Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,078 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari (6046 Views)

We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike / Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Curlieweed: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
Adminisher:
Buhari is the best for Nigeria. We shall begin to smile late 2016 and early 2017. Obama was called worse, now dollar is the strongest currency and unemployment has come down.

Haba! Your heavy sarcasm is lost on Mumuharistas and other assorted zombies. You need to speak in plain language.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Mikehell(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Raziii:
I think we have too issues here, was it a mistake voting in Buhari, no way! The world would have laughed at us if we voted Jonathan back into power. That for me is case closed! But we have another issue with us right nw. Is the govt currently struggling, hell yes! And they seem not to have a plan at all. And that is where i am bothered!!!

best comment i ve read so far........ this shows a citizen who is thinking.............
Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Adminisher: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
Godjone:
am still finding it hard to believe that a country that pride itself of academicians mostly professors, will sit and watch a dumb illiterate rule over them.

I am ashamed of our so-called professors

A professor is one of the few professions you should never EVER vote for into executive presidency.They are very very useless in government. No serious or great country was ever governed by an academic.
They find it difficult to take decisions and are too analytical and also they are very irresponsible.
Only a kid can make a point like this that academics is a criteria for choosing presidents. Go and study all the countries in the world. Especially in the US the scale for presidential material is - military service first, business, law , social activism in that order

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Dasini: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Voting proffessors, that might even be a bigger mistake, compared to jonathan. As for buhari, watchout for this govt, u'll be dazed!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by stonemasonn: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
WiseBully:
Buhari was never a messiah. He was the choice of those who hated the idea of being governed by a man from a minority tribe. Today my dad whom I warned about Buhari is actually disillusioned. Now he believes that only a military coup/revolution can salvage this country. Petrol is N140, power supply has dropped sharply, tax hikes for many struggling businesses, civil unrests, armed struggles, etc.
Liar the same minority was voted into power in 2011 by the majorities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
stonemasonn:
Liar the same minority was voted into power in 2011 by the majorities.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by wisov(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
It may appear now dat d current govt have no plan for our future, but voting gej again wud have bn an insult to nigeria, it will show we glorify impunity and bad leadership
Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by iamrealdeji(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
aljharem:
As the topic says , Buhari is God's punishment to Nigerians since we cannot think. How can a youth of this country vote a past 1985 president back in 2015. Nigeria youths especially those that voted apc are the dumbest in the world. Quote me any day
We've made a wrong choice indeesd by voting in the wicked dullaard from Daura. He's like a punishment from God. But do you think Martin Onovo would have been a better leader for us as he's vibrant,sound and seems to be patriotic(maybe because he's not power drunk yet). But not withstanding he doesn't seem like someone that would get confused or controlled anyhow by Godfathers unlike cowardice and confused Buhari . From the way Onovo answered some questions in the presidential debate,i could gather he's a fast thinker and not the type that surrenders to intimidation easily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by kolaaderin: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
aljharem:
As the topic says , Buhari is God's punishment to Nigerians since we cannot think. How can a youth of this country vote a past 1985 president back in 2015. Nigeria youths especially those that voted apc are the dumbest in the world. Quote me any day

And who should we have voted for. As far as i m concerned, GEJ is not a better candidate to Buhari.
Our condition would have been worse to what we have now. This same OP would have been a refugee in Benin, togo, Niger and cameroon by now
so please what is actually ur point.
Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
Not just a mistake, a disaster!

Not just a disaster, a crime!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Irregardless of what wailers might say...........#istandwithBuhari#

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by amaechi1: 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
That is the kind of mistake I wish to make over and over. Far better and purposeful than what we have before. In any case have you heard the TSA have hit N2.9tr? We are almost half the budget.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by olacollinz(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Buhari should have been efcc chairman not a president in this 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by iamrealdeji(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Emancipation:
People forget that Bihari was rejected 3 times until he was repackaged by tinibu and picked Yoruba candidate. All of a sudden he became agent of change...lol

Anyway my life is good, I am back in America enjoying my good job and good pay. Enjoy what you guys voted for.
chai,bad guy. So,you can't chill here so that we can fix it together?
Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by naijagobetter(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
aljharem:
what can or will you do about it? You can not change destiny hopefully you will swallow your vomit
Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by justice2016: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
but we told them .You cant have the likes of Buhari to pilot the affairs of this great nation in this 21 century. Buhari is outdated. He came in based on religious and tribal sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Wesely01(m): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
aljharem:

Not just that they are the most silly humans, now Tinubu and rest that betrayed the south west has seen what it means when you betray your people and put lot of Nigerians into this huge mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by justice2016: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
I have a feeling that some thing bad ll happen in Nigeria. I cant just pick it but something ll happen may be Buhari ll end up dead
Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
If Buhari decides to run in 2019, I'll not only vote for him but also mobilize people to vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
If Buhari decides to run in 2019, I'll not only vote for him but also mobilize people to vote for him.

Shebi? Only the vote you voted for him brought fulani herdsmen to power like in his first tenure, as they attacked ibadan and raped the women and killed thier children, they raped pregnant women and tore open thier bellies and brought out their unborn children.
Buharis first tenure was rubbish, even his second one is nothing to write about, even to the extent he came out and said why is it during his time all this problems we see now.
Buharis present tenure destroyed ties Obasanjo created with several nations. Issue of corruption, who's account did they find several billions during the time of PTF? We are no more with bond index I hope you know? Even one of the primary reasons Donald trump is attacking Nigerians is primarily because of Buhari and his northern administration and his total bias for other tribes. This is why he says nigeria for one needs to be colonised again.

