Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) (75703 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos: Houses And Cars Burnt / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by omoigbomina(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
ikennaj44:

yorubas are the real betrayers and back stabbars, and perpetual slaves to hausas from the creation of nigeria, check history. islam Is the binding force that adhere you yorubas with them
please dispute the facts and records he presented with your own facts as well.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

You have forgotten one of the Majors is Yoruba, one from delta state.
why blame the ibos

I blame Igbos because the Igbo boys (Ifeajuna, Okafor, Anuforo and Nwobosi) did not really assign any of the targeted politicians in the hit list to the Yoruba man among them i.e. Ademoyega. This was obviously because they had an ulterior motive different from the generally agreed agenda that all the politicians that participated in the corrupt and failed NPC-NCNC coalition be killed. The Igbo guys actually did not want Okpara and zik killed even though they so pretended at the planning stage to convince Ademoyega and Nzeogwu (the no nonsense Deltan) that it was a patriotic venture they co-opted him into, and they knew that if they had detailed Ademoyega to kill Okpara and Zik he would do so perfectly without having any basis for mercy based on tribal considerations. This is why we say the coup was an Igbo coup not by the composition of its planners but by the manner of execution by the Igbo section of the plotters. Nzeogwu later expressed his displeasure with the ethnic pattern of the execution by the Igbo caucus of the plotters.
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
omoigbomina:
please dispute the facts and records he presented with your own facts as well.

Does he really have any facts to prove history wrong? They never admit where they were wrong but cry victimization for the evil they started.
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sctests:
I want to hear yorubas shout 'One nigeria'.

Yorubas are not Igbos like Zik and Ironsi who kept on chanting one Nigeria while thousands of their own Igbo brothers were being massacred by Northerners from 1945 to 1970.
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mckennedy:
When we told them Abokis & fulanis are too barbaric in nature yorubas won't hear,, instead they will start calling you names, , I saw how people were massacred...

And Yorubas were the first to tell you Igbos in 1959 that the Abokis & fulanis are too babaric but you and your Zik did not hear but went ahead to form a coalition with the Abokis and Fulanis claiming one Nigeria at a time the abokis had already killed thousands of Igbos in 1945 and 1953. You are only pointing a single finger while ten are pointing back at you. That is crass hypocrisy.

However, Hausa vs Yoruba fights have always happened. It happened in Shagamu under the regime of OBJ whom Igbos voted into power in collusion with Abokis (i.e. PDP) in 1999. So who do we blame for that one?
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by omoigbomina(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Does he really have any facts to prove history wrong? They never admit where they were wrong but cry victimization for the evil they started.
well,when a lot of people believed in a particular narrative and stick to it then there is a serious problem
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
lawani:

People keep saying the coup plotters should have killed all politicians. Why is that? You kill only murderers, then recover stolen money from corrupt politicians, any other thing is madness. Dr Zik did nothing to warrant being killed and maybe Chief Akintola would not have been killed if not that he was firing at the soldiers. Life is sacrosanct, President IBB seized power in this country without shedding any blood despite that the regime being removed committed judicial murder. So the coupists should not have killed all corrupt politicians but only murderers. After the coup, Nigeria would have broken up since the Northern soldiers were prevailed upon to vacate the West which they did, only Gen Gowon remained in Lagos but then the Biafrans believing the Yoruba to be cowards invaded the West with Biafran forces. That was the singular event, the reason why we have Nigeria today, the West joined the war against Biafra, if the Biafrans had seen the Yoruba as respectable and equal humans, Nigeria would have split in 1967 under the watch of Britain and etc but the adventurous Biafrans ruined it. Once again, if they had not invaded the West, the West would have seceded.

Going by the same standard by which you judged Zik not to be a murderer, the Okotie-Eboh whom the Igbo boys killed was not a murder as well. So why did they kill him and let Zik free? I am a SS person from Okotie-Eboh's area, hence your logic aimed at defending the duplicity of those Igbo boys will never sell in my eyes.

