Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nairalanders Political Rescue Team Thread Part 1 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Political Rescue Team Thread Part 1 (607 Views)

LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) / RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) / Villagers In Thailand Rescue Elephant Trapped In The River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Political Rescue Team Thread Part 1 by pendusky(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2016
Good Morning Fellow Nigerians;

I greet you all!

I want to start by thanking the CEO Mr Seun for creating this wonderful forum as a means to air our views and suggestions and critics to make our nation great! Its an honour to be part of your team.

Its no news that the state of our nations economy is dwindling day after day, which in turn reflect on us.

For Every "NONSENSE" if you separate NON you get SENSE and for every IMPOSSIBLE separate IM and you get POSSIBLE

A quick one;

I read of a professor who embarked on a journey to deliver his seminar, he was late already, unfortunately one of his tyre run out and all the nuts lost along an express where there was no house on sight, he was confused and couldn't think straight, a mad man approached him, ask him what the issues was, he said he lost his nuts, the mad man told him to "REMOVE ONE NUT FROM EACH OTHER 3 TYRES AND FIX THEM ON THE LOOSEN TYRE, WHEN YOU GET TO MECHANIC SHOP YOU FIX THEM ALL" Gbam!!! cheesy grin that was how the mad with NONSENSE gave the man with SENSE a solution.

I am creating this thread as a platform for us all to air out our grin "Non-sense" critics, suggestions and solutions to our leaders as a way of making our nation great again.

I believed our critics, suggestions and solutions will be channel to the right people.

Steps.

1. Choose a what you want to criticise on (e.g Economy, Jobs creation, Agriculture, infrastructure, etc) Make your critics on the current state of it, gives suggestions/solutions.

2. You can use instances to support your ideas and solutions

Its time to stop wailing and start helping our country!

I pray for One Nigeria a great Nation

CC

Seun, Mynd, Kennycyphers, urchbarbie, Akerry, denko, drsteroid, AnnaKareninaFan, Bloodyblogger, americanigga, 360frolic, livebullet, BossWike, dainformant, paullo240, Hab24, Lalasticala
Re: Nairalanders Political Rescue Team Thread Part 1 by DjAndroid: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2016
Abia!
Re: Nairalanders Political Rescue Team Thread Part 1 by hungryboy(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Am too broke to have an opinion, I'll revisit this thread, when i see food chop.
Re: Nairalanders Political Rescue Team Thread Part 1 by Kennycyphers(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2016
Naija policy makers too stubborn.. how my critics wan take epp the economy??

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Escape Death As Her Mobile Phone Explodes(video) / Wabba’s NLC, TUC Insist On Strike; Say Court Order Is Black Market Injunction / Fayose Bans Open Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says ‘herdsmen Must Own Ranches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.