Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. (15925 Views)

Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by jamesibor: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Very sad and depressing.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, seun over to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB5oANbfV0g

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Evil saturated country

1 Like

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by Tocheagle(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dis Na Serious Jantamata
Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
This isn't a training, rather a torturing!
No wonder a Female Cadet "dehumanized" a Civilian for appreciating her the other time.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by Dreambeat: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
shocked Is this how they are trained in other parts of the world?This is torture and dehumanizing to say the least

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by dealslip(f): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
is this a training exercise or punishment. She need to be tough to be an army officer but this one pass me sha
Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by gabinogem(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Humans smh... what kind of offence has she committed that will warrant such punishment & public humiliation!?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by PhockPhockMan: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is really dehumanizing.
Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by naijagobetter(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
once in the military you are a different kind of personality in a different world with different ball game.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by sammyj: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Heaven help us in this region imagine why this lady will not come out after all this barbaric training to demonstrate the same act on innocent civilians !!!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by Eesha: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Not a good way to drill her. However, she now knows how it feel to be brutalised, same way the guy felt
jamesibor:
Very sad and depressing.

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by jumobi1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
The idea is to train them to be tough not train them to be wicked. Now I feel bad for that cadet we saw on video beating up a civilian.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
And you ban us when we call them zoo people!

Infact, calling this country a zoo is a serious insult to all zoo animals

Animals will never do this: they'd rather die

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Its called "plant your pot" grin Nothing dehumanizing about it, she signed for it, and trust me this one is beans. I went through worse even in secondary school, NNSSAB days. I remember those days and smile. Trust me, she boasting about how she survived that exercise wherever she is right now.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
olowodaddy:
Its called "plant your pot" grin Nothing dehumanizing about it, she signed for it, and trust me this one is beans. I went through worse even in secondary school, NNSSAB days. I remember those days and smile. Trust me, she boasting about how she survived that exercise wherever she is right now.
Don't mind these bloody civilians who've never seen the four walls of boot camp. The average individual can't jog a kilometer without fainting.

I'm not a soldier nor cadet but I know the hardwork these soldiers go through. My only problem is their animal mentality after training and eventual release into general population - I feel their violence stems from inferiority complex rather than superiority.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by obailala(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
jamesibor:
Very sad and depressing.

byrron:
Evil saturated country
Tocheagle:
Dis Na Serious Jantamata
adeyemi2015:
This isn't a training, rather a torturing!
No wonder a Female Cadet "dehumanized" a Civilian for appreciating her the other time.
Dreambeat:
shocked Is this how they are trained in other parts of the world?This is torture and dehumanizing to say the least
gabinogem:
Humans smh... what kind of offence has she committed that will warrant such punishment & public humiliation!?
PhockPhockMan:
This is really dehumanizing.
sammyj:
Heaven help us in this region imagine why this lady will not come out after all this barbaric training to demonstrate the same act on innocent civilians !!!
Eesha:
Not a good way to drill her. However, she now knows how it feel to be brutalised, same way the guy felt
jumobi1:
The idea is to train them to be tough not train them to be wicked. Now I feel bad for that cadet we saw on video beating up a civilian.
AlfaSeltzer:
And you ban us when we call them zoo people!
Infact, calling this country a zoo is a serious insult to all zoo animals
Animals will never do this: they'd rather die
'Planting' is very standard military procedure during training. Every single soldier you see, ranging from the Privates to 4-star Generals have done this. If you can't take the heat, voluntarily leave the freaking kitchen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/153355_NDA_5_jpgaab89951bd3c9b48f1285dc7362dcb37
www.nairaland.com/attachments/153347_NDA_1_jpga1f46a428339049f5c835a7d191b6260
www.nairaland.com/attachments/706055_punishment_jpgf4e16cdd4c1785954cea7b24a2b39750
www.nairaland.com/attachments/153348_NDA_2_jpg98fe12b8614a7d354e93537581d35387

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by Panzerfaust(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Very nice. Its these same female cadets that brutalized a guy some months ago. What goes around comes around.
Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
NDA is not a day-care, yu get wht yu want !!!
Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by adahgold(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Upon all this training American soldiers still get sense pass Dem. Instead of me to be soldier for naija I will simply travel out.

10 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
jamesibor:
Very sad and depressing.

^ I guess its much easier than facing boko haram cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by jumobi1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
obailala:

'Planting' is very standard military procedure during training. Every single soldier you see, ranging from the Privates to 4-star Generals have done this. If you can't take the heat, voluntarily leave the freaking kitchen.

