Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Love The Girl But Her Friend And Her Friend's Cousin Are In Love With Me! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Love The Girl But Her Friend And Her Friend's Cousin Are In Love With Me! (608 Views)

My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today / (videos) Goya Success Have Replied Her Friend Who Posted Her ........charm / Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love The Girl But Her Friend And Her Friend's Cousin Are In Love With Me! by olarhtunji(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2016
I don't know the exact name to give this but I would just go straight to the point.

have been single for way too long and then I decided to have a girlfriend to help reduce stress of going to the market to buy foodstuffs,cooking and some other stuffs....lol

it all started around last year January when I met diz girl she was in 100level then as I was in 200level,I knew I liked her straight up and since then have been trying all my best to get her but she was in a relationship so I just sat back and relax. Sometimes in December they broke up and then I used that opportunity to continue trying to woo her and it was going smoothly because my apartment was close to hers(a street before mine).
we were not dating but we were very close that people thought we were dating but even though we were close I do see her with a particular guy every night and she keeps telling me they are only friends . Even though they are always holding each other tight and I could see she definitely loves him and the guy too was in love. Well back to the story she later introduced me to her bestie whom I knew before but we don't talk much.

her bestie was always pestering me about her birthday And how I must buy her something,I eventually gave her a birthday gift and since then I think she started tripping as she would call me,text me on WhatsApp and later started coming over to my place not even regarding the fact that I like her bestie/hostelmate and she always tells that one that she is coming to my place.

then the first girl started giving me attitude and her friend started feeling like my girlfriend then there comes her cousin too all over me now like butterfly and I just met the cousin 2 days ago

NOTE: its not as if I spend money on them.....I don't spend for them and is not even as if am a fine boy like that...lol

what should I do?

-cut connection with the two and stick to the first girl?

-play along and enjoy the ride?

-dump all three of them
Re: I Love The Girl But Her Friend And Her Friend's Cousin Are In Love With Me! by Melahou(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2016
pictures of the girls...and yourself
Re: I Love The Girl But Her Friend And Her Friend's Cousin Are In Love With Me! by Sunexy(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2016
Enjoy the ride nd make a sexxtape on u and all of dem bro
Re: I Love The Girl But Her Friend And Her Friend's Cousin Are In Love With Me! by utytill(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Bros bone them,face your studies.
Re: I Love The Girl But Her Friend And Her Friend's Cousin Are In Love With Me! by olarhtunji(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2016
Melahou:
pictures of the girls...and yourself

ha....oga why na
Re: I Love The Girl But Her Friend And Her Friend's Cousin Are In Love With Me! by olarhtunji(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2016
Sunexy:
Enjoy the ride nd make a sexxtape on u and all of dem bro

baddest....sure you would take advantage of all three of them

(1) (Reply)

25 Things You Might Not Know About Elephants / Abeg! Describe This Dress? / Nairalanders Political Rescue Team Thread Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.