Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Phone Interview Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Phone Interview Experience (652 Views)

My Funny Interview Experience / Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? / Seven Simple Tips To Guide You Through A Phone Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Interview Experience by donfelix4sure(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
I got phone interview tomor n I wish to gudlanders cn share their experience wit me.
Re: Phone Interview Experience by browncolysis(m): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
when I'd mine, it lasted for 45mins, just relax your mine & prepare yourself as a normal interview cuss it's the same tell about yourself, your greatest strength & weakness & questions related to the position I applied for? but you must be fast, brief and concise in your explanation.

1 Like

Re: Phone Interview Experience by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Its usually a cool one. Just be calm and well composed. Listen attentively and answer the questions with a sound voice. From my experience you will be possibly asked to describe yourself, why their organisation, what makes you deserve the position applied for etc... Don't intercept the interviewer...always allow them finish before you start answering.

Remember to thank him/her for their time and when you are told to ask questions pls do so. Ask anything you aren't cleared abt the recruitment process like the timeline or tactically ask the interviewer if there was any question which your answer remained uncleared to them. All these things put together its a success story Bro. Don't forget to pray too

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Computer Analyst/secretary Is Needed Urgently / Fresh Job Openings / Job Advert For Civil Engineers And Quantity Surveyor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.