called to negotiate for Boko Haram

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by DickDastardly(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
hian!
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by steppin: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Our people are hungry and confused...Please protest for bad leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by rawtouch: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Watching from my balcony while sipping my alcoholic malt
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by jemir000: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
And zombies said the killing of shittes doesn't have a political undertone....

What an elder sees sitting, even if a child(zombie) climbs the highest of mountains, he won't see nada.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by thefakestan: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Abeg who hire una

Most of them have no clue what they r there for.

ThefakeStan

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by rheether(f): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
What's the Catholic Bishop doing there?

5 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Following !
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by brainbox1000(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hnnmmmmmm
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by keypad1: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
I came here to check aisha buhari na.ked pix.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by 5starmilitant: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
The only thing I have to say is,

May Amadioha punish lord lugard. If no be lord lugard, Wetin for concern agbero(south) and overload(north)?

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Be Careful, MANY HAVE GONE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC / House Of Representatives Returns CRK As Independent Subject / Lt Colonel Abubakar-Surajo Imam: 1st Nigeria Army Officer To Bag A Professorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.