Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? (116488 Views)

Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers / Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
dollarlander:
They live in barracks, paying no rent, access to free medicals. Children go to military school free. They use their uniform to perpetrate atrocities that load them with money. The top ones collect money from civilians living in mammy market.

If not of boko haram and the nigerdelta militancy, these people are like ministry workers, they are always idle not doing anything in the office. Some dont even have.

Come to think of it, what is their level of education especially the soldiers.
God bless U sir
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by sekzy99(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
phemmyutd:
Contrary to the belief by most people that the
Nigerian Army are being paid heavily, the
opposite is the case as the Nigerian Army
salary structure reveals that these men who
risk their lives to defend the sovereignty of
Nigeria go home with stipends.

A Nigerian soldier is being paid according to
his or her rank and years of service. The list
below is a report seen as of December 2015..

Salary Structure of the Nigerian
Army
Private Soldier earns about N48-49,000
Lance Corporal earns about N54-55,
Corporal earns N58,000
Sergeant earns N63,000
Staff Sergeant earns N68,000
Warrant Officer earns N80,000
Master Warrant Officer earns N90,000

Nigerian Army Salary Structure for
Commissioned Officers
Second Lieutenant- N120,000
Lieutenant- N180,000
Captain- N220,000
Major- N300,000
Lt. Colonel- N350,000
Colonel- N550,000
Brigadier General- N750,000
Major General- N950,000
Lt. General- N1 million
General- N1.5 million
Those are the salary of Nigerian soldiers.
What is your take on the Nigerian Army
Salary?..
www.nigerianinfopedia.com/nigerian-army-salary-structure-much-nigerian-soldier-salary/

Adding allowances, its is reasonable. It also depends on your post, office work is d best
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by DrTims(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
If there is anyone that can help me get a job with any of the armed forces, I would be very grateful. My phone no is 08067094114. Tanx
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by hollypagan: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
na wao oga money too much oo
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Alanzazani: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Twisted country that pays a level 8 graduate less than 70k working in some parastatals and expect corruption not to take place. The country doesn't pay realistic living wages even in the midst of abundant resources. U will pay rent in abuja, transport yourself, feed and raise a family with this amount. APC better address this anomaly or God go punish this government

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Peterina(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Youngwee:
For what.
To serve my pop man land
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Jaycool18(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
bejeria101:

You can imagine jtf commandant for pulo sheild that has to do with crudeoil bunkering what he would make,its scary
lol very scary... There's this captain I knw, he was in charge of gun boats in Niger delta, this dude made a fortune

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces are not soldiers of fortune. This is for the love of God and country!
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by makavell: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
which allowance.no any allowance included dis is what soldiers have been passing 4 years now.d person dat posted it is correct. No mistake dat y d soldiers r praying 4 President 2 do something about it.
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
So i am a Lieutenant in my place of work, i need a promotion to the rank of Lt. Col i say Amen
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Bolasola(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Please What of Nigerian Navy? If this is true, something needs to be done.. God bless our nation
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Kbraims(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Expsbterror:

Bro no other allowances of any sort. That's what u have seen.
hmm hmm
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Youngwee(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
mamaafrik:
please tell me,as a fresh (OND in Engineering )non-trademan recruit,what rank will that fetch someone ,also what'll be the rank of a fresh get bsc holder??
Private now.
Bt i can advice u to go for Short service u can gt 2lt or Lt afta passing out.
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Youngwee(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Peterina:
To serve my pop man land
Abi.
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by mamaafrik(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Youngwee:

Private now.
Bt i can advice u to go for Short service u can gt 2lt or Lt afta passing out.
ok thanks,wat and wat do i nid for the shortservice option??
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Andrewmark(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2016
MonkeY dey work bamboo dey chop.........
lipsrsealed

grin angry

Boys dey suffer for sambisa bush

While some politician dey chop their cool millions for office.

Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Chizzy759831: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2016
Youngwee:

Op is nt talking about other money they get bt op list carry d amount they earn as salary.
which 1 be oda money? . biko get ur fact straight. this amount is whet the government pay this amount straight to the account. i m sure of wah i just told u
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Youngwee(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Chizzy759831:
which 1 be oda money? . biko get ur fact straight. this amount is whet the government pay this amount straight to the account. i m sure of wah i just told u
Ar u nt a Nigerian u should understand.
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Youngwee(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
mamaafrik:
ok thanks,wat and wat do i nid for the shortservice option??

