Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found (24971 Views)

Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul / Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by fatymore(f): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2016
I have no beef with anybody on this issue....Yes what he did was wrong..no sane person does that...If you are a thief..does that makes everyone in your family thieves....In as much you want to castigate the person..feel free to do so..but don't say it all about Islam...Evil and fake pastors abound but do we all say Christianity is all about such acts...Am a muslim and am proud to be one but that doesn't mean I should insult people bcs of their faith or their religion...we should all take note of this..

1 Like

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:
ok you insult.pastors..then do you say christianity is bad??My own is insult the person and leave Islam out of it

Go hug transformer, if person do the one way no follow I condemn it. Why is there freedom of speech then? Lol, go do your maths, you don't know the Bleep what you saying.

6 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by zainabxel(f): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:
I have no beef with anybody on this issue....Yes what he did was wrong..no sane person does that...If you are a thief..does that makes everyone in your family thieves....In as much you want to castigate the person..feel free to do so..but don't say it all about Islam...Evil and fake pastors abound but do we all say Christianity is all about such acts...Am a muslim and am proud to be one but that doesn't mean I should insult people bcs of their faith or their religion...we should all take note of this..
bone that talk, I insult christianity very well when christians misbehave, and many christians and athiests do that, but you guys like taking religion personal, and start claiming islamophobia, when you guys hate everybody but yourselves, you feel your religion is perfect and you dont see its short comings because your are directed on the way to think

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by fatymore(f): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2016
kenny987:

When I make mistakes I make them in my personal capacity as a person even knowing that the Bible forbids such but una own, u come with some backing of Islam, mohammed and one hadith so u justify ur evil in the name of allah. There lies the difference which must be pointed out. See u saying crap about a girl being eligible for marriage once she has her period. If it is not islam based what is it?
....Please since all this saga have been unfolding..where was it stated that it was in the Qur'an that says a girl should be kidnapped...forced to convert and Married off....Individual perspective is different..Islam doesn't teaches that...and lastly..
If a girl has reached puberty stage she is Elegible to get married but not Forced or Kidnapped to get married...
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by fatymore(f): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2016
zainabxel:

bone that talk, I insult christianity very well when christians misbehave, and plenty christians do that
Insult christianity the way you insult Islam by saying Christianity is Evil..Jesus is a fake prophet or how...tell me how pls undecided
zainabxel:

bone that talk, I insult christianity very well when christians misbehave, and plenty christians do that
Insult christianity the way you insult Islam by saying Christianity is Evil..Jesus is a fake prophet or how...tell me how pls
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by kenny987(f): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:
...Mirror it down to the person individuality not the religion...if you make a mistake does that makes christianity a bad religion...we need to start changing our orientation abeg

My friend go and learn English particularly the word 'abhor' so u know how to use it. That is how ur people will sign contracts and agreements without understanding the implication or meaning. I've pointed it out and you are still arguing. What a shame!

6 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by fatymore(f): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2016
gimakon:

Go hug transformer, if person do the one way no follow I condemn it. Why is there freedom of speech then? Lol, go do your maths, you don't know the Bleep what you saying.
simple English you don't Understand that's why you can't write what one can comprehend
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:
simple English you don't Understand that's why you can't write what one can comprehend

Smell comot for my screen. You way understand. Biko swerve

3 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by zainabxel(f): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:
Insult christianity the way you insult Islam by saying Christianity is Evil..Jesus is a fake prophet or how...tell me how pls undecidedInsult christianity the way you insult Islam by saying Christianity is Evil..Jesus is a fake prophet or how...tell me how pls

i've said many times that religion is evil, religion is a menace, and i'm sure no muslim can say that

1 Like

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Raziii(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2016
we all say its not in the quran bla bla bla but definitely something in the islamic relm definitely supports this crazy attitude... I live in kaduna for a year and no day goes by without hearing of cases like this. Why isn't the govt talking about it? Why isn't it a national issue? No way, i refuse to believe thses men are insane, their actions are backed up somewhere. And just wait and see, no one will be brought to book. Silly country!!!

