Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,282 members, 7,853,344 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Re: FFK Enough Is Enough But Only For The Wise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: FFK Enough Is Enough But Only For The Wise (387 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo / See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: FFK Enough Is Enough But Only For The Wise by Kagarko(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hello "ganja" boy, your insistence on living on the white powder have encapsulated your mental faculty to discern between what is right and wrong, good and evil, your desire to be hired as a barking dog have turn your little left of your human-ness to evaporate, though your bad- mouthing against certain section of the country is in your pedigree.

Whatever you are using wether in smoke, sniff or injection to numb the little discernibility in you, let me use the little space of rationality in- between your periods of madness to inform you that you don't have the monopoly of madness, you neither possess the prerogative of insults and abuse, neither your brain is the only brain that can sniff, smoke and inject mindbloating substances, hello, wait a minute, whatever you are, we can produce your counter that will beat you in the game hands down, want to try it ?

Fani Kayode, you are nothing but a similitude of an expired harlot that is making noise to attract an inexperienced fornicator. Let no one throw caution, let the line be drawn, you cannot villify my Faith, castigate my traditions and institutional leaders, insult my region and Emirs and expect me to smile at you.
Idan ba ka daina zakin Musulunci ba, idan baka daina zakin Shuwagabannimu ba, idan ba ka dai zagin Arewa da YanArewa ba dalili ba, toh, kowa ya kurba bakinsa, da sannu zaka zama abin misali a tarihance.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Governor Okorocha Swears-in 8 New Judges / Biafra: Court Reschedules Kanu’s Trial To April 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.