Ur OND or HND and some other things
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by mamaafrik(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Youngwee:

i appreciate u,i'm having my OND in mechanical engineering but my dad feels itz better to hav my degree 1st(and that can't be shorter dan 4yrs duration using direct entry means) b4 going into military,he said most time once people enters with Lower than degree certificate(in my own case OND) it'll be kinda difficult to present the newly acquired certf.(i.e degree) and get one's promotion or status effected.please advise me on what to do..,thanks.
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Youngwee(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=mamaafrik post=43527403]i appreciate u,i'm having my OND in mechanical engineering but my dad feels itz better to hav my degree 1st(and that can't be shorter dan 4yrs duration using direct entry means) b4 going into military,he said most time once people enters with Lower than degree certificate(in my own case OND) it'll be kinda difficult to present the newly acquired certf.(i.e degree) and get one's promotion or status effected.please advise me on what to do..,thanks.[/quote/]
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by kyennygeo73(f): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=AceRoyal post=43490891]If they tell you the gratuity of other ranks(Non commissioned officers),you guys will be shocked to the bone.
Not to talk of the money been paid to soldiers who died in active duty.#50,000. before they are paid his meager benefits.
They can't complain or protest.
Only the
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by AceRoyal: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
kyennygeo73:
u such a clueless clueless misleading clown,apart frm the salary, duty monthly allowance is dere in some cases d allowance ll even b more dan d salary depends on ur location ,do u av n idea much a soldier is paid on foreign mission?bliv o dnt,army av somany means of earning extra cash compare to airforce n navy,again,u dnt pay fr transport, light bill, house rent water supply.the military hospital is dere n charge peanut frm it personnels...

U are the certified ignorant clown!
I'm talking authoritatively about the other ranks,I'm talking about the Airforce and Army to be precise.Go and ask from serving other rank personnels.Ask how much is the pension even for an Air Warrant Officer(highest other rank in the Airforce).
FYI they pay rent,light,water bills and tax.Go check their pay slips if in doubt.
Do ur research well,until then I won't Grace ur stu.pi.di.ty with a reply!
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by AceRoyal: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2016
kyennygeo73:
u such a clueless clueless misleading clown,apart frm the salary, duty monthly allowance is dere in some cases d allowance ll even b more dan d salary depends on ur location ,do u av n idea much a soldier is paid on foreign mission?bliv o dnt,army av somany means of earning extra cash compare to airforce n navy,again,u dnt pay fr transport, light bill, house rent water supply.the military hospital is dere n charge peanut frm it personnels...
www.nairaland.com/3009625/all-former-air-force-chiefs
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Thomanad(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pls house i have a question.
Can the attestation form be signed by a retired military officer.I am an applicant of this year navy and airforce recruitment.My attestation form was signed by a retired colonel,hope this does not disqualify me.
Secondly, pls i need conditions and ways to becoming a commissioned officer from a recruit.Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Zammy123(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Youngwee:

I also intend to apply for d army or navy(depending on which pay dat suits beta) with my bsc in political science education.. pls which one is better btw d army n navy regarding my certificate, thanks
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Youngwee(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Zammy123:
I also intend to apply for d army or navy(depending on which pay dat suits beta) with my bsc in political science education.. pls which one is better btw d army n navy regarding my certificate, thanks
I think navy is better.
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Zammy123(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Youngwee:

I think navy is better.
Thanks but do u av any reasons to back it up? also i read a nairaland post dat navy and the air force av only d DSSC programme nd not d SSC
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by Paulnnaji(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2016
2bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by OLUWAcypris1(f): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
phemmyutd:
Contrary to the belief by most people that the
Nigerian Army are being paid heavily, the
opposite is the case as the Nigerian Army
salary structure reveals that these men who
risk their lives to defend the sovereignty of
Nigeria go home with stipends.

A Nigerian soldier is being paid according to
his or her rank and years of service. The list
below is a report seen as of December 2015..

Salary Structure of the Nigerian
Army
Private Soldier earns about N48-49,000
Lance Corporal earns about N54-55,
Corporal earns N58,000
Sergeant earns N63,000
Staff Sergeant earns N68,000
Warrant Officer earns N80,000
Master Warrant Officer earns N90,000

Nigerian Army Salary Structure for
Commissioned Officers
Second Lieutenant- N120,000
Lieutenant- N180,000
Captain- N220,000
Major- N300,000
Lt. Colonel- N350,000
Colonel- N550,000
Brigadier General- N750,000
Major General- N950,000
Lt. General- N1 million
General- N1.5 million
Those are the salary of Nigerian soldiers.
What is your take on the Nigerian Army
Salary?..
www.nigerianinfopedia.com/nigerian-army-salary-structure-much-nigerian-soldier-salary/

Op do ur search well, a second lieutenant earns 165,000 and nt 120,000.
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by bernabc: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
danduchi:
I can swear that staff sergeant collects more than #150k
God go punish u, go ahead and swear and die idiot. You dey army? Y u no go shut up if u do not know. You are mad....
Re: The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? by danduchi(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
bernabc:
God go punish u, go ahead and swear and die idiot. You dey army? Y u no go shut up if u do not know. You are mad....
y u dey vex for something I have forgotten abt.. Mumu... Just imagine how stupid with ur mannerless upbringing... If at ur age you're still dis stupid, I pity for u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / Offshore Oil Worker,lets Meet Here / Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.