5 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by kenny987(f): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:
....Please since all this saga have been unfolding..where was it stated that it was in the Qur'an that says a girl should be kidnapped...forced to convert and Married off....Individual perspective is different..Islam doesn't teaches that...and lastly..
If a girl has reached puberty stage she is Elegible to get married but not Forced or Kidnapped to get married...

U're just a little dense but I have your time. The fact that ur religion tells u it is alright to straff a girl because she's had her period tells the slavish mentality u all have because that is what u believe hook, line and sinker. U now top it off with the belief that a person or female in this case who is not a muslim is kaffir and therefore war booty to be carted away and treated anyhow.

If u ppl pay attention to the biological damage that can be wreaked on an immature female rather than looking for blood between her thighs; and if u understand the principle of live and let live cos we must not all believe in ur god, then u will see some sanity and u will not even countenance that useless proposition that a girl can be married once she starts having her period. It will awaken a sensibility to understand that you are hurting and damaging a human being and not a chattel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by fatymore(f): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2016
kenny987:

My friend go and learn English particularly the word 'abhor' so u know how to use it. That is how ur people will sign contracts and agreements without understanding the implication or meaning. I've pointed it out and you are still arguing. What a shame!
can you see people make mistakes..Condone not abhor does that says my school did.not teach me well....Mistakes are made but don't abuse the religion

thanks for pointing out my.flaws...none is an Island of Knowledge grin
kenny987:

can you see people make mistakes..Condone not abhor does that says my school did.not teach me well....Mistakes are made but don't abuse the religion

thanks for pointing out my.flaws...none is an Island of Knowledge
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by fatymore(f): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2016
kenny987:

U're just a little dense but I have your time. The fact that ur religion tells u it is alright to mess a girl because she's had her period tells the slavish mentality u all have because that is what u believe hook, line and sinker. U now top it off with the belief that a person or female in this case who is not a muslim is kaffir and therefore war booty to be carted away and treated anyhow.

If u ppl pay attention to the biological damage that can be wreaked on an immature female rather than looking for blood between her thighs; and if u understand the principle of live and let live cos we must not all believe on ur god, then u will see some sanity and u will not even countenance that useless proposition that a girl can be married once she starts having her period. It will awaken a sensibility to understand that you are hurting and damaging a human being and not a chattel.
Elegible to..if she doesn't want to
.nobody can force her...Am a muslim..a female..in my Early twenties...am not yet married..
I am eligible to be...but I am not
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2016
elopee3000:
he asked cus of what he heard about idoma husbands giving thier visitor thier wives for a night is that true?
its a taboo in the Idoma land for such to happen,it happened in the Tiv land long time ago but civilization has stopped that,hope u are cleared

6 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by free13: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Hope she is alright. .. cry

2 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by oweman: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Gradually the art of blackmail is fast gaining ground and expsnding faily .
By the way are this girls from Bayelsa and zBenue anywhere differeny from those undetaged prostituyes scathered all over nigeria or older than those at baby factoried scathered in iboland ?
Just being curios !

1 Like

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by perfectgabby: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2016
Oma307:
Seconded
In total support
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by zainabxel(f): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:
.nobody can force her...Am a muslim..a female..in my Early twenties...am not yet married..
ok maybe you are a yoruba muslim or kogi, coz you guys are different, or a liberal northern muslim, but the north is like the abode of Islam in Nigeria, so their way of life is the way Islam is perceived in Nigeria, and within this conservative north, many times the girl doesn't have a say in matter
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by blackpanda: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2016
The thing is that there are no more virgin teenagers in the north. All the little girls have been married off, disvirgined, divorced and now stink with vvf disease.

