Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Clarification Is Needed On This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Clarification Is Needed On This (526 Views)

Clarification message about the Federal Government Scrapping The HND. / Clarification On Recent Media Announcement By Nuc On Nti’s Pgde And B.a.ed/b.sc. / Things I Learnt From The New Clarification Made By Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarification Is Needed On This by phemy36(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
My fellow nairalander, and fellow mathematician in the house. Who is the first professor of mathematics in Nigeria. I know that Olubummo and Ezeilo bag their professor in 1964. Who is the first among them. Nobody has been able to answer this question correctly.
Re: Clarification Is Needed On This by parkparky(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
phemy36:
My fellow nairalander, and fellow mathematician in the house. Who is the first professor of mathematics in Nigeria. I know that Olubummo and Ezeilo bag their professor in 1964. Who is the first among them. Nobody has been able to answer this question correctly.
CHIKA OBI
Re: Clarification Is Needed On This by Oloniyan(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Egbon Femi adeniran, Professor Olubummo is arguably the first professor of mathematics in Nigeria though chike obi was the first to hold PHD in maths
Re: Clarification Is Needed On This by Oloniyan(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Egbon Femi adeniran, Professor Olubummo is arguably the first professor of mathematics in Nigeria though chike obi was the first to hold PHD in maths.
Re: Clarification Is Needed On This by phemy36(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2016
Oloniyan:
Egbon Femi adeniran, Professor Olubummo is arguably the first professor of mathematics in Nigeria though chike obi was the first to hold PHD in maths
My brother longest time, i know that of chike obi. Prof Olubummo & prof Ezeilo bag their professor same year i.e 1964. Obi is out of it, for clarification sake, i want to d ist among them. Mod do someting about this.
Re: Clarification Is Needed On This by Oloniyan(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2016
phemy36:
My brother longest time, i know that of chike obi. Prof Olubummo & prof Ezeilo bag their professor same year i.e 1964. Obi is out of it, for clarification sake, i want to d ist among them. Mod do someting about this.

University of ibadan honoured Prof Adegoke Olubummo by naming a mathematics centre after him as the first professor of mathematics in Nigeria. I think UI cannot get it wrong. IMO

Check this link
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/sambo-lauds-uis-decision-name-centre-first-math-professor/
Re: Clarification Is Needed On This by phemy36(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oloniyan:

University of ibadan honoured Prof Adegoke Olubummo by naming a mathematics centre after him as the first professor of mathematics in Nigeria. I think UI cannot get it wrong. IMO

Check this link
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/sambo-lauds-uis-decision-name-centre-first-math-professor/
God bless u my brother. I have Olubummo and Ezeilo profile. What i'm curious to know is d date or month dey bag their prof. Only year was stated in their profile.

(1) (Reply)

2016 UTME; A Gross Misconduct / NNDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2016 / URGENT: Which Site Can I Download Accounting Project Materials For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.