Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent (28974 Views)

Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Dannyset(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Una don start abi?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by babamadiba(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Will fayose see this now? The drugs and cocaine his been sniffing only see's buhari and Apc to tackle.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ishilove:
All those saying 'God will help you', will God leave His throne to come help Mr Dada? Is it not humans like you and I He will use to proffer that help?

Let's put our mouths where our pocket is
do you want us to pay his rent for him? Mtsewww
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Afrok(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
If he had gone for Reality show, project fame, Mr. Something something and other stuffs, he would've been given more than all those things. Since he chose to read and study hard, its none of their business coz they'll ask u, WHAT WILL BE THEIR RETURN?
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Shey dem give 500k Let him use d money save his ass naa ..... And again, all dis while,,, na who dae pay his rent for him naa....

Nawa oo.... because he gat 5.0.... .........

Anyway make i shut up b4 dem go tag me hater

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by banjeezay(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by dammytosh: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ayodele is of no economic value to the construction company and they can not be forced.

That is what Freeze and co seems not to understand.

Jumoke will keep trending for a long time, while ayodele will go back to his closet to read book.

Just wearing ankara, jumoke trends again and the advertisment effect from her name trending will pay those who made her ambassador their cost.

If Ayodele is oweing rent, he should pay up. How much are we talking about ? It cant be up to 100k per annum since he would be managing a student's apartment.

I do not support any form of blackmail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by 9jatatafo(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Entertainers, models and sports people earn more money than academicians. Being a first class graduate doesn't translate to wealth. That guy should translate his first class to real life hustle and things will change. Freeze is trying though

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
I totally support freeze but he can start by contributing part of the house rent. Nigerians prefer entertainment to Education. God will help you Ayodele
I will invest in OLA Jumoke to Ayo because you invest in where you will see returns in the short and long term.

Celebs and entertainment is the gold mine now
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by babamadiba(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is just a failure! I expected him to have sent for this boy and change his life. I am sure if it was GEJ THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY, he would have upgraded this boy's life sharply undecided
Charity begins at home. I learnt he is from ekiti so let fayose start with him first.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
@Acidosi, thanks a bunch.

"The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it to confess your ignorance"-Confucius. The guy should do the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by IVORY2009(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is just a failure! I expected him to have sent for this boy and change his life. I am sure if it was GEJ THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY, he would have upgraded this boy's life sharply undecided

Does Buhari value education? Dat is a research for to go figuare out!
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by babamadiba(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
I totally support freeze but he can start by contributing part of the house rent. Nigerians prefer entertainment to Education. God will help you Ayodele
nice one dear

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Exponental(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
waiting.... I want to hear the good news soon. that guy will surely be celebrated.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Must u bring politics into everything, ur so called hero must have heard about him, he can still help, after all he is rich, he does need to be president to help the graduate.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Lexusgs430: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
The one wey hin suppose take pay rent and read, hin just dey read and live rent free.
I hope iya iyabo no go also come talk say hin dey money for all the kpomo, pounded yam and rice, hin don chop free!!!
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by joseph1832(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Ayodele Daniel Dada is the 1st Nigerian university graduate in 54 years to get a perfect CGPA. Despite all his potential, he is about to be evicted from his home.

And OAP Freeze is crying out on Instagram for Sujimoto, the firm that gave Olajumoke a luxury apartment, to come to Ayodele's aid. Freeze is also asking Innoson Motors to give Ayo a car, MTN, Glo to sign up Ayo as an ambassador, Senator Ben Bruce to do all he can to get state recognition and assistance for Ayo. Freeze has already invited Ayo to his place.

Read what he wrote after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/unilag-50-cgpa-holder-ayodele-dada.html
So sad! Nonsense is celebrated over brilliance.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by DJBIGGY(m): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
I understand and support what Freeze is doing, it is a good thing but I can bet my left nyash and give the right one as a bonus that the guy's rent never expire.

We think alike... My hunch tells me he loves the fame he is getting and very soon we would not hear from him again.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by BUSHHUNTER: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nigerians are very stup!d...because one dude graduated with 5.0 we should not have peace again?

Ion even give a fork if he graduate with 10.0...what abt we with 2.1 2 2 even 3rd we no get brain abi...

E beta make I celebrate olajumoke to this crap!
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by thundafire: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
bad belle for market mods y una ban me na atleast una 4 notify me na make una no vex 4 2dy
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by stagger: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
His 1st class in Nigeria is just about useless. Politicians with school cert are driving cars and building mansions.

A doctor prevented Ebola from spreading across the whole country. What mention has the APC govt made of her heroics? Or even the PDP govt before them? Any national award? No. The woman is dead and buried.

The best this fellow can do is to find himself outside the country where 1st class brains are recognized and treated with some decorum of respect. Not Nigeria. Our priorities are all upside down.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by dammytosh: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I will invest in OLA Jumoke to Ayo because you invest in where you will see returns in the short and long term.

Celebs and entertainment is the gold mine now

God bless you.

I will make Olajumoke my brand ambassador not Ayodele. That is the only sure returns on investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by DJBIGGY(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tinydick:
Shey dem give 500k Let him use d money save his ass naa ..... And again, all dis while,,, na who dae pay his rent for him naa....

Nawa oo.... because he gat 5.0.... .........

Anyway make i shut up b4 dem go tag me hater

It's the truth..... He wants to remain relevant in the news for a long time.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Raymee(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Useless landlord! Why the eviction from the house now that the boy is celebrating? Why not wait & share the gala since the blues has passed? And again, Mr Freeze, where is the evidence of attempted eviction from the landlord? Make e no be say, U dey arrange for publicity oh! I can't understand the story sef.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nigeria is a messed up nation with no future. The earlier we realize that the better for all of us.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by wiloy2k8(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
So ....
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by kachnov(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
This is serious o..

Visit my signature
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Social Media devils want to convert this guy to celebrity.
Dada, please use your ingenuity to raise more people(students) to your standard. Our education needs people like you. please don't allow them use you to drive traffics into their twitter. I am sure you are intelligent enough to know when people want to use you. USE YOURSELF.

Wish you luck!
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by YelloweWest: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tufiakuwa Nigeria na bad country
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Raymee(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
dammytosh:

God bless you.

I will make Olajumoke my brand ambassador not Ayodele. That is the only sure returns on investment.
baddest gems looooooool. Ayodele would last longer in the market than Jumoke, so why don't you sow seed on this guy? The speed of upgrading for this guy is immeasurable. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Like The Course Am Studying. / Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) / University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.