Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent (28975 Views)

Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by eminent007(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ishilove:
All those saying 'God will help you', will God leave His throne to come help Mr Dada? Is it not humans like you and I He will use to proffer that help?

Let's put our mouths where our pocket is

Biko, lead by example.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Pumpkin34(f): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I will invest in OLA Jumoke to Ayo because you invest in where you will see returns in the short and long term.

Celebs and entertainment is the gold mine now
lol.... True tho
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dr Kolapo Muyiwa Oyebola, 28, won the overall best PhD thesis. His research has already won him a postdoctoral fellowship of 150,000 Dollars (about 45 million Naira). I disagree with people who think academics are paupers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by higheredge: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is just a failure! I expected him to have sent for this boy and change his life. I am sure if it was GEJ THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY, he would have upgraded this boy's life sharply undecided
Have u forgotten that Bubu is not lettered.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
That's one thing with naija. Once you have managed to come to the limelight, the next thing is a subtle way to get public sympathy and help.

That boy rent never expire joreee
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by BeingObjective(f): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
I completely agree with Freeze,but has his rent truly expired,I doubt that.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by LegendaryArnold(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
but Freeze didn't say he is to be evacuated.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by africandictator(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
DankemzI:
Was he reading without thinking
lol reading without thinking is labourloss
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by kloser(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
Acidosis:
If a first class graduate cannot pay one room rent in Yaba, that means he is a f00l.

No apology

Abi e wan live for banana Island?

I'd rather encourage those who failed while trying to hustle on campus to meet up with school fees hike and accommodation fee.

YEYE noisemakers. Who doesn't know academics generally is not a lucrative sector.

How many professors earn half of Davidos monthly earnings in 2years? Let's stop crying over nothing. If the boy wants to earn like Olajumoke, he should simply join the modelling industry.

Some of these professors earn peanuts. An average Banker with less than 5yr experience in Access bank earn more than 70 year old professors in Ekiti State University. There is no point crying over nothing. That's life, and that's the way it will always be.

We all know how much Mikel Obi earns for mere sitting in bench.

Nobody will help that boy simply because he made first class. He has to work his way through to success. And please, let's stop the baseless comparisons, Olajumoke has something no one else has. The boy is equally a king in his own right. Let each work their way through to success.

The only way he can earn like Davido is to work and act like Davido.

Pastor Kumuyi, MFM pastor Olukoya and many more are first class graduates, but they worked their way through to success. I'm sure we wouldn't have known them if they had opted for lecturing jobs. Today they have churches all over the world including mega private schools and universities. One studied microbiology, the other did maths, all from Unilag.

That's the basics of life. KUMUYI & OLUKOYA translated their intelligence into lucrative pentecostal Ventures, I expect that boy to do same with the few connections he has gotten so far.
please what does Jumoke have that no one else has? Cos you didn't make first class don't hate on those that made it. Ah awon aye elenu razor

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by aalangel(f): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
Why is he calling Ben Bruce? Is Ayo from Bayelsa?? Where is Ekiti state governor
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by ebenholer(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hard works worth celebrating and should be greatly rewarded. I need to confirm the educational background of this young man, to better be sure he has been having such trait of brilliance since childhood cos it is still unbelievable how someone could have such scoreline in this earth without any stunt manipulation. Permit me, I am not being jealous but let's say due to the fact that I don't believe in total or 100% perfection of humans, and being a chronic examiner, So I may not till tomorrow believe one could be so excellent as that, but the young man has really done well though not as extensive as the publication seems, I guess it is another round of publicity stunt that has been the order of the day now.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by 4nobody4every1: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Acidosis:
If a first class graduate cannot pay one room rent in Yaba, that means he is a f00l.

No apology

I'd rather encourage those who failed while trying to hustle on campus to meet up with school fees hike and accommodation fee.

YEYE noisemakers. Who doesn't know academics generally is not a lucrative sector.

How many professors earn half of Davidos monthly earnings in 2years? Let's stop crying over nothing. If the boy wants to earn like Olajumoke, he should simply join the modelling industry.

Some of these professors earn peanuts. An average Banker with less than 5yr experience in Access bank earn more than 70 year old professors in Ekiti State University. There is no point crying over nothing. That's life, and that's the way it will always be.

Nobody will help that boy simply because he made first class. He has to work his way through to success. And please, let's stop the baseless comparisons, Olajumoke has something no one else has. The boy is equally a king in his own right. Let each work their way through to success.

Pastor Kumuyi, MFM pastor Olukoya and many more are first class graduates, but they worked their way through to success. I'm sure we wouldn't have known them if they had opted for lecturing jobs. Today they have churches all over the world including mega private schools and universities. One studied microbiology, the other did maths, all from Unilag.

That's the basics of life. KUMUYI & OLUKOYA translated their intelligence into lucrative pentecostal Ventures, I expect that boy to do same with the few connections he has gotten so far.
.Well said cool

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by eedriyz(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
I thought he's from Ekiti? Small time, their governor, some mumus role model go go dey cut meat for market
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by ebenholer(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hard works worth celebrating and should be greatly rewarded. I need to confirm the educational background of this young man, to better be sure he has been having such trait of brilliance since childhood cos it is still unbelievable how someone could have such scoreline in this earth without any stunt manipulation. Permit me, I am not being jealous but let's say due to the fact that I don't believe in total or 100% perfection of humans, and being a chronic examiner, So I may not till tomorrow believe one could be so excellent as that, but the young man has really done well though not as extensive as the publication seems, I guess it is another round of publicity stunt that has been the order of the day now.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by kloser(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Nigerians are very stup!d...because one dude graduated with 5.0 we should not have peace again?

