Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What If.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If.. (514 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If.. by nationalnwa(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
What if it's True that Islam wants to conquer Nigeria.
What if it's True that the OIC has an islamic agenda for Nigeria..
Nigeria has been mortgaged to Saudi Arabia to the time of $6 bilion by Buhari. using a South westerner Who had to cover her head with a wig as a sign of submission to the Arabs.
Little Girls are kidnapped na forced to convert to islam and it is being covered by one emir.
A day will come when been a christain will be Forbiden..
Yes.. Because the Nigerian constitution has no mention of Christian or Christ let alone church. . But surely this same constitution has the words sharia, islam et'al appearing so many places..
I don't know about you all but for me I am ready to die fighting for my believe as a christain.. Question is my brethren from the South. East, West and the middle belt are you ready to fight that religious war when the tim comes?

(1) (Reply)

I Came Across This On Twitter / What Is The Government Doing To Solve The Issue Of Fuel Scarcity Right Now? / Buharis Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.