Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 (29410 Views)

Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) / RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by emerged01(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
hakeem4:
This is the true story

Around 8:00 am, some Hausa boys were listening to M.I's latest mixtape ( illegal music 3) . Then one Yoruba guy ( kunle ) came and shouted " olamide is better than m.i" . The one Hausa boy ( danjunma ) shouted " Kai!!!!! Whalai I dey craze ? " the Yoruba boy replied " abi ori iya e ti yii? " unknowingly for the Yoruba boy the Hausa guy understood Yoruba. The Hausa guy pulled out a dagger and stabbed kunle his left arm , instead of kunle to fight back or report to the police he broke bottle on his head and just started shouting and introducing himself " haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa emi kunle omo iya alamala, ti on gbe ni 19 onidisu road ishawo ikorodu " luckily for kunle some Yoruba boys came to his rescue

grin grin

Wrong time bro!
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by onatisi(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
amtaken:
Oh no!

Buhari please stop this anarchy!

Buhari that will soon travel out again !!!
You think he has your time ,if you like burn the whole Lagos as long as his cows arebsafe in daura ,Nigeria is ok

3 Likes

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by free2blast(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Addicted2Women:
It's amazing to see how calm the Yoruba guys were after the Hausa guys killed at least 20 of their brothers.

Igbo guys never did any killing and they are hated by the Yoruba because the igbos said that Lagos is no man's land.
The oba who threatened to throw the Igbo's into the lagoon never said anything about the hausas after they killed dozens of them Yoruba guys.

Talking of Coward.
You know who the cowards are
You are the definition of a bigot and idiot combined. Now you wonder why people hate you?

3 Likes

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by KayTash(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
ExAngel007:

STF-UP!!!!!!!!
Sharap
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by Emmahunk(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Each time I call for tolerance among our ethnic groups, people accuse me of weakness. Now can anyone tell me what crime a 19months old baby has committed. Unfortunately, this poor child might even be in the hands of ritualists right now for no fault of his but simply because some adults could not handle their self over rated and bloated tribal egos.
May God keep him safe.
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by apholaryn: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Addicted2Women:
It's amazing to see how calm the Yoruba guys were after the Hausa guys killed at least 20 of their brothers.

Igbo guys never did any killing and they are hated by the Yoruba because the igbos said that Lagos is no man's land.
The oba who threatened to throw the Igbo's into the lagoon never said anything about the hausas after they killed dozens of them Yoruba guys.

Talking of Coward.
imagine! na person born dis one too o? chai

2 Likes

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tunami:
ab0ki people causing mayhem since 1800.

I believe it is way more back.
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by condralbede(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Talking of Coward.
You have said it all mahn..The cowards Knw themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Talking of Coward.

We all kill one another since beginning of the earth. I don't believe this killings are influence by tribes rather it is inherited from our fore-fathers
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by efilefun(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
The funniest thing is all tribes are suffering from this nonsense but some ibos thinks it's just Yorubas/Hausas
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by sweetcocoa(f): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is just really heartbreaking, why can't we just go our separate ways since its seeming like we can never love and accept each other? I love the idea of one Nigeria but it seems that's just what it is, an idea, smh.

I hope they haven't killed that child.

1 Like

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
tomakint:

As old as you are you are still peddling this 3 million psychobabble and I keep wondering when you will stop.

Amazing how you will jump on my comment and develop sudden cataract in regards to what prompted it. The truth is that both you and the killers from the north are driven by the same thing; hate.
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by cardoctor(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
This one Nigeria thing sef? I wonder.
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by nijabazaar: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
the child is probably cut in pieces and devoured for its potent hoodoo magic.

tiny skull skewered in half, flesh scraped And adorning a primitive altar...We are Africans. we are that brutal.

In crisis like this one....never be amongs the weak, youd be peddled on.

Mr man, just procreate again...u have lost this child forever.
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by OkoyeA1(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
apholaryn:
imagine! na person born dis one too o? chai
E pain am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by OkoyeA1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
free2blast:
You are the definition of a bigot and idiot combined. Now you wonder why people hate you?
E pain am grin

2 Likes

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by dyn1800: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Why not say awusa and Yoruba. ?
mightyhazel:
Awusa!
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by apholaryn: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
OkoyeA1:
E pain am grin grin
flatttty! u well xo?

1 Like

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by apholaryn: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
OkoyeA1:
ndi ofe nmanu how market grin
lool..but like seriously I have a question for u..why are u guys always bittered,filled with hatred, pained? I dey pity una sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by refiner(f): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Addicted2Women:

The igbos were threatened to be deported or thrown into the lagoon because they show no respect to their host(Yoruba). Mind you, it's just not showing respect, we didn't kill anyone

Talking of Coward.
You know who the real cowards are

hi!...smiley
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by Missmossy(f): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chai!!

Quite serious to the extent of snatching a little boy. Nawa ooo wonder where this country is heading to.

2 Likes

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by mightyhazel: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
dyn1800:
Why not say awusa and Yoruba. ?
no mind me jor! Na awusa just enta my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by lasisi69(f): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
lonelydora:
Which soldier again? Thought they said the Hausas were backed by soldiers.

Lasisi69 is right anywhere.

Read my signature.
senior.. I dey hail o

2 Likes

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by tomakint: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
Aigbofa:

Amazing how you will jump on my comment and develop sudden cataract in regards to what prompted it. The truth is that both you and the killers from the north are driven by the same thing; hate.
.....and you have great love for the Igbos going by your antecedent here ... .. See who is talking about cataract...

1 Like

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by CandyDiamond(f): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
efilefun:
The funniest thing is all tribes are suffering from this nonsense but some ibos thinks it's just Yorubas/Hausas
now is all tribes that is suffering,continue to serve your slave master

1 Like

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by CandyDiamond(f): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
sweetcocoa:
This is just really heartbreaking, why can't we just go our separate ways since its seeming like we can never love and accept each other? I love the idea of one Nigeria but it seems that's just what it is, an idea, smh.

I hope they haven't killed that child.
but many Yorubas prefer serving the northeners than having their own country, they are the tribe that is shouting the loudest one Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Vigilante Operatives In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Angry Woman Stabs Her Pregnant Co-Wife To Death In Lagos / Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.