Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. (38328 Views)

The Biggest Things Ever To Be Transported By Sea / Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash / How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by bewla(m): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2016
ki lo ba de
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by Mckandre(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2016
kestolove95:
Movin it to d east..dey eat anytin dia includin dem sef
MUMU², see how u re exposing ur deranged nonentity, Ragamuffin.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2016
No biggies. You can do almost anything in this country & get away with it.
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by silkytouch(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2016
kestolove95:

What a stupid thing to post! You realise that you mustn't comment on every post right?
People like you feel the world starts and ends in your village/LGA/State/country, but it doesnt and you will realise that someday and in the worst of ways I pray.

Tribalism is a disease and when it is coming from a lady who would in the future be a mother, it is even a bigger issue.

Just pray this your comment doesnt start hurting you sooner than later, because I am sure that anyone who hates tribalism would want to have little or nothing to do with you now and in the future, because with your mindset you have nothing healthy to offer to the world at large.

1 Like

Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by PrinceFromDilli(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2016
thorpido:
You're sending a message to the governor and you can't even write proper english.

This guy in question is by far better than you check him out
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2016
thorpido:
You're sending a message to the governor and you can't even write proper english.
The guy is well educated dear. He does that on purpose as a form of comic relief. I follow him on twitter and he is hilarious. Don't be too hasty to judge.

bolt000:
This lagos class captain is so hilarious ehn.. If u arent following him on twitter you are missing.
I swear. I always end up scrolling through his tweets and pics all over again. By now, the media team in charge of Ambode's twitter handle would no longer be upset sef. They would just be laughing. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by dude99(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2016
And the horse's ass is even directly facing the driver's "ipako", omo any poo there until naira come down before e smell finish
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by wellmax(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2016
thorpido:

You probably don't know the guy on twitter. Don't worry you won't understand. We are enjoying the fun.
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by Raymee(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2016
thorpido:
it doesn't mean, the message has been passed.
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by lonelydora: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2016
And this is how they do it in the North.

Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by muller101(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2016
kestolove95:
receive sense. She male.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by Jckleiin(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2016
thorpido:
I guess its your first time seeing his tweet. He types that on purpose
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by saintkel(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2016
kestolove95:
Daughter of hate, u will never be happy all ur life, swerve
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by chrystalC(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2016
thorpido:

Osheyyy... #OminiKnowest. even a dundee will get d drill..
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by thorpido(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2016
chrystalC:

Osheyyy... #OminiKnowest. even a dundee will get d drill..
It's not about getting the drill,it's about knowing when and where to write this way.
Raymee:
it doesn't mean, the message has been passed.
Well i just learnt that is his style,it's allowed.
[quote author=vivaciousvivi post=43498091]
The guy is well educated dear. He does that on purpose as a form of comic relief. I follow him on twitter and he is hilarious. Don't be too hasty to judge.
Not judging.I just learn't that's his style so it's allowed.
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2016
kestolove95:
onye iberibe
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by LaurelP(m): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ymodulus:

I too know will kill you. Can't you OBSARCE that the username of the tweeter go along with the way he types? It should tell you he does that for fun not that he s an illiterate.

Too harsh
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by thorpido(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jckleiin:
I guess its your first time seeing his tweet. He types that on purpose
Well I don't really hang on twitter so I don't know.
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
thorpido:
dunce,that's his trade mark and that's why he has thousands of followers.
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by Raymee(m): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
thorpido:
It's not about getting the drill,it's about knowing when and where to write this way.

Well i just learnt that is his style,it's allowed.
I can't even decode ur point. Because am supporting the guy paraphrasing which I do a lot & u seems to get me wrong.
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by thorpido(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:

This guy in question is by far better than you check him out
You know me well to say he is better than me?smh
It's not the right way to write in public but just learnt he does that intentionally.
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by thorpido(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Raymee:
I can't even decode ur point.
You can't decode my point?smh for your teachers.
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by thorpido(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Eugenedimgba:
Some of you are just so s tupid you don't know how to make comments in public.
Yes it's his trademark i just learnt.Not being able to understand that not everyone knows him and it's about the message and not the person is very unintelligent of you.

1 Like

Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by Nche95(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
kestolove95:
this ugly thing.. just negodu your face
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by thorpido(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
ShiroSan:

Don't be too serious my brother.
Am sure Ambode can catch his drift.

If you follow that twitter account, you will observe his aim is to draw attention over serious and unserious issues using humor.
If........well not everyone is a twitter fan.
I just learnt that's his style
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by Sacramento4real(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
How sure are what he is carrying is a horse? Do you know how tall a horse is?
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by tico1212(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
A whole class captain with bad English #smh#
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by thorpido(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
ewizard1:

Dont mind Thorpido, he is an illiterate!
Not being an illiterate is to understand the difference between formal and informal.It's usually not right to write this way in public but some people could get away with it based on the character they want to sell to the public.
Illiterates don't know the difference and are quick abuse those who do.
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by brojoshua: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
If post is true, then I say that most of us don't truly value our lives talk less of the other things God created along with us like the animals and our environment. Most us misuse our lives and then all the creatures. So let all of us that are guilty of these things change our ways that God may bless us. And let us learn what are good and right from those who are mostly using their lives and most of the other creatures in their environment and their environment well and rightly. thank you.
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by Jckleiin(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
thorpido:
Well I don't really hang on twitter so I don't know.
Ai bro.
Re: How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. by Nairadays: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Eugenedimgba:

Why abuse him? that's totally wrong please please. It's not everybody that hangs on Twitter and therefore won't know him.

Please let responses be matured.

Besides he didn't abuse anybody.

Abusing him is not fair at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) / Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.