Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found (24906 Views)

Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul / Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Patience Paul, 15 years old Benue girl, alleged to have been abducted by Hisbah (Sharia Police) in Sokoto, has been found barely 24 hours after Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal ordered that the case be investigated. Patience Paul disappeared last year August when she was 14 years old and has been in custody of Hisbah (Sharia Police) who in a phone conversation told her family recently that they had married her out to a man who has taken her to Bauchi from Sokoto with the authority of Sarkin Muslumi (Sultan) after she accepted Islam.

The family of the missing minor went to the press after the case of Ese, the Beyelsa girl abducted to Kano, went viral on social media. One family member told NEWISSUES that the governor had asked for their presence as investigation commences.

NEWISSUES cannot verify the condition of Patience Paul yet, whether she has been married, who married her and the circumstances leading to all looming drama.

Details coming

http://www.newissuesmagazine.com/patience-paul-abducted-benue-girl-in-sokoto-found/
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by HungerBAD: 6:36am On Mar 05, 2016
I try not to talk about Religion.

But these guys forcefully "stealing" people's underage kids, and marrying them in the name of ISLAM is pushing it.

What is this rubbish?

186 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by bonechamberlain(m): 6:41am On Mar 05, 2016
northerners, Islam
angry

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:44am On Mar 05, 2016
I tire for naija fake citizens

5 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Kondomatic(m): 6:45am On Mar 05, 2016
We need Trump in this country

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by diasporaman(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2016
Kidnapping,rape and forceful marriage of under age girls is embedded in their religion and culture. Let them take her to the hospital and see if they have not given her the fruit of the womb.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by sunnydayasaba(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2016
I wonder how a grown man will prefer a child in marriage than a full grown woman.

This guys really sucks big time.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by codedguy1(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2016
We need to know more about this story.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Standing5(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2016
Hypnotism everywhere. Even yahoo bois are not left out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by okosodo: 6:56am On Mar 05, 2016
That is why they are backward and will continue to remain backward

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by SolexxBarry(m): 7:13am On Mar 05, 2016
Only God can save us from these aboki people

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2016
Seconded
Kondomatic:
We need Trump in this country

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Junior66(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
I tire for naija fake citizens
Agbenu, are you Idoma or Igala?
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Abiagirl777(f): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2016
While at it,let them also go to Niger state and look for the onyenucheya girl from imo state that was taken from her school ,taken to the religous rulers house and converted.
I watched it on NTA newsline two years back,an sss2 girl in a unity school,she has refused to come back the parents(cpm pastors) laments

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by kenny987(f): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2016
Devils! Wicked demons from the hottest pit of hell! Depraved scum crawling at the lowest level ever! This is too much!

Let me just sound a warning on this thread, any blasted goat that comes here to say no one should blame islam or brings any useless comparison with young girls in baby factories down South and such other nonsense, I will personally make ur presence on this thread a miserable one!

I take this personal and it hurts so bad! Why take a little girl from her family with this disgusting islamic connotation to it? Who died and made these wicked traditional rulers god? They know of these things yet keep quiet. Useless Arase, a whole I.G.P opens his rotten mouth to say the release of a minor that was kidnapped and put through the worst kind of human degradation possible, is dependent on the intervention of a mere local emir.

And we share the same country? This is for those that continue to claim we are one...na ur family go follow maintain that oneness with the kidnap, rape, defilement and death of your loved ones! What madness is this? What rubbish religion?

99 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by joseph1832(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2016
Hmm. So abducting teenagers, converting them to Islam and marrying them seems to be the modus operandi now in the minds of some disgruntled individuals.

I believe if it were christians during this despicable act, some moslems up north would have gone on rampage!

Its about that time we call a spade, a spade and totally separate religion from state in this country if we truly want to move forward.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by omogin(f): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2016
Watch our security agencies act like this is normal. Emirs and sultans can kidnap southern kids and rape them in their God forsaken palaces in this modern era

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Junior66:

Agbenu, are you Idoma or Igala?
yea i am idoma,y did u ask?
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by kenny987(f): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Abiagirl777:
While at it,let them also go to Niger state and look for the onyenucheya girl from imo state that was taken from her school ,taken to the religous rulers house and converted.
I watched it on NTA newsline two years back,an sss2 girl in a unity school,she has refused to come back the parents(cpm pastors) laments

Yes I remember that incident. I followed it for a bit on Hembelembe, that radio program by Ordinary Ahmed Isa. I wonder what the status is now...

5 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by DIKEnaWAR: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2016
Does anyone still blame Shekau for kidnapping Chibok girls?

This is part of their religion and no matter how they hide it, it cannot be hidden.

Donald Trump should be the President of the US for just two years.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by CaptainRahl(m): 8:32am On Mar 05, 2016
xharder:
Patience Paul, 15 years old Benue girl, alleged to have been abducted by Hisbah (Sharia Police) in Sokoto, has been found barely 24 hours after Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal ordered that the case be investigated. Patience Paul disappeared last year August when she was 14 years old and has been in custody of Hisbah (Sharia Police) who in a phone conversation told her family recently that they had married her out to a man who has taken her to Bauchi from Sokoto with the authority of Sarkin Muslumi (Sultan) after she accepted Islam.

The family of the missing minor went to the press after the case of Ese, the Beyelsa girl abducted to Kano, went viral on social media. One family member told NEWISSUES that the governor had asked for their presence as investigation commences.

NEWISSUES cannot verify the condition of Patience Paul yet, whether she has been married, who married her and the circumstances leading to all looming drama.

Details coming

http://www.newissuesmagazine.com/patience-paul-abducted-benue-girl-in-sokoto-found/
I hope she has not been impregnated by her barbaric abductor just like Ese?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by ErasmusCOMP: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2016
I heard the girl's parents permission is required in Islam before a man marries a (young) lady?
For the parents to complain may point to their permission not sought before consummation of the marriage.
I wish emphases is placed more on girl child education rather than on girl child marriage by leaders over there.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Junior66(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
yea i am idoma,y did u ask?
Some of my relatives bear that name too but we are Igalas. Nice to meet you.
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by fatymore(f): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2016
bonechamberlain:
northerners, Islam

angry
keeep shut joor..why say fake pastors...not fake religion or useless religion(christianity)...
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by fatymore(f): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2016
diasporaman:
Kidnapping,rape and forceful marriage of under age girls is embedded in their religion and culture. Let them take her to the hospital and see if they have not given her the fruit of the womb.
which religion..Christianity abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Abiagirl777(f): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2016
kenny987:

Yes I remember that incident. I followed it for a bit on Hembelembe, that radio program by Ordinary Ahmed Isa. I wonder what the status is now...

Nothing has been done cos the girl even refused audience with her parents saying her decision is final I guess by now she go son born three child odren.
Just watching on her on television,I knew the girl was gone.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Ellarge(f): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2016
Good one, make i hide before dem reach here o
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by 01mcfadden(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2016
And they will keep telling us islamic religion is the fastest growing religion in the world without telling us how.
Anyway, that cunny man said the end shall justify the means
embarassed

18 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Mutuwa(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2016
sadi
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by mentorandfriend(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, leave all these talk. The Jihad is upon us. These Northern governors, The Sultan, The Emirs only shift ground once the torchlight of the media beams on them and gives them the heat of public condemnation.

The earlier we southerners wake up and stop being simpletons, the better for us.

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Partners FBI To Fight Yahoo Boys / Lagos Domestic Worker Flees With N13.9m Cash, Jewelry One Week After Resumption / Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.