Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs (41066 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by diasporaman(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Information just available to Elombah.com states that Nigeria Secret Service organ, the DSS arrested Sir Victor Umeh at his Enugu residence this afternoon.

He was flown to Abuja in handcuffs.

Umeh, a former chairman of APGA is the party's candidate for the postponed Anambra Central Senatorial District re-run election.

Elombah.com is still trying to contact Mr Umeh on this reported development.

Details will come later

http://elombah.com/index.php/reports/5647-breaking-dss-arrests-victor-umeh-flown-to-abuja-in-handcuffs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by ochilikoko(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
All I know is that d fight agains corruption is a scam until one person is truly convicted

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by Modsenemy(f): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wat is elombah?

Lemme wait for anoda source b4 I comment undecided

Cos I hav smfin to say...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by NobleAngell(f): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
This your source tho. Not reliable. Sounds like you read it in the paper u bought guguru in.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by GudluckIBB(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
I'm getting tired of Aresst today, handcuff tomorrow, court appearance the following day and the next thing you hear is " He has been granted bail on self recognition"

Can't it be done differently?
Its becoming a routine exercise.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by rottennaija(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
ochilikoko:
All I know is that d fight agains corruption is a scam until one person is truly convicted

That is democracy for you. It gets to an extent where a suspect will even take the prosecution to court while the suspect is still on trail. What can I say, democracy

7 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by seunmsg(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
ochilikoko:

Let's wait for DSS to give reasons for his arrest before jumping into conclusion that it's about corruption. DSS is not EFCC.

12 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Another potential kuje prisoner

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Apc and all these witch hunt sha..God will wrestle power away from you buffoons soon undecided

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by diasporaman(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
What i have observed is that some people from a particular region are been handcuffed while others walk freely as if nothing dey happen

72 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by pointblank247(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
ALOBAM i know but this ELOBAM i know not.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by KissCODE(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Okay na!
If this is true... I pity Victor & Willie his co traveler...

I thought Victor wants to take high court judges to NJC for stopping Anambrs central senatoral election?
Abi na for inside cell him for stay contest the election...

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by hobermener: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Daura Secret Service

41 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by jay2pee(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Kk

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by omolola15(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Which 1 come be elombah again. Me i no trust this source oooo.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by efilefun(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lol I doubt the link thou but Abeg can someone explain the poo Dasuki was saying earlier that investors are avoiding nigeria cuz of his detention lmao

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by MrFootball(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
wow. Democracy or witch hunting
Dis buhari ehnn, he has no plans for us, so na to dey arresst up n down under d guise of fighting kwarruption...
If hes indeed serious, he shud start with sanusi lamido sanusi, he has alot to explain ova what went down during his cbn tenure.
Why point fingers at jonathan n okonjo but ignore sanusi etc

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by efilefun(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
ochilikoko:
When PMB said the judiciary is the main obstacle facing the anti corruption fight people like you were the one calling him names, but see the mind boggling corruption going on in the judiciary uncovered in tarfa's case. Those thieves know they can bribe their way that's why they will continue stealing billions and buy justice with thousands/millions.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by chuose: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2016

[size=14pt]They only arrest southerners
For the north they arrest their offices instead of the people.[/size]

Borno State House of Assembly gets arrested instead of the members

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/26/efcc-seals-borno-house-of-assembly-over-allegations-of-corruption/

SAMBO Too his office was arrested instead of him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/dasukigate-efcc-raids-ex-vp-sambos-office/

Audu was known to have stolen N11 Billion not only wasn't even arrested ,yet he ran for office under APC.
Imagine the hypocrisy

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by tafabaloo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Huh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by Lighthouseman: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Under buhari Nigeria has been on auto pilot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by sleekdot(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Well done DSS. he deserves handcuff even leg chain sef

5 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by Ugomba(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Buhari should stop dis dictatorship style.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by slap1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
DSS - Daura Secret Service

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by CommitteeMember(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
ochilikoko:

Bros no vex, has your opinion been taken serious before in your neighbourhood?

15 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
sad
Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by miqos02(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
ok
Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by saintkel(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Periods of arrest
Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lols. He will spend 4yrs to fight corruption and travling round the world. Thank God both the fools that voted him and me are sufering from worst govt eva in nigeria. That is the change we asked for.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by minasota(f): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective....Umeh your turn don reach!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs by CharlieMaria(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Arrest Everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp / I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega / Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.