Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

My Blended Family - Why Won't He Touch Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Blended Family - Why Won't He Touch Me? (1314 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? / Why Won't You Judge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blended Family - Why Won't He Touch Me? by Twinkie8: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2016
My story is a very uncommon one, so strange but I need help: My 3 kids are my present husband's while the second girl has a different Father. See why I said my story is strange and difficult to understand? I met my husband while Serving as a Youth Corper, we fell in love, got married and childishness made me think that what we watch on home videos is how marriages really are in real life. I wanted the "romance novel" type of marriage, the prince charming sweeping me off my feet and serving breakfast in bed kind of marriage and when those expectations weren't met, concluded that my husband didn't love me and there was no day that passed without a fight. Mom tried to guide me with advice but for where? I felt she was old school and didn't know how a modern marriage should be operated. It was really rocky I left him. Looking back now, We are both to blame for how things turned out because when I left, my husband didn't come immediately to take me back or ask for forgiveness. He was very proud and by the time he came looking for me, my eyes were already prying a different direction. I was no longer interested and wanted to experience love. I left with my son and refused him access to the boy.Lleft town and travelled down South PH, got a job and met someone I thought would make a better prince charming.

Fast forward 2 years later, I got pregnant for him before realizing what a serial cheat he is. We broke up even before my daughter was born and it was there I started comparing and realized that my husband was the best thing that happened to me. I looked for him on Facebook, stalked a little and saw that he was still single after 2 years, so I started strategizing and the rest is history.
Said he he still missed me and wanted me back in his life. We renewed our vows with a small ceremony, I moved back to join him. I actually wanted him to adopt my new baby then but the biological father won't let me be. He is interested in his daughter and says he'll find me even if I hide under the sea.

Today, I have a family of 6. My 3 kids have one dad, their sister has a different father. If I say that it doesn't disturb me, then I lie to you Anty. I know a day will come when I will have to do some explanation, hoping that day never comes.

Ok, back to my marriage. Recently, my husband has become very selfish. I give him head every time we come together. That's how it starts and I also initiate it most of the time. I swear to God, the only time he really touches me is when he is touching my head when I'm sucking down on his python. And he will either finish in my mouth or finish in less than a minute at best in me because I would have sucked him so long trying to please him. No touching me. It sucks. I never had an orgasm ever since we reconciled because
SOURCE:http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/
Re: My Blended Family - Why Won't He Touch Me? by inemani: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2016
See lemme tell u the honest truth Woman, your hubby hasn't fully forgiven you. You disgust him, his mind still on the fact that u left him, cheated and even got pregnant for another man. Just endure, u leaped before looking. Ndooo
Re: My Blended Family - Why Won't He Touch Me? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2016
I guess u are bitterly complaining and at the other hands advising ur fellow ladies, owing to the fascy that the hollywood and nollywood has caused alot of problems in our home. I pray they learn from ur mistakes
Re: My Blended Family - Why Won't He Touch Me? by Ursino(f): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
Have you made him understand the fact that he has not been satisfying you sexually ever since you both re-united? Nothing outweighs communication in marriage.
Ask him some certain questions. He might have some other health concerns that impair his performance in bed (since you both weren't into each other for some time). You might not know except he tells you. Talk things out. Your separation is in the past, and I think you both should enjoy your union to the fullest.
Don't forget to always invite God into your family.
It's well!
Re: My Blended Family - Why Won't He Touch Me? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
I feel pity for the little girl in the middle of all this
Re: My Blended Family - Why Won't He Touch Me? by Chidoks(f): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Some people think they can eat their cakes and have it.
You left your sugar for honey, then honey became watery you went back to sugar thinking the sugar would still be intact?
Nne wake up, this is reality

(1) (Reply)

Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments / Natural Supplements That Helps Desolve Fibroid And Its Complications / 10 Most Brutal Punishment For Rapists Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.