Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) (101269 Views)

Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos: Houses And Cars Burnt / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wristbangle: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
It is well sha cool
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by joseph1832(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
sonnie10:

There truth is that, this is a senseless fight. It is not my intention to be insensitive to the plight of the accident victim, but lets consider things more objectively. This would illustrate how this ugly situation could have been avoided. In a perfect scenario, it is neither the rider's responsibility nor the association's to take an accident victim to hospital. The burden is on the state government who ought to provide accident emergency responses to the people of the state. When accidents happen, ambulance is supposed to come and take the victim to hospital. The riders responsibility is to remain there at the scene of accident until the police arrives if he is not injured. The rider's insurance company should then be billed for cost of treatment.

I hate to say that people perish due to ignorance, understandably Nigeria is not there yet so the situation is totally different. Problems arise when someone assumes that things should work in a certain way because it has always been done that way. Is this not the reason why there are laws pertaining to how the people should conduct themselves in a civilized society?
Em bro, all what you said can only happen in a sane and model society, which unfortunately, Nigeria isn't. So the mantle rest on whoever commit the accident to take the person to the hospital.

What baffles me is why the Okada rider insisted that the Okada association take the victim to the hospital. That is what baffles me...

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sonnie10: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
GodMode:

with Lagos traffic how long will it take the ambulance to get there

The same way banks carry their money in bullion vans through traffic.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by GodMode: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
K

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lalo128: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
olapluto:
I doubt Hausas will make trouble outside their land. Lagos is too far away for them to pick up fights. If they are being pursued, they wont reach Ikire before being caught.
I urge Lagos govt and the federal govt to intervene. Oba Akiolu Rilwan, Olowo Eko, Oko Kofoworola, please step in and deal with the culprits.
u'v said it all bro I don't tink the hausas will mk truble many tyms I have seen d yorubas intimidating this people
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by free2blast(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2016

It is not true. I work around Ojota and people that just got back from the Ketu/Mile12 just confirmed that at least 4 yorubas were victims of this madness. Let yorubas learn to respect their visitors.
That weed you smoked must be really strong. Keep spewing poo from that mouth of yours. ekpa!

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by GodMode: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
K
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Omeny: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
sonnie10:

There truth is that, this is a senseless fight. It is not my intention to be insensitive to the plight of the accident victim, but lets consider things more objectively. This would illustrate how this ugly situation could have been avoided. In a perfect scenario, it is neither the rider's responsibility nor the association's to take an accident victim to hospital. The burden is on the state government who ought to provide accident emergency responses to the people of the state. When accidents happen, ambulance is supposed to come and take the victim to hospital. The riders responsibility is to remain there at the scene of accident until the police arrives if he is not injured. The rider's insurance company should then be billed for cost of treatment.

I hate to say that people perish due to ignorance, understandably Nigeria is not there yet so the situation is totally different. Problems arise when someone assumes that things should work in a certain way because it has always been done that way. Is this not the reason why there are laws pertaining to how the people should conduct themselves in a civilized society?

I understand you to some extent boss!
But when ur suggestion is what is in place, u will see cars and bikes killing and wounding pple anyhow and in some cases,you will see hit and run cases!
By the was,how many of these pple u referred to has an Insurance cover?

God Bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DauraDullard0(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
fkj950ax:
All we see is Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, East, West, South South, Niger Delta and so many labels.

Aren't we first HUMANs before anything else?

Why are we so divided?
We're divided because we're not one. We've never been one and we will never be.

Let the games continue!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Hausa/Fulanis are very deadly,
They do not deserve to co-habit or be neighbours with any peace loving citizen either in a village, community, state or COUNTRY .

They go about molesting, stealing, killing and destroying.