I suggest you sit and think again. His administration favours only the north and that is why they are not saying anything about it. Sunni and Shi'a crisis... you need to interview Shi'a Muslims and ask questions too. Your mistaken about Buhari.

Good day.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by 2sexyus: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2016
WiseBully:

Tribalism, mediocrity mixed with mystery. A country where the masses will never support decent articulate people like Donald Duke, Pat Utomi but would rather vote intellectual minions who can neither identify problems nor articulate solutions to national issues, simply because they belong to a particular tribe, pathetically, such a place is cursed to remain underdeveloped.
as much as I would like to agree with you, the Nigerian problem is beyond text book intellects. It's not by education but the content of a man's character towards his environment.
Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2016
2sexyus:
as much as I would like to agree with you, the Nigerian problem is beyond text book intellects. It's not by education but the content of a man's character towards his environment.

Your angle is correct as well.
Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by dukecharles(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2016
nakamora:
#Istandwithbuhari

Wailing wailers wail on till 2069 grin

Is your choice to stand with him, you will be embarrassed with him
Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by onatisi(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2016
aljharem:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by porka: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
amaechi1:
That is the kind of mistake I wish to make over and over. Far better and purposeful than what we have before. In any case have you heard the TSA have hit N2.9tr? We are almost half the budget.

You don't have basic understanding.

The TSA is the federation's revenue account. It's Nigeria's account - the three tiers of government.

The budget you are referring to is for the federal government.

The federal government's share is 50+%. A percentage is similarly shared to the states and local governments from the account.

It's still a long way to go. The budget itself is going to be financed by heavy borrowing, N2.2trn on a $38 per barrel oil price benchmark. Lending institutions have not agreed to advance any loan yet, except the Chinese $2bn. No process has commenced on the issuance of bond yet, amid an impending ratings downgrade. And we are in March.

That was why Buhari had to relocate Nigeria's presidency to the Middle East for a whole week, begging the Saudis and the Qataris for production cut, against their own initiative of January level production freeze, with a promise to help them make Jerusalem the capital of Palestinian State in return.

If the TSA was/is the magic bullet, he won't have to be running helter-skelter and desperately committing Nigeria to silly promise in the process.

You people are always behaving like children who are excited with sweets and baba kabo omo ku ile type of brainwash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by porka: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Raziii:
I think we have too issues here, was it a mistake voting in Buhari, no way! The world would have laughed at us if we voted Jonathan back into power. That for me is case closed! But we have another issue with us right nw. Is the govt currently struggling, hell yes! And they seem not to have a plan at all. And that is where i am bothered!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

How many intelligent people based their decisions on whether or not someone laughed at them? No many, if any.

How many smart people have rejected a clear projected intelligent pattern for a wishy-washy, no substance wishful thinking? Rare.

And you are only bothered after the fact?

You must be a first-class gambler.

Putting the cart before the horse is hardly an intellectual trait.

Are they not laughing at you now?

Are they clapping for you now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Raziii(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
porka:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

How many intelligent people based their decisions on whether or not someone laughed at them?

How many smart people have rejected a clear projected intelligent pattern for a wishy-washy, no substance wishful thinking?

And you are only bothered after the fact?

You must be a first-class gambler.

Putting the cart before the horse is hardly an intellectual trait.

Are they not laughing at you now?

Are they clapping for you now?
I don't understand u but the truth remains Jonathan was a no no... He failed totally, thats what i meant and not that people will laugh at us literarily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
ha ha ha
Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by porka: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Raziii:
I don't understand u but the truth remains Jonathan was a no no... He failed totally, thats what i meant and not that people will laugh at us literarily.

He failed totally?

In what measurable index?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by aljharem(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
No power for the pass 48 hours, again we have made a mistake

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by OreMI22: 12:22am On Mar 11, 2016
aljharem:

Buhari belongs to a previous era. It was a mistake to vote in someone with archaic soviet era economic ideas such as controlling currency through the federal government. More powerful Eastern European countries tried that method and failed. Brazil even tried it in the early 1980s and failed. Buhari is just creating foreign exchange jobs for mallams by giving them hard currency and dollars at N 196 naira just to sell it at the true market rate of N250.
Buhari would rather destroy Nigeria than call mallams to order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by oyinkinola: 12:36am On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
iamrealdeji:
We've made a wrong choice indeesd by voting in the wicked dullaard from Daura. He's like a punishment from God. But do you think Martin Onovo would have been a better leader for us as he's vibrant,sound and seems to be patriotic(maybe because he's not power drunk yet). But not withstanding he doesn't seem like someone that would get confused or controlled anyhow by Godfathers unlike cowardice and confused Buhari . From the way Onovo answered some questions in the presidential debate,i could gather he's a fast thinker and not the type that surrenders to intimidation easily 
[/s]
...mr man pls, tell me a country that ever developped with corruption in the world?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. / Governor Ugwuanyi Swears In 6 New Judges, Chief Judge Praises Governor / What Do You Think Of Yar'dua 's Inaugural Speech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.