Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

A Student Had 90 In Jamb See The Letter He Wrote To Jamb Registra - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Student Had 90 In Jamb See The Letter He Wrote To Jamb Registra (949 Views)

I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) / Joke Of The Day : A Petition By An Angry Candidate Who Scored 90 In Jamb / Angry JAMBITE Who Scored 90 In UTME Exam Writes A Letter To Jamb-see Reply He Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Student Had 90 In Jamb See The Letter He Wrote To Jamb Registra by peteworld: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
A PETITION BY AN ANGRY CANDIDATE WHO SCORED 90 IN JAMB

Dear Jamb
My name is Yaniel Yogene ,i am came from Nigeria, From Bayalsa state.
I writed Jamb and scoring 90. That was a big fat lie, I say is a big serious fat lie because I doing lesson for 1 months and I count my book very well.
I supposing to getting 95 in Inglich and 90 in Litirachure but you gaven me 15 in Inglich and 20 in Litirachure.
Did me not didding my CRS very well? Did Jonah not staying in the lion hole and Elijah sleeping in the shark belle?
Did Daniel not calling down fire with Baal and and Samuel leding Israel from Egypt?
Did something very fast fast because i can not took that mark. In facts, I supposing to be scoring 280.
Thanks you in cooparation
A Jamb officer replied:
Dear student,
You need help! I've forwarded your name and number to all the pastors, priest, popes, archbishops, bishops and even native doctors I know. Just be open minded. your change is coming. Please ask your parents to report to our office immediately for counselling.
Thanks
Registrar.
Re: A Student Had 90 In Jamb See The Letter He Wrote To Jamb Registra by Sammyashol(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
No, he suppose score 400
Re: A Student Had 90 In Jamb See The Letter He Wrote To Jamb Registra by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

What Name Did You Save Her Number With? / 'you See A House Like This In Benin City, Respect Yourself And Knock On The Gate / Drinking Competition In Plateau ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.