Ion even give a fork if he graduate with 10.0...what abt we with 2.1 2 2 even 3rd we no get brain abi...

E beta make I celebrate olajumoke to this crap!
I can understand why you got 3rd class
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Ekakamba: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
If him do good God no go forget am but if him go against God's words nĂ¥ OYO for am o.
Babe2sure:
That was no mean feat! He should be given national recognition with perks to go with it. Treatments like these are responsible for brain drain.
If human forget you, God will not forget you.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by ebenholer(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hard works worth celebrating and should be greatly rewarded. beside, I need to confirm the educational background of this young man, to better be sure he has been having such trait of brilliance since childhood cos it is still unbelievable how someone could have such scoreline in this earth without any stunt manipulation. Permit me, I am not being jealous but let's say due to the fact that I don't believe in total or 100% perfection of humans, and being a chronic examiner, So I may not till tomorrow believe one could be so excellent as that, but the young man has really done well though not as extensive as the publication seems, I guess it is another round of publicity stunt that has been the order of the day now...
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Edgarated(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is just a failure! I expected him to have sent for this boy and change his life. I am sure if it was GEJ THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY, he would have upgraded this boy's life sharply undecided

you sabi book well well
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Irore: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
petux:
ayodele dnt wori God is with you. He wont fail u. Goodness will locate you this year.

Goodness,mercy and blessing has located you already in Jesus name, whether man likes it or not.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by ebenholer(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
kloser:
We can hardly celebrate Olajumoke like Ayodele cos everyone cannot be selling agege bread to be recognized and to be a model that seems not to be positive-influencing character. but being the best educationally can ever be the desire of all cos no one loves failure.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by morule20(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
He graduated with 5.0 and so what? he is a graduate like every other nigerian so he should go and get a job for him self. make him enter labour market, dat u have d highest grade does not mean you would not look for a job.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Irore: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
lol.... True tho

Investing in the long is still the best. Investing in celebs is in the short term while investing in an academician is in the long term. When Ayo starts rising,models will be falling.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by BeingObjective(f): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Acidosis:

No apology

Lol,funny how you didn't notice freeze added that part of his impending eviction as a means of adding an element of empathy for Ayodele,so we can take him serious. Ayo himself mentioned in an interview that he was currently interning at a top global organization, so I believe he can afford his rent.Daddy Freeze,he has made an impact in academics,putting an element of entertainment on this guy's achievement would cheapen it.IMHO
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Acidosis(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
kloser:
please what does Jumoke have that no one else has? Cos you didn't make first class don't hate on those that made it. Ah awon aye elenu razor

She has something that is very valuable to a Modelling expert. Its all about possessing something that's of value to people.

Please what does Mayweather has that made him extremely rich? After all we have many broke boxers and agbero fighters in Lagos.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by JustCurious: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
I am surprised at the comments from some of us, here. This young man doesn't deserve all those harsh talks. His lack of funding for his house rent doesn't define his future.

Okay, just one ask, have you bothered to ask about his parents? And how financially buoyant they are?! We all know how difficult life could be when you don't have any 'back up'. I mean people to support you. This young man has worked so hard to survive on campus! From selling computer accessories to coaching etc, And, now he needs some push up, some help, which isn't too much of a request for OAP Freeze to advocate for.

Please just allow him, give him a break and wish him well. Asking for help hasnt become a crime..now.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by kloser(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Acidosis:

She has something that is very valuable to a Modelling expert. Its all about possessing something that's of value to people.

Please what does Mayweather has that made him extremely rich? After all we have many broke boxers and agbero fighters in Lagos.
You never answer the question, what is the thing valuable to modelling expert that she has and nobody's got. On Mayweather he is fast a boxer with the best defence and undefeated hence the riches
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by JustCurious: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
What is worth celebrating is worth celebrating well. And, this guy deserves it! RESPECT!!!
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by BUSHHUNTER: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
kloser:

And I can understand why you are a dropout
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Acidosis(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
kloser:
You never answer the question, what is the thing valuable to modelling expert that she has and nobody's got. On Mayweather he is fast a boxer with the best defence and undefeated hence the riches

The same thing Mikel has that landed him in Cheseal FC, while his seniors are back home playing football in dusty primary school fields.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by kloser(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:

And I can understand why you are a dropout
grin
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Kirinwa: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
enoqueen:
MTN no give am work.

Y them come de show am off.

Is it not in this same nairaland that story has it say the bobo still dey contemplate who to choose among about 5 companies seeking to give him employment.

Who him come dey do guy for since he doesn't have shishi for house rent ni?

Is education not able to make him self reliant abi 5.0 na for mouth. So you wan tell me say hunger go wire am if nobody helep am?

Meanwhile freeze resemble babboon. Who e help?
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by javispj(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
I thought 1st class students where paid for their grades..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) / University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) / SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.