Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Where/how To Register For National ID Card? Pls Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where/how To Register For National ID Card? Pls Help (1239 Views)

Does The Chairman Of A Company Have An ID Card? Who Ratifies It? / How Does she Handle her Company's Refusal To Register staff For Pension Scheme? / Where/how To Register For National ID Card? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where/how To Register For National ID Card? Pls Help by Hugo70(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Please where do I register for my National ID card for those living in Surulere. And how long those it's take to get one? Pls I need nearest address.
Re: Where/how To Register For National ID Card? Pls Help by obiaguna(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hi. I live in Surulere and as a matter of fact I registered for mine on Tuesday at surulere local government (onile-gogoro) bus stop before masha round about. Just go there and ask for the National I'd card office(it's close to the immigration office there). Make sure you go with a valid national document ranging from drivers license, voters card/pvc, International passport, waec certificate, state of origin form etc. You don't have to go with everything as just one or any of the document is acceptable. You then proceed to fill a form and get your biometrics captured and then a print out would be given to you. Collection of the original or temporary card comes after this I guess. I was told to wait for a text or check back in two weeks.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Where/how To Register For National ID Card? Pls Help by Hugo70(m): 12:41am On Mar 05, 2016
Thanks am grateful. So my o level can serve in place of any of the IDs? Cos my international passport has expired and i lost my drivers licence n voters card. Is the registeration free n how long those the card take to be out.

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Most Dangerous Job In The World... / Mobil Aptitude/skill Test / Qms Lead Auditor Course (iso 9001:2008) In Port Harcourt; 30 Oct -3rd Nov 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.