Good job supporting your "standard military procedure position" with more pics of most likely Nigerian military training. They were sexually abusing that woman too.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by SomeHenro: 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nice one!
Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by AgreatMan: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
I think most people are angry because the girl is covered in mud. The mud is actually very beneficial as it provides a desirable camouflage when rubbed on the skin. Also, if you'll have to spend time in the jungle without a mosquito net, just fetch some mud and rub it all over ur skin and thank me from saving u
I am still looking for what is wrong with this video though. Those guys clearly did not sexually molest the cadet ( I didn't see any touching what so ever). They did not use the stick on her. Verbal abuse was not really there.
sexual molestation-zero.
physical abuse-zero
Verbal abuse-minimal.
So what else do you want? Ask her to do 300 push-ups, no way.

I read some comments by some people that they will rather go and train as a soldier abroad and I just chuckle. If you have seen where they are drilling US army, especially those marine guys. They will drill the civilian outta ur blood. We Africans often feel we have a monopoly of barbarism. Even FBI guys with all their suit and all no well at all, those guys can match the physical skills of the average marine and they have the brains of a "senior advocate of Nigeria".

Go hard or go home. ladies, you can't hide from everything n you certainly can't "sleep" ur way through everything.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by Kc3000: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
[b]Hahaaaa Ebenezar don buy job! This brings back many not-so-fond memories of the Nigerian Military School. I testify that the human body is very much capable of enduring extreme circumstances, once the mind has been trained, from experience, to cope with such suffering. Some would say 'zero your mind'. Once the crap hits the fan, and you find yourself 'serving job', you quickly zero your mind and take on the challenge, with one comforting thought ; at some point, this hellish ordeal must come to an end.
Every boy-soldier of the NMS of yore could easily find this default mode and endure whatever circumstances they were confronted with. I once found myself serving job from around 4am on a Sunday morning till I saw Christian boys returning from service, which had to be around 11am-12noon. Hunching turned to crawling at a super-human pace as my legs were completely 'done', while my tormentors walked behind me at a steady pace that wouldn't permit me a seconds' rest...the skin on both of my elbows and knees were completely peeled off, as body and ground did battle for what seemed like an eternity. Just another day in NMS.
Ebenezer would be just fine, the theatrics are part of her own way of coping with the stress she's going through. With time, that neck would be so strong that she'll be planting for 2-3hrs straight without blinking grin. Believe me, in military organizations across the globe, soldiers in training are made to endure a lot of stress, even though I still think a lot of unnecessary brutality is prevalent in the Nigerian Army training institutions. There is a need to adjust the culture, but without compromising the standard of training. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by dayowunmi(m): 12:48am On Mar 05, 2016
The US navy seals go through worse, part of their training involves being tied in a hostage situation for 3 days without food and water, then try to even drown them during training as well just to toughen them. What do you think they do at military training schools? Just push ups and maybe jogging? Lolz. Military is not for the lily livered. If you can't handle all these then it's not impossible an ordinary area boy floors you in a combat isn't it.

8 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by obowunmi(m): 1:45am On Mar 05, 2016
When Boko Horam attacks, they run. COWARDS.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by olapluto(m): 2:37am On Mar 05, 2016
They serially abuse women in NDA.
This is another video I saw on Youtube. Funny, but disgraceful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDGD7o2cuNI

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by BlackBaron: 3:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Planting is just a useless form of institutionalised torture. It has no usefulness or functionality in combat, psyching, mental forebearance or whatnot.

Training regimes that actually matter are ignored in favour of this... Look up other armies, their training doctrines are far more better suited to developing quality soldiers than this method here.

Before you attack me, I have planted, gotten drilled, jogged and the whole shebang.

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by Flexherbal(m): 3:39am On Mar 05, 2016
No wonder, they are always violent.
Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 05, 2016
Military training ain't no joke though Nigerian forces prioritize irrelevant drills sometimes.

I won't be surprised if most of those guys who pass through those NA drills fail to scale through ordinary US National Guard training.smiley
Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 05, 2016
Please what part of the body does "planting" build asides your mind
Re: Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. by pacino26(m): 4:31am On Mar 05, 2016
Somwady is filantin while som fipu are think she is crazy ni. Let me tell you in Zaria fa so many tins are allowed.

That been said, I think training and torture follows the military tradition. Train your mind and torture your body to withstand torture. The thing is, unlike in the civilized worlds our criminals are not civilized to torture you and then release you later to get some medals for being brave and swift; they just take off your head.

The NDA should spend much time to fine tune civil discipline into cadets and not make them animals without conscience cuz this their 'bloody civilian' mentality becomes a big divide. They should be taught that true duty is to protect a life and not punish at the slightest provocation.

I dint if my officer friends can even be in a protective detail without losing their cool before nursery sch pupils that will want to throw simple chalks at their principals.

Someone said the FBI, yes they keep their cool and don't go trigger happy or tell the next man that he's a civilian and so should be a lesser human.

Training ni, filanting fa!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into / Father Mbaka: Enugu Has Never Had A Leader Like Ugwuanyi / INEC: We Can’t Monitor Sheriff’s Edo PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.