Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

When The Pastor Lays Hands On You And You Refuse To Fall - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When The Pastor Lays Hands On You And You Refuse To Fall (1378 Views)

Plateau Killings: Bishop Oyedepo Spits Fire, Lays Curse On Killers / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary / Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Pastor Lays Hands On You And You Refuse To Fall by john107: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Pastor Lays Hands On You And You Refuse To Fall by geesilver(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
serious problem o
Re: When The Pastor Lays Hands On You And You Refuse To Fall by SamJed(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mehn this one na by force falling o
Re: When The Pastor Lays Hands On You And You Refuse To Fall by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Is he choking the poor soul
Re: When The Pastor Lays Hands On You And You Refuse To Fall by agitator: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
and this is a political issue? If na to ban, the mods no dey waste time. angry angry angry
Re: When The Pastor Lays Hands On You And You Refuse To Fall by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol.

With the way some pastors go about their laying of hands, you will have no option but to fall. By the time they are done turning you around and around, you will just find yourself losing balance and falling limply on the floor.
Re: When The Pastor Lays Hands On You And You Refuse To Fall by jimi4us: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
I wish this pastor will lay hands on Buhari the dullard.
Re: When The Pastor Lays Hands On You And You Refuse To Fall by dammytosh: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
jimi4us:
I wish this pastor will lay hands on Buhari the dullard.

While ur head is free with all the hate and failures in it ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Pastor Lays Hands On You And You Refuse To Fall by jimi4us: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
dammytosh:

While ur head is free with all the hate and failures in it ?

zombie spotted
Re: When The Pastor Lays Hands On You And You Refuse To Fall by dammytosh: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
jimi4us:
zombie spotted

Yea i agree

Anybody that is not iPAD, iPOD, IPOO or iPOB is Zonbie.

you have 7 more years to wail.
Re: When The Pastor Lays Hands On You And You Refuse To Fall by jimi4us: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
dammytosh:

Yea i agree

Anybody that is not iPAD, iPOD, IPOO or iPOB is Zonbie.

you have 7 more years to wail.
zombie oo zombie
Re: When The Pastor Lays Hands On You And You Refuse To Fall by frank317: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
I no fit shout... This gave me a good laugh

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Message To The Churches. / Is It Proper For A Man Of God To Dye His Hair? / Help: Search Of A Powerful Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.