Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Pharmacy Or Medical Lab Science Which Is More Better? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pharmacy Or Medical Lab Science Which Is More Better? (6628 Views)

Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos / Zoology Vs Food Science: Which Has More Prospects? / Chemical Engineering Vs Computer Science Which Has More Calculations??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacy Or Medical Lab Science Which Is More Better? by etiosa97(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
please i need your help... i wrote my utme exam on monday, and when my result came out it was not up to my expectation. I'm still thinking if maybe its d computer or jamb itself did this to me. The girl who sat beside me, that i taught bio and chem got 259 and i got few marks above 200.... i applied for medicine and surgery, buh d score is just so low and i don't want to write again next year.I'm thinking on buying "change of course" form, but don't know if i should put in for pharmacy or medical lab science. please help a bro.
Re: Pharmacy Or Medical Lab Science Which Is More Better? by Bukkiminat(f): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hey! What do u take pharmacy for? undecided
A fall back course?
Re: Pharmacy Or Medical Lab Science Which Is More Better? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
etiosa97:
please i need your help... i wrote my utme exam on monday, and when my result came out it was not up to my expectation. I'm still thinking if maybe its d computer or jamb itself did this to me. The girl who sat beside me, that i taught bio and chem got 259 and i got few marks above 200.... i applied for medicine and surgery, buh d score is just so low and i don't want to write again next year.I'm thinking on buying "change of course" form, but don't know if i should put in for pharmacy or medical lab science. please help a bro.
Dude all hope isn't lost yet........you can still study medicine at University of Ibadan as long as you can prove your worth in the post UTME ....and as for JAMB leave their matter for Mathias,same thing happened to me but I'm not gonna let that hold me back let's face the bigger task ahead ...I keep encouraging myself with the fact that someone that scored 223 in JAMB last year Is now studying medicine (believe me it wasn't by mago mago) while me that scored that scored 250 is still writing JAMB, bro get up and dust your feet its time to move on. I guess all this happened for a reason and I'm convinced that every cloud has a silver lining. ......*sighs* I said I wasnt gonna spend more than 5 mins on nairaland* *back to my book*
Re: Pharmacy Or Medical Lab Science Which Is More Better? by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 08, 2016
You can change to a uni that don't use aggregate or just wait till you reprint the original score.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Newborn Who Was Born With Grey Hair And He Is Adorable (photos) / Niger Delta University Post Ume 2009/2010 Screening Exercise Is Out / Project Topics And Materials In Social Studies Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.