Well, they are in political alliance with their host undecided

So no matter their crimes, they can be forgiven by their host in order not to offend the president. Their beloved Sai baba

Goodluck to them undecided

From your analysis and mindset does that make you a better guest to the Yorubas?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
The hausa fulani population in lagos is increasing on daily basis and this calls for a great concerns. There is hardly any day without seeing trailers loaded with hundreds of this people migrating to lagos. The first thing is what is their mission in lagos. You need to get to agege and oshodi to confirm this. I think there should be security check on this miscreants called hausa fulani. Their mission is evil and poses threath to lagosians. They are easily provoked and before you say anything slaughtering starts.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tivta(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
GodMode:

nonsense point.... the Yorubas single-handedly stopped the civil war and over 3 million people died due to their methods....
In 1800's the Yorubas defeated the fulani tribe and drown most of them in a river..

why do you think the Colonial masters had to get rid of the Benin Kingdom quickly...
That is history, this is now, we are talking about people who believe in 72 virgins and suicide bombings, no one can match their wart hence the reason why Donald trump wants them gone...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin Am sure each side wished they had a certain 'government' to make the outcome a bit more decisive in their favour. The Nigerian state has never be this fragmented and fragile. The merchants of the status quo must be running out of crack covering green and white wallpaper.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by platorepublic(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is too bad, I hope there won't be a reprisal attack in the north
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bigprozzie:
grin grin

E pain am

Ugly Mgbeke feeling funky

Dirty village girl

See face like a mutilated over sized baboon

What is the circumference of that Oily nose?

lol-------hw low cn u get?? Shows ur really a compound fool. Proud to be point one mgbeke feeling funky, d face na my own n am proud of it unlike u---- fishbrain dt decided to resort to cursing like a market woman. I hv sent d curse bck to u-----go deal wt it. Dnt mention me again cos unlike u fishbrain, I ll be a beta person n WALK away. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mustay(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nigerians resident in Lagos died and then we divide them by tribe and religion. The more we keep fanning the embers, the more the fire burns us.

What led to the violence How did the incident occur Did two or more people have a disagreement and then we form this story The media needs to be responsible in their reporting. Inasmuch as there is no control on social media, these pictures IMO should be removed. They're unnecessary and keeping them on the database is a bad memory for victims' relatives etc.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
GodMode:

nonsense point.... the Yorubas single-handedly stopped the civil war and over 3 million people died due to their methods....
In 1800's the Yorubas defeated the fulani tribe and drown most of them in a river..

why do you think the Colonial masters had to get rid of the Benin Kingdom quickly...
And yet the fulanis have a large chunk of kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by olalat(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Go and read ur history very well. Azikiwe was d first hausd slave in nigeria.
richidinho:
Master and slave fight

e no concern me

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by YelloweWest: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
DauraDullard0:

Let the games continue!
Gbam!
I pray God gives the SS and SE the wisdom to always sick together when voting.
Even if it would be painful at first, in the end it will guarantee our freedom.
The goal is simple. A YORUBA MAN CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT AS LONG AS WE ARE one Nigeria.
How? The north will always vote for their own and we will join them! Let the north continue to rule but it will never get to a yoruba man. If this happens twice they will begin to agitate for secession!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
French laughter hahaha kikiki

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by GodMode: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
K
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ritchiee: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2016

It is not true. I work around Ojota and people that just got back from the Ketu/Mile12 just confirmed that at least 4 yorubas were victims of this madness. Let yorubas learn to respect their visitors.
See painment.Choi!!!
You believe any tribe would come to Yorubaland and kill without getting more than they bargained for?
As much as Yorubas are not savages,the area boys are another thing entirely.They kill as if they don't have souls.It is only when things get out of hands that OPC usually comes in.I pray for the souls of those hausas killed.And Ariku or whatever you are called,leave the hausas alone and let there be peace...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by free2blast(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bigprozzie:
Are you cursing with your mouth or with your big oily NOSE of life?

Nna kwich one be big oily nose of life again? Guy you bad gan o!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
DauraDullard0:

Let the games continue!

Seriously... This is a game to you.

People are dying and you are buying popcorn and bottle coke?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by GodMode: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
K

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
lomprico:

And yet the fulanis have a large chunk of kwara state.

You have got no points

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by phreakabit(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is so sad!
See as Ab0ki dey lay waste to Yoruba souls. . .

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by rman: 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
You are all making tribalistic comments are the same as the killers.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by scholes0(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lmao...some people did not even read the post.... come here to talk rubbish about Hausa killing Yoruba when it is Hausa corpses that are on the floor.
Anyways,let peace reign, and RIP to the dead.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kachnov(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pidggin:
Only 9mths and the country is almost ungovernable, this is serious

Karma is a bch right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.