Your claim that Akintola was killed because he fired back at the Igbo boys fails the test of holistic analysis in the sense that the Igbo boys also killed Okotie-Eboh who did not resist them but even knelt down and passionately begged them in all humility to have mercy on him. Why kill such a person who was so humble at the point of being killed? Too baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
Those Igbo boys were just animals in human flesh.

However, the Igbo boys themselves did not claim they came to kill murderers but to kill all the politicians who were part of the failed NPC-NCNC coalition. So why leave out Zik who was a major actor in that coalition?

Even if we agree with you that the Igbo guys came for only the murderers, Zik also was as guilty as Ahmadu Bello because they both colluded together to cause anarchy in the Western Region which led to over 2000 deaths of both Awo's and Akintola's followers. Zik's attempt to use his Igbo boys in Western House to help Akintola and Ahmadu Bello capture the West for NNDP-NCNC-NPC coalition sparked off the first violence in the Western House. So by any standard you term Ahmadu Bello a murderer, Zik also qualifies as one.
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by MakeWeTalk: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Deadlytruth:

I blame Igbos because the Igbo boys (Ifeajuna, Okafor, Anuforo and Nwobosi) did not really assign any of the targeted politicians in the hit list to the Yoruba man among them i.e. Ademoyega. This was obviously because they had an ulterior motive different from the generally agreed agenda that all the politicians that participated in the corrupt and failed NPC-NCNC coalition be killed. The Igbo guys actually did not want Okpara and zik killed even though they so pretended at the planning stage to convince Ademoyega and Nzeogwu (the no nonsense Deltan) that it was a patriotic venture they co-opted him into, and they knew that if they had detailed Ademoyega to kill Okpara and Zik he would do so perfectly without having any basis for mercy based on tribal considerations. This is why we say the coup was an Igbo coup not by the composition of its planners but by the manner of execution by the Igbo section of the plotters. Nzeogwu later expressed his displeasure with the ethnic pattern of the execution by the Igbo caucus of the plotters.

WHo has been feeding you these lies?

Lai Mohammed?
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

WHo has been feeding you these lies?

Lai Mohammed?

Why not rather just point out the "lies" in my submissions instead of accusing me of having been fed with lies? This exactly is where Igbos irritate me. You use superior arguements to dispel what you think is a lie and not resorting to name calling. Neither you too were there in the whole scene. We all heard the accounts and read from books written by different participants who are not immune to error, hence we only use logic and common sense to see through their intentions.

My question is therefore simple. Why did the Igbo boys not detail the only Yoruba man in their midst, Ademoyega, to kill just one of their targets? This is the most revealing fact of the ulterior ethnic agenda hidden deep down in their minds.
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by isalegan2: 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
lawani:

The downfall of the first republic was caused by those who rigged elections in the Western region and herded the AG leaders who won the election into jail on treasonable felony convictions. The coupists were irrational and they killed many that should not have been killed, many innocent officers were gunned down but it is said that it was an ashtma attack that killed Sir Tafa Balewa and not bullets.

You cannot be serious!

An asthma attack? In his own bed in his house too, I'm sure. WTF!
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by sherlock229(m): 12:55am On Mar 06, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

O boy are you just coming? E be like you no know Yorobbers and cowardice! Hausa people go even chase them commot from their land. Remember the case of Kwara state!

Which case of kwara? Are you mentally deranged?
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by lawani: 1:58am On Mar 06, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Going by the same standard by which you judged Zik not to be a murderer, the Okotie-Eboh whom the Igbo boys killed was not a murder as well. So why did they kill him and let Zik free? I am a SS person from Okotie-Eboh's area, hence your logic aimed at defending the duplicity of those Igbo boys will never sell in my eyes.

