Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. (2753 Views)

Groom Spotted In Umuahia Heading To His Wedding Ceremony In A Keke Napep [photos / A Nigerian Prisoner Is Fed With 14k Per Day. See How A Nigerian Reacted. (photo) / Photo Of The Day - See This Hilarious Creativity: Anything Is Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by maxwelljava: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
I guess it means 'Mysterious God' or is there a word like Immirimious? Source: Ambode Obsarver grin

Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by adonbilivit: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
likes for lalasticlala, shares for mynd44

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by Destined2win: 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
That keke driver must be an Igbo man grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by maxwelljava: 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
gudos to the first reply, i wish i cud hit fb someday
Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by maxwelljava: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
@Destined2win i knows him wella, he is from ondo state, a yoruba young and vibrant guy
Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by Destined2win: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
maxwelljava:
@Destined2win i knows him wella, he is from ondo state, a yoruba young and vibrant guy

ok no p. You know my Igbo peeps can coin words from nowhere but you will understand what they are trying to say cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by Alertz3(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Immirimious means very deep and unfathomable. Its an unofficial english word coined from Igbo word " omimi".
Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by Kenzico(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
LoL....Words from Patience ozokwor has been inscribed on the KEKE MaRwa
Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by 2boiz(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Alertz3:
Immirimious means very deep. Its an unofficial english word coined from Igbo word " omimi".
Maybe u got it wrong bro, I guess it's coined from "mmiri" meaning water.
God is like water dat has no enemy and dat any creature can't do without tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by Chillext(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Destined2win:
That keke driver must be an Igbo man grin
IGBO or Igbo?
Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
cheesy

Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by Alertz3(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
2boiz:

Maybe u got it wrong bro, I guess it's coined from "mmiri" meaning water.
God is like water dat has no enemy and dat any creature can't do without tongue

You re guessing while am sure because l have used that word severally while in the east during my secondary school days. Though its been a bit long early nineties.
Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by maxwelljava: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Igbo guys n comedy
Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by Goodnuel: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Why guess and conclude at same time??
Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by AceRoyal: 12:33am On Mar 05, 2016
I like this,I'm adding it to my vocal dictionary!tongue
We should promote our indigenous languages,after all most English words where coined from other languages.

Immirimious God!No matter the language God understands grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by maxwelljava: 5:56am On Mar 05, 2016
Yes he really does
Re: Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2016
lol....oo mis spell ni

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures That Shows You Have F9 In Building Technology (funny) / When She Claims To Get Pregnant By Accident (photo) / Poems From A Wife To A Husband. . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.