Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Pls I Need Help My E-class Benz Korpressor Develop A Problem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls I Need Help My E-class Benz Korpressor Develop A Problem (869 Views)

Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth / Meet The New Mercedes E-class Cabriolet – Amazing / Mercedes E-class, GLC, V-class & GLE Coupe Unveiled All In One Day In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help My E-class Benz Korpressor Develop A Problem by Kenchosen: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
pls my E-class Benz has a problem each time the acceleration keeps cutting off frequently if march the break its will just cut off unless I off the engine and start it again it comes up and cut off again pls any body who has these experience pls help me
Re: Pls I Need Help My E-class Benz Korpressor Develop A Problem by cocoduck: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
that is to say, your Benz stalls and dies when you decelerate, stalling at dece
l, check the fuel pressure and determine if its up to factory spec, during a deceleration, the ecm reduces the pulse on the injectors which reduces fuel supply to the cylinder to economise fuel consumption, so if no more fuel or very little is injected at that time, there will be excess air and little heat which will not be able to push down the piston and when it happens in all the cylinders then it is a general problem which I belive that it is low fuel pressure, so check the fuel filter, check the fuel pump.
Re: Pls I Need Help My E-class Benz Korpressor Develop A Problem by mayor2013: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kenchosen:
pls my E-class Benz has a problem each time the acceleration keeps cutting off frequently if march the break its will just cut off unless I off the engine and start it again it comes up and cut off again pls any body who has these experience pls help me

What year is your E class. If yours is obd2 compliant it is advisable you run a scan first. If you are in lagos and you need to fix the problem call 08156087872 or 08165520837. Bbpin is 7BE1C522

(1) (Reply)

Some Issues With My Honda Accord 2004 Model (EOD) / Car Wax / Registered 2008 TOYOTA AVALON For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.