Your claim that Akintola was killed because he fired back at the Igbo boys fails the test of holistic analysis in the sense that the Igbo boys also killed Okotie-Eboh who did not resist them but even knelt down and passionately begged them in all humility to have mercy on him. Why kill such a person who was so humble at the point of being killed? Too baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
Those Igbo boys were just animals in human flesh.

However, the Igbo boys themselves did not claim they came to kill murderers but to kill all the politicians who were part of the failed NPC-NCNC coalition. So why leave out Zik who was a major actor in that coalition?

Even if we agree with you that the Igbo guys came for only the murderers, Zik also was as guilty as Ahmadu Bello because they both colluded together to cause anarchy in the Western Region which led to over 2000 deaths of both Awo's and Akintola's followers. Zik's attempt to use his Igbo boys in Western House to help Akintola and Ahmadu Bello capture the West for NNDP-NCNC-NPC coalition sparked off the first violence in the Western House. So by any standard you term Ahmadu Bello a murderer, Zik also qualifies as one.
It was Sir Ahmadu Bello that was responsible for rigging elections in the West, the NCNC co sponsored the wetie riots that followed according to accounts I heard because the NPC dumped them to ally with Akintola's NNDP to form the new government. So in that light, Dr Zik can not be put on thesame pedestal as Sir Bello. I dont support the way of the coup plotters, I dont support the killing of people who were not murderers and who did not waste human lives. The coupists lacked respect for human lives. They were not much different from the religious rioters who act without common sense. One has to recognise the sanctity of life even in full scale war.
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 5:33am On Mar 06, 2016
lawani:

It was Sir Ahmadu Bello that was responsible for rigging elections in the West, the NCNC co sponsored the wetie riots that followed according to accounts I heard because the NPC dumped them to ally with Akintola's NNDP to form the new government. So in that light, Dr Zik can not be put on thesame pedestal as Sir Bello. I dont support the way of the coup plotters, I dont support the killing of people who were not murderers and who did not waste human lives. The coupists lacked respect for human lives. They were not much different from the religious rioters who act without common sense. One has to recognise the sanctity of life even in full scale war.

I don't agree that Zik co-sponsored the wetie riots in favour of Awolowo's side. If he did he would not have suddenly turned around again to dump UPGA and rush back to join the Akintola-Ahmadu Bello NNA-NPC coalition when the latter offered him his empty ceremonial president position once more. Zik was a very unprincipled man and a crass opportunist who could do anything to get anything. As long as Zik worked with Ahmadu Bello at the initial stage to unconstitutionally capture the Western Region for NCNC-NPC by way of having Awolowo jailed and helping Balewa disobey the privy council verdict that declared Akintola unfit to remain as Premier, then Zik was as guilty of murder as Ahmadu Bello. It was only after census was rigged against the whole South including Zik's Eastern Region that Zik began to antagonize Ahmadu Bello. Had Ahmadu Bello rigged the census against only the Western Region and inflated the Eastern Region's numbers as he did for his own Northern Region, believe me Zik would not have rejected the result as he was hell-bent on crushing the Western Region by any available means all aimed at humiliating Awo to boost his influence over the entire South.
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by lawani: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2016
Deadlytruth:

I don't agree that Zik co-sponsored the wetie riots in favour of Awolowo's side. If he did he would not have suddenly turned around again to dump UPGA and rush back to join the Akintola-Ahmadu Bello NNA-NPC coalition when the latter offered him his empty ceremonial president position once more. Zik was a very unprincipled man and a crass opportunist who could do anything to get anything. As long as Zik worked with Ahmadu Bello at the initial stage to unconstitutionally capture the Western Region for NCNC-NPC by way of having Awolowo jailed and helping Balewa disobey the privy council verdict that declared Akintola unfit to remain as Premier, then Zik was as guilty of murder as Ahmadu Bello. It was only after census was rigged against the whole South including Zik's Eastern Region that Zik began to antagonize Ahmadu Bello. Had Ahmadu Bello rigged the census against only the Western Region and inflated the Eastern Region's numbers as he did for his own Northern Region, believe me Zik would not have rejected the result as he was hell-bent on crushing the Western Region by any available means all aimed at humiliating Awo to boost his influence over the entire South.

