Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,247 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 (29413 Views)

Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) / RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by fairheven: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Y
sweetcocoa:
This is just really heartbreaking, why can't we just go our separate ways since its seeming like we can never love and accept each other? I love the idea of one Nigeria but it seems that's just what it is, an idea, smh.

I hope they haven't killed that child.

When the elite starts dying then it will become inevitable for us to separate..but for now it's just the masses that are dying so it won't happen soon.

The rich are gaining through corruption, and wouldn't mind if the rest of us are killed all in the name of one Nigeria, but once we cut off their supply through revolution, then one Nigeria becomes a history

1 Like

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by lonelydora: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
lasisi69:
senior.. I dey hail o

My brother, from what is happening in Nigeria these days, you are very right when you say "End time"
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by glossy6(f): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
mccoy47:
Even a baby?
Kai! Some people are just vampires in human flesh!
Hausa man does not recognize babies. They even dissect foetus from the womb

1 Like

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by glossy6(f): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
dominique:
So sad. He should have locked himself inside his house instead of trying to outrun some thugs.

They won't hesitate to set the house on fire!
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by efilefun(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
CandyDiamond:

now is all tribes that is suffering,continue to serve your slave master
Who the F is this? Can you kindly stay the F outta my mentions #shalom
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
The Igbos are peace loving people.

We hate intimidation, we hate oppression, we hate victimization, we marginalization, we hate segregation, we hate slavery.

The Igbos believe that every Nigerian is equall and should be treated equally.
The Igbos believe that the right of every Nigerian should be respected than being tampered with, not even by the US.

We are hated simply because we are progressive, not for any good reason. But you know what?
God got our back. He(God) fault Oba of Lagos and his cronies right, left, and centre.

God we need freedom

5 Likes

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by Origin(f): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
And that is how you'll know the mad people of this nation.
Not self defence but u have to chase people down and kill them and kill their young ones.
They will find no peace in their life. No justification at all for this.
May they find this kids.
And may the perpetrators not go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by Ib5302(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Issue of area boys have to be address with immediate action in Lagos state ,due to the humiliation and harassment by the so call area boys.

I stayed in mile12,I know how the area boys harass the so called okada riders ,the Barrow pushers, the commercial riders both the Hausa and Yoruba plus the igbo people no discrimination no sentiment.

These issues have been happening times without numbers cases have been reported to the post and divisional police station yet nothing has been done.

No action nor judgement have been taken on both Hausas and Yorubas living a lawless live,you find people smoking Indian hemp on street,doing all sort of criminal act free and openly.

Believe me mo security has been given to this community ,for more than two decade now most people live a lawless life in these environ.

Is quite unfortunate there is this tribal clash I condemn this action,we are one people one nation we are our brother's keeper every tribe has a black sheep we should help our self by identifying hoodlums.

I also put the blames on the landlords,the obas,the leaders in and within the environment, the hausa market leaders and the community because they are encouraging this miscreants by supporting the illegalities in the area.

They cross their hands watching while things like this and more is going on, no action I say no measures have bin put in place.

I want to use this medium to seek government support to enhance tight security and take the right steps in bringing the perpetrator to book and secure this area.
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by dyn1800: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sadly they always comes to mind when shits like this happens
mightyhazel:
no mind me jor! Na awusa just enta my mind.
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by rugged7(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Eeem, Hello Sir....

Has anybody heard from the Oba of lagos??

Is that lagos lagoon still functional??

This would have been a very good opportunity for the oba to show his great power and show us how the lagoon can be properly filled....

Abi muscle pull dey hold am for mouth now?

i'm don see rabid dogs

They will burn him and that his crown and compound if he opens that his stinking mouth....

Nonsense
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by Nina4u(f): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
How can u just snach a baby and get away ? This is jungle country ..i would not go outside without my gun and militarry teargas ..Jesus ...if the police and the militarry cant protect u u have to protect u self ...

2 Likes

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by Freedom4us: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
The west is just waking up to the fact that this is a Zoo. shocked

Imagine killing a baby. angry

Well Una choose the North, so wetin follow am make una carry. angry cry

We for Niger Delta don choose the South East. grin
We go enjoy the benefits.

1 Like

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by amtaken(f): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
That man needs deliverance.