So the northerners have no choice but to head south grin

7 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by blackpanda: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:

So how do u explain Ese's case From whom did the young man get consent to defile the young girl? What does a 14yr old girl know about marriage, sex, childbearing etc??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by PrinceFromDilli(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2016
There's abduction but dick is deceiving young girls
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by fatymore(f): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2016
zainabxel:

ok maybe you are a yoruba muslim or kogi, coz you guys are different, or liberal northern muslim, but the north is like the abode of Islam in Nigeria, so their way of life is the way Islam is seen in Nigeria, ans within this conservative north, many times the girl doesn't have a say in matter
am a yoruba lady.....and am a muslim
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Blueray: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:

You have already qualified the pastor as evil and fake and by inference not a true christian. If a 'pastor' does this evil or encourage it by officiating a marriage rite between a kidnapper and his victim, he goes against the Holy Bible and ofcourse show his evil and fake nature. The Bible warns that even satan goes around as angel of light. So when he manifest will you blame his action on Christianity? What the guys here try to convince you about is that your book support this kind of action directly or indirectly. Why will an Imam (with the knowledge of highly placed individuals in the faith) conduct marriage rite without the consent of the parent of the girl. Maybe it is not allowed in Islam but could be done to 'infidels'. Look inward and .......

6 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by fatymore(f): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2016
blackpanda:

So how do u explain Ese's case From whom did the young man get consent to defile the young girl? What does a 14yr old girl know about marriage, sex, childbearing etc??
that's what am saying..Individuality noni...not Islam....That's Yunusa view
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2016
IS THIS THE NORTHERN VERSION OF ONE NIGERIA. LET IT BE NOTED THAT IF ANYONE' S DAUGHTER IS MISSING THE PRIME SUSPECT ARE THE NORTHERNERS AND THE SHARIA COUNCIL ARE CULPABLE OF SUCH ACTS.
KEEP YOUR DAUGHTER AWAY FROM EVERY HAUSAMAN TO AVOID STORY THAT TOUCH THE HEART

5 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by fatymore(f): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2016
Blueray:

You have already qualified the pastor as evil and fake and by inference not a true christian. If a 'pastor' does this evil or encourage it by officiating a marriage rite between a kidnapper and his victim, he goes against the Holy Bible and ofcourse show his evil and fake nature. The Bible warns that even satan goes around as angel of light. So when he manifest will you blame his action on Christianity? What the guys here try to convince you about is that your book support this kind of action directly or indirectly. Why will an Imam (with the knowledge of highly placed individuals in the faith) conduct marriage rite without the consent of the parent of the girl. Maybe it is not allowed in Islam but could be done to 'infidels'. Look inward and .......
.....there is more to the story..We in Yorubaland will never do that..that is when Custom is mixed with Religion

2 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by zainabxel(f): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2016
oweman:
Gradually the art of blackmail is fast gaining ground and expsnding faily .
By the way are this girls from Bayelsa and zBenue anywhere differeny from those undetaged prostituyes scathered all over nigeria or older than those at baby factoried scathered in iboland ?
Just being curios !
its funny how you guys shamelessly try to defend evil, so because of that, Yunusa is innocent?
ok let me enlighten you, underaged prostitution is a crime and if you are caught sleeping with an underaged girl you'll be prosecuted, so is the baby factory thingy, there are many people in jail to attest to that, but underaged marriage and abduction of christian girls is almost legal in the north, coz the islamic community, the sharia councils and the leaders protect these evil doers.....

6 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by kenny987(f): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:

If she doesn't want to? Nobody can force her? What is the age of consent? A child should not have to be worried about such a choice and that is why every decent society has laws that protect such under the age of 18. So all those small girls of 14,15 older or younger but under the age of 18 'chose' to be married? They chose to forfeit a chance at education and some independence and a good life in order to be a 4th or 3rd wife to one useless pedophile abi?

You are not married because ur family is probably enlightened and understand d need to have make ur decisions as a mature adult or u probably did not grow up in the core North. It is certainly not because one alhaji approached you at 13 for marriage and u exercised the power of choice to say No. If a child cannot vote then no idiot should deem her marriageable because she has had her period.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by gbenga007(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
yea i am idoma,y did u ask?

I patronize Agbenu pure water at GRA. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Italy Jails Three Nigerian Mafia 'subjects' Of Cosa Nostra Clan / Policeman Shot As Gunmen Kindap Abuja Residents / “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.