I was not there actually but reliable accounts insist NCNC elements co sponsored the wetie riots. It required funding, organisation and etc. PM Balewa said his government will not interfere in the Western region crisis but Chief Akintola went to meet Sir Bello and the story changed. Dr Zik was a ceremonial President and the real ruler of the country was Sir Bello. If he had applied common sense and respected himself, he would have earned the respect of the AG people but his agenda was different and it was the total subjugation of everybody by whatever means, rendering everybody useless. Dr Zik was not with him on that. Dr Zik and PM Balewa were members of the Ogboni society and an Ogboni person is under an oath to never be in support of evil at any time backed with a solemn prayer that if he derails he should not prosper.
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by oduasolja: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
look at these small small hausa boys. chei . nah dese ones wan terrorise us. buhahahaha . i laff ohhhh.
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
lawani:

I was not there actually but reliable accounts insist NCNC elements co sponsored the wetie riots. It required funding, organisation and etc. PM Balewa said his government will not interfere in the Western region crisis but Chief Akintola went to meet Sir Bello and the story changed. Dr Zik was a ceremonial President and the real ruler of the country was Sir Bello. If he had applied common sense and respected himself, he would have earned the respect of the AG people but his agenda was different and it was the total subjugation of everybody by whatever means, rendering everybody useless. Dr Zik was not with him on that. Dr Zik and PM Balewa were members of the Ogboni society and an Ogboni person is under an oath to never be in support of evil at any time backed with a solemn prayer that if he derails he should not prosper.

Zik was not only an NCNC element but the national leader of the NCNC. If really the NCNC co-sponsored wetie which was in protest against the broad daylight rigging in favour of the Akintola-Balewa Coalition, then how come Zik soon afterwards made a U-turn, dumped the wetie solidarity and went to accept a position again with the Akintola-Balewa coalition against which he was sponsoring wetie? It is either Zik was a crass opportunist being consumed by a lust for power and position or that he never really co-sponsored wetie.

However you have not clarified how your theory that "the plotters came for murderers" explains why the Igbo boys spared Zik, Okpara and Dennis Osadebey whom you claim were not murderers but killed Okotie-Eboh who was even far less a murderer by the same standard as Okotie-Eboh was the first NCNC man to realize that their party made a fatal mistake by aligning with NPC instead of AG. He also was the first and only NCNC member to warn Balewa for carrying the quarrel with Awolowo too far immediately Awo was jailed and the Western Region started boiling. Zik continued to enjoy the game while over 2000 Yorubas had died. So how does your theory explain that Zik was not a murderer but Okoti-Eboh was?
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by lawani: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Zik was not only an NCNC element but the national leader of the NCNC. If really the NCNC co-sponsored wetie which was in protest against the broad daylight rigging in favour of the Akintola-Balewa Coalition, then how come Zik soon afterwards made a U-turn, dumped the wetie solidarity and went to accept a position again with the Akintola-Balewa coalition against which he was sponsoring wetie? It is either Zik was a crass opportunist being consumed by a lust for power and position or that he never really co-sponsored wetie.