He's turned Nigeria to a most mocked country in the world.

onatisi:

Buhari that will soon travel out again !!!
You think he has your time ,if you like burn the whole Lagos as long as his cows arebsafe in daura ,Nigeria is ok
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by amtaken(f): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bitter like bitter leaves.

ExAngel007:

STF-UP!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by onatisi(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
amtaken:
That man needs deliverance.

He's turned Nigeria to a most mocked country in the world.

Honestly speaking I don't pity Nigerians ,instead of them using their brains to ask sensible intelligent questions during the elections ,they were busy chanting Sai baba Sai baba .let them face the consequences of their stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by huntax(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
dominique:
So sad. He should have locked himself inside his house instead of trying to outrun some thugs.
Houses were being burnt. He couldn't risk it.
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by okooloyun1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
dominique:
Most of the houses were burnt
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by CandyDiamond(f): 12:43am On Mar 05, 2016
Whatever a man sow he shall reap,Good morning to Yorubas
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by amtaken(f): 2:49am On Mar 05, 2016
Most people didn't vote for him. SE and SS never voted for him. All the Yoruba obas and their subjects were against him. He was voted mainly by Nigerien' and Chad minors. Quote me anywhere.

onatisi:

Honestly speaking I don't pity Nigerians ,instead of them using their brains to ask sensible intelligent questions during the elections ,they were busy chanting Sai baba Sai baba .let them face the consequences of their stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by Nowenuse: 3:17am On Mar 05, 2016
Yoruba people. Nigbati gbati. Una doh.
Its a family affair....yorubas and hausa-fulanis are brothers afterall cheesy grin
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by codeline(m): 4:13am On Mar 05, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by mightyhazel: 6:34am On Mar 05, 2016
dyn1800:

Sadly they always comes to mind when shits like this happens
u ppl don't kno dese ppl. My broda I was serving in kano during dat yelwa _ shendam reprisals of 2004. My eyes saw my ears witout d aid of any reflecting object! Till late,I still had nightmares.Make I no yan pass dat one

4 Likes

Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2016
Emire of LAGOS LOADING.......

KWARA was taking Care of same way.

MASTER IS GOT THE RIGHT TO DO AS HE PLEASES WITH HIS SLAVES.
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by bigfather(m): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2016
Deafndumb:

You must be insane to find this issue funny. I guess you are still a teenager

I tire !
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2016
Truth is very bitter.You sound like a very pained man.Don't worry,it shall be well.
free2blast:
You are the definition of a bigot and idiot combined. Now you wonder why people hate you?
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2016
What an Igbo man sees while sitting down,other tribes can never see it even if they climb the highest mountain.
sweetcocoa:
This is just really heartbreaking, why can't we just go our separate ways since its seeming like we can never love and accept each other? I love the idea of one Nigeria but it seems that's just what it is, an idea, smh.

I hope they haven't killed that child.
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by esther1994(f): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Me too, in talking Angela' voice
Re: Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 by isalegan2: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
exlinkleads:

A man was grieving yesterday over the loss of his 19-month-old baby, Daniel Igba, who was snatched from him during the violence at Mile 12 on the outskirts of Lagos.

He said: “I was in the house around 10am and I saw that the people were bringing the fight to our area (across the bridge).

“So, I hurriedly entered the house and carried my baby in an attempt to escape. But they chased me. They caught me and started beating me. They axed my head and my hand.

“I was still holding the baby. As I tried to run again, I fell and they snatched the baby from me. Since that time, we have not seen our baby. His mother was in school when it happened.”

Mr. Igba was beaten and had a knife wound on his head.

As of 5pm, armoured tanks were patrolling the area. Soldiers and policemen were at strategic junctions.

http://thenationonlineng.net/dad-my-son-was-snatched/

Sounds like some people are intent on starting an internecine war in Nigeria. The story in the Punch newspaper reads that the son was being cared for by another woman. This man's story is opaque. (Do we know that he didn't run away out of fear and forgot his baby, and now he's covering up by making outlandish claims?) The online tabloid in the OP is disreputable. Why can we not get reports that are fact-checked, verified by more than one source and not calculated to get the masses riled-up against people of differing tribes! Looking at the situation objectively, it appears that many are victims of this disturbance. Until they stop fanning the flames, resolution will be elusive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Woman Stabs Her Pregnant Co-Wife To Death In Lagos / Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information / Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.