Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent (28976 Views)

Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Siberia101: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Acidosis:
If a first class graduate cannot pay one room rent in Yaba, that means he is a f00l.

No apology

Abi e wan live for banana Island?

I'd rather encourage those who failed while trying to hustle on campus to meet up with school fees hike and accommodation fee.

YEYE noisemakers. Who doesn't know academics generally is not a lucrative sector.

How many professors earn half of Davidos monthly earnings in 2years? Let's stop crying over nothing. If the boy wants to earn like Olajumoke, he should simply join the modelling industry.

Some of these professors earn peanuts. An average Banker with less than 5yr experience in Access bank earn more than 70 year old professors in Ekiti State University. There is no point crying over nothing. That's life, and that's the way it will always be.

We all know how much Mikel Obi earns for mere sitting in bench.

Nobody will help that boy simply because he made first class. He has to work his way through to success. And please, let's stop the baseless comparisons, Olajumoke has something no one else has. The boy is equally a king in his own right. Let each work their way through to success.

The only way he can earn like Davido is to work and act like Davido.

Pastor Kumuyi, MFM pastor Olukoya and many more are first class graduates, but they worked their way through to success. I'm sure we wouldn't have known them if they had opted for lecturing jobs. Today they have churches all over the world including mega private schools and universities. One studied microbiology, the other did maths, all from Unilag.

That's the basics of life. KUMUYI & OLUKOYA translated their intelligence into lucrative pentecostal Ventures, I expect that boy to do same with the few connections he has gotten so far.

Wished you in Abuja you deserve 5bottles of orijin.... Everybody should work towards his or her own success. That's the basic truth
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by redcliff: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is just a failure! I expected him to have sent for this boy and change his life. I am sure if it was GEJ THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY, he would have upgraded this boy's life sharply undecided

Chei. So much idiocracy from one woman.. no... two boobs...

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Soreza(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
AND WHY WILL INNOCENT GIVE HIM A CAR?UNDER WHAT BASES?AS IN PIKIN?OR THE INNOCENT MOTORS IS SPONSORED BE THE GOVERNMENT?mtcheeew,THAT STUPID FREEZE SHOULD MIND HIS BUSINESS n TELL THE FG AND NOT INNOCENT.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
There are best students everywhere op..
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
dammytosh:

God bless you.

I will make Olajumoke my brand ambassador not Ayodele. That is the only sure returns on investment.
First class is a common feature outside the shores of Nigeria but we make it to seem like its zeus over here.

People marvel at what they can see which is Jumoke to something they cant quantify the benefit thats Ayo

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by ceejay80s(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
The truth is that everything no be school now, my cousin na itiboribo, I no sure say e finish ss2 but now he is a bastards DON, he docent drive used cars, I mean bastards don
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is just a failure! I expected him to have sent for this boy and change his life. I am sure if it was GEJ THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY, he would have upgraded this boy's life sharply undecided

You are dull!
Too dull!
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by 2undeee(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
Come d dey Wey unilag dey do confogin self shy dem give am 500000 k how much b in huz rent na 1million or na style him wan use beg
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Dahveydson(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
This absolutely the wrong way to go about this and it's a shame that it's being pushed by a man known for buying expensive watches. Common sense will tell us that his rent is not almost expiring and this is just a call to seek public sympathy and appeal.

Why can't freeze be a ty bello in the boy's life by selling one of his expensive watches and paying the rent, and also giving him positive publicity.

Again, this poor attempt to compare olajumoke and this 5.0 success should end, they are two different things. People pay for art, olajumoke is being exploited and yet gaining as it stands. If freeze expect people to just start giving money to ayodele for nothing, then he's in dreamland. Because there's no free lunch in America.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by nelcliff(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bro in a time like this, your God will arise on your behalf......May he show you favour among men....

I wish it was a megabyte rent, I will have rescue you by transferring MB to ur landlord to settle that issue..

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Ayodele Daniel Dada is the 1st Nigerian university graduate in 54 years to get a perfect CGPA. Despite all his potential, he is about to be evicted from his home.

And OAP Freeze is crying out on Instagram for Sujimoto, the firm that gave Olajumoke a luxury apartment, to come to Ayodele's aid. Freeze is also asking Innoson Motors to give Ayo a car, MTN, Glo to sign up Ayo as an ambassador, Senator Ben Bruce to do all he can to get state recognition and assistance for Ayo. Freeze has already invited Ayo to his place.

Read what he wrote after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/unilag-50-cgpa-holder-ayodele-dada.html
...na wash...see strategy...
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Brilliance is different from intelligence. While one who posses the former shows reflection of his/her dedication and obedience to a cause the latter shows the ability in one who posses it in thinking and reading widely, strongly self-willed and creative. Show me an intelligent person and I will see someone who's smart and productive.

Anyone who cannot transform his knowledge to job creation and wealth is only better than a slowpoke because of his ability to relate formally with others.

6 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by 4hys: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
he should be made a lecturer in his field....what are they waiting for?
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by fleexee(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Some people are still not getting it right. Fine he set a record and that's cool. But comparing him with Jumoke is like ridiculing the poor girl. Hope u people know Jumoke success is business like, cos if u invest in entertainment u surely get ur money back or u think otherwise. Dada is good theoretically, but still never convince people like me until I hear his progress practically. I wish him best of luck and he should know nobody owe him anything for his success.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
I understand and support what Freeze is doing, it is a good thing but I can bet my left nyash and give the right one as a bonus that the guy's rent never expire.
Social media wants to use this great guy and he will be useless afterwards. Our educational system needs this great guy. Freez wants to use him to remain relevant.