However you have not clarified how your theory that "the plotters came for murderers" explains why the Igbo boys spared Zik, Okpara and Dennis Osadebey whom you claim were not murderers but killed Okotie-Eboh who was even far less a murderer by the same standard as Okotie-Eboh was the first NCNC man to realize that their party made a fatal mistake by aligning with NPC instead of AG. He also was the first and only NCNC member to warn Balewa for carrying the quarrel with Awolowo too far immediately Awo was jailed and the Western Region started boiling. Zik continued to enjoy the game while over 2000 Yorubas had died. So how does your theory explain that Zik was not a murderer but Okoti-Eboh was?
I never exonerated the coup plotters. If you read the Major Nzeogwu coup speech, you will conclude they were not in the right frame of mind. I don't support the killing of Chief Okotie Eboh just because he was the Finance Minister and the so called ten percenter which was taking party contribution too far. They gave contracts to party members and expected them to fund the party with ten percent. That was wrong as contracts were supposed to be awarded on merit as much as possible and political parties funded voluntarily by members. Chief Festus Okotie Eboh did nothing to warrant being killed. Then there were many Yoruba in the NCNC but Dr Zik was the leader. His name was also in the Federal constitution. His position of President was only ceremonial like that of the Queen of England and you can not blame him for the failure or success of government. He was just ceremonial. He can not reject the call to resume at the position. Since he was there before, however his party was removed from government. The coupists killed so many people they should not have killed as you said especially officers but there was no reason to kill Dr Zik as well or the Eastern Premier as they did nothing wrong. Dr Zik had no power in government and little or no influence.

If Dr Azikiwe had done something wrong or publicly incited to do wrong, it would have been recorded and he would not have escaped punishment. We can not just rewrite history like that. Some of the coup plotters and assassins who survived the coup and the war were later assassinated by the secret service.
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
lawani:

I never exonerated the coup plotters. If you read the Major Nzeogwu coup speech, you will conclude they were not in the right frame of mind. I don't support the killing of Chief Okotie Eboh just because he was the Finance Minister and the so called ten percenter which was taking party contribution too far. They gave contracts to party members and expected them to fund the party with ten percent. That was wrong as contracts were supposed to be awarded on merit as much as possible and political parties funded voluntarily by members. Chief Festus Okotie Eboh did nothing to warrant being killed. Then there were many Yoruba in the NCNC but Dr Zik was the leader. His name was also in the Federal constitution. His position of President was only ceremonial like that of the Queen of England and you can not blame him for the failure or success of government. He was just ceremonial. He can not reject the call to resume at the position. Since he was there before, however his party was removed from government. The coupists killed so many people they should not have killed as you said especially officers but there was no reason to kill Dr Zik as well or the Eastern Premier as they did nothing wrong. Dr Zik had no power in government and little or no influence.

If Dr Azikiwe had done something wrong or publicly incited to do wrong, it would have been recorded and he would not have escaped punishment. We can not just rewrite history like that. Some of the coup plotters and assassins who survived the coup and the war were later assassinated by the secret service.

If we follow your arguement that the ceremonial/powerless nature of Zik's position within the central government exonerated him from the Western Region's crisis hence justifies his being spared by Ifeajuna, then how come Ahmadu Bello who was as not even a part of the central government at all, thus had lesser federal powers than Zik to that effect equally or even more exonerated of the Western Region's crisis, had his name in the hit list and was not spared? Ahmadu Bello had no executive power over Balewa as well but his moral support for Balewa's undue interference in the Western Region's crisis earned him the coupists' wrath. Zik was also guilty of furnishing Balewa with the same moral support at the initial stages before the 1962 census. Same with Okotie-Eboh and Osadebey. Whatever roped in those killed also roped in Zik.

My insistence on double standards on the part of the coupists as regards the sparing of Zik is not based on what extent of power Zik's position conferred on him to do or undo. It is rather based on the fact that the names of Zik and Okpara were in the original Nzeogwu's hit list which Nzeogwu himself later reeled out after the coup failed in the South. The mere fact that Zik's name featured in that list establishes his culpability in the eyes of the coupists on the strength of the moral support Balewa enjoyed from him just like he did from Okotie-Eboh, Osadebey, Akintola and Okpara all at the initial stages. So why did the same coupists spare him?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by Uprightson2000: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2016
igboboy3:
The Lagos "indigenes" had assumed they were dealing with Igbos who will spare no change and endure crap just to save their business and families.

They don jam tipper on high speed

The Arewa boys don't gat no chill. They are ready to shed blood at the drop of a hat. Even the guy who sell water in gallons is not to be messed with.
Hausas: Fiercely Loyal; Fiercely Brutal

Just watch how Oba Akiolu will be silent on this matter. No talk of Lagoon or other lubbish. His Arewa masters have stapled his balls with safety pin
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by lawani: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Deadlytruth:

If we follow your arguement that the ceremonial/powerless nature of Zik's position within the central government exonerated him from the Western Region's crisis hence justifies his being spared by Ifeajuna, then how come Ahmadu Bello who was as not even a part of the central government at all, thus had lesser federal powers than Zik to that effect equally or even more exonerated of the Western Region's crisis, had his name in the hit list and was not spared? Ahmadu Bello had no executive power over Balewa as well but his moral support for Balewa's undue interference in the Western Region's crisis earned him the coupists' wrath. Zik was also guilty of furnishing Balewa with the same moral support at the initial stages before the 1962 census. Same with Okotie-Eboh and Osadebey. Whatever roped in those killed also roped in Zik.

My insistence on double standards on the part of the coupists as regards the sparing of Zik is not based on what extent of power Zik's position conferred on him to do or undo. It is rather based on the fact that the names of Zik and Okpara were in the original Nzeogwu's hit list which Nzeogwu himself later reeled out after the coup failed in the South. The mere fact that Zik's name featured in that list establishes his culpability in the eyes of the coupists on the strength of the moral support Balewa enjoyed from him just like he did from Okotie-Eboh, Osadebey, Akintola and Okpara all at the initial stages. So why did the same coupists spare him?

You are right in a way but only murderers deserve death. Ahmadu Bello had made his stand known publicly about Nigeria being the estate of his forefathers which is very bad since Dan Fodio's territory is clearly demarcated. Not even all NW fall into it. That public statement made him culpable and it is quite apparent that he was pushing or controlling PM Balewa. The rigging of election in the West was the fault of PM Balewa because he was placeholder for God, though all accounts describe him as a good person. The fault however is his. If he was cornered, he should have resigned and he would have survived it. The primary fault was with PM Balewa and thousands were killed in riots in the West because of that fault of his. Sir Bello was his godfather. All of Okotie Eboh even Akintola were unjustly killed.
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by lekbel09(m): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
obaino860:
people always make d mistake of saying DAT Hausa's are d problem we have in Nigeria,,but I want to prove DAT wrong
YORUBAS are d problem of d southerner and Nigeria,they are cowards,dirty ,betrayer since independence...da have betrayed their fellow southerners and today da seem to stand alone,and be used like slave by d Hausa's.
d Hausa's know DAT Yoruba's are wicked,nuisance but will always want to align with them to achieve political powers....
d yorubas will one day be disgraced and chased out of Nigeria to be with their brothers at Benin republic,,because da have caused enough chaos in Nigeria....their cup will soon be full,wen all Nigeria will stand and bounce on them,after seeing d evil da represent in Nigeria.
Your mother should have aborted you,born by mistake child
Re: Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) by lekbel09(m): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
obaino860:
people always make d mistake of saying DAT Hausa's are d problem we have in Nigeria,,but I want to prove DAT wrong
YORUBAS are d problem of d southerner and Nigeria,they are cowards,dirty ,betrayer since independence...da have betrayed their fellow southerners and today da seem to stand alone,and be used like slave by d Hausa's.
d Hausa's know DAT Yoruba's are wicked,nuisance but will always want to align with them to achieve political powers....
d yorubas will one day be disgraced and chased out of Nigeria to be with their brothers at Benin republic,,because da have caused enough chaos in Nigeria....their cup will soon be full,wen all Nigeria will stand and bounce on them,after seeing d evil da represent in Nigeria.
Your mother should have aborted you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. / Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.