Everyone hates beggar and the highest the government can do, if they will even intervene, is to fix him where he will forever remain average for life.
The worst Dada can do to himself is to seek pity from people. It is never a good option.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Raymee(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
dammytosh:
Ayodele is of no economic value to the construction company and they can not be forced.

That is what Freeze and co seems not to understand.

Jumoke will keep trending for a long time, while ayodele will go back to his closet to read book.

Just wearing ankara, jumoke trends again and the advertisment effect from her name trending will pay those who made her ambassador their cost.

If Ayodele is oweing rent, he should pay up. How much are we talking about ? It cant be up to 100k per annum since he would be managing a student's apartment.

I do not support any form of blackmail.
Jumoke that I saw standing aimlessly at Unilag Convocation recently? She should be twist on appearance not only using her to make money. Talking abt Ayodele, if he keeps to his wisdom, he'll definitely definitely make way for himself not even depending on anyone now that he has a road to follow. One with sound academic background would excel more & a long term than Jumoke that seems to be used by agents. Don't tell me what I know but tell me the ones I don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Abudu2000(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
hey yaaa,but him certificate for help am pay the rent na

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Mattin(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
What a pathetic human being, nobody owes you anything for graduating with a first class
For fvck sake, fend for yourself
grin grin grin
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Housing(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
This guy should just be focus, if he believes he must be given 1NBillion because he made 5.0 then he must be on a long thing. With the prizes he won. All the prizes announced are over N10Million already. Maybe he is on contract with Freez anyway best of luck to them.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
I would imagine a 1st class product would have figured out a way to come up mathematically, instead of expecting hand out ! angry
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by DobraDobra: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
D song `bata re adun kokoka ti o ba ka iwe re batta re adun kokoka' is old school and long gone. They can make dia point with out comparing dis dude with olajumoke they get wrong answer people will see envy and may not respond well to dis guys fincial needs. Anyway firstclas of dis days are allrounder academics and bizness including entertainment so old boy wetin happen. Olajumoke saw d opportunity walked into s photo shoot dats d mentality of a 1st class
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:

To whom brain is given sense is expected.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by tansho(m): 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
I understand and support what Freeze is doing, it is a good thing but I can bet my left nyash and give the right one as a bonus that the guy's rent never expire.

You won't lose this bet. His rent never expire, I swear
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by dammytosh: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Raymee:
Jumoke that I saw standing aimlessly at Unilag Convocation recently? She should be twist on appearance not only using her to make money. Talking abt Ayodele, if he keeps to his wisdom, he'll definitely definitely make way for himself not even depending on anyone now that he has a road to follow. One with sound academic background would excel more & a long term than Jumoke that seems to be used by agents Don't tell me what I know but tell me the ones I don't know.

I do not agree with the bolded.

Academic background and success have no proportionality.

As a matter of fact I see Ayodele's 5point, First class in psychology or so end up as a frustrated lecturer than a successful being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Prospero01(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tell that to his landlord. Who first class help? My rent too is due and am doing all I can to pay. We have talented 3rd class who are doing exploits and some others who if given the opportunity will perform better.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by don4real18(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Which kind GEJ ... I'm not bad mouthing anyone but some people have the ability to excel in the academic setting through hardwork, cramming and other means but fail to become problem solvers outside school. Robert Kiyosaki said "if what you learn in school makes you rich then the accounting lecturers will be the richest in the world... He should be empowered but shouldn't use his degree to become a burden on others

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Alhkerimu(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny.

Oga First Class Graduate, you read book forget about rent TINZ?
GUY WHY SAYING ALL THIS THRASH. DO YOU THINK IS EASY TO GRADUATE WITH A FIRST CLASS. COMMON JAMB YOU CANOT PASS AND YOU ARE HERE SAYING RUBISH
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Raymee(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
dammytosh:

I do not agree with the bolded.

Academic background and success have no proportionality.

As a matter of fact I see Ayodele's 5point, First class in psychology or so end up as a frustrated lecturer than a successful being.
he said he had been working while in school & that sound like he'll utilize the opportunity. It's fully up to the guy men.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by ogawisdom(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Ayodele Daniel Dada is the 1st Nigerian university graduate in 54 years to get a perfect CGPA. Despite all his potential, he is about to be evicted from his home.

And OAP Freeze is crying out on Instagram for Sujimoto, the firm that gave Olajumoke a luxury apartment, to come to Ayodele's aid. Freeze is also asking Innoson Motors to give Ayo a car, MTN, Glo to sign up Ayo as an ambassador, Senator Ben Bruce to do all he can to get state recognition and assistance for Ayo. Freeze has already invited Ayo to his place.

Read what he wrote after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/unilag-50-cgpa-holder-ayodele-dada.html

Lol his 5 cgpa ends in books, he shld better start hustling for money else na hunger go kill am
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by MaryWest(f): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
He should not wait for anyone to pay his rent.
fine, whipping up sentiments is cool.
but let him just continue to be private.
one day he will be publicly announced.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
The guy with the best PhD thesis, also from Ekiti State

His name is Dr. Kolapo Muyiwa Oyebola

He bagged a PhD in Parasitology and Bioinformatics from University of Lagos. His area of specialization is Malariology. His research has led to the discovery of a new drug for malaria.

Lets celebrate our brains not some Unclad artistes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by jonbabat: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:

That's why there's no more money in Nigeria, ur so called hero was just lavishing it on every dick and harry, building and buying. why r Nigerians so dishonest. The country is in a state where there isn't even enough money to fund the proposed budget with oil prices even less than the projected.
It's the job of big companies and firms such as MTN, shell etc that make unspeakable money from Nigerians to upgarde this boys life. Face the truth and stop trying to batter the image of our dearest president in public when its very obvious who the rogue is....who doesnt consider stealing to be corruption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) / University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) / SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.