Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Breaking News! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! (2415 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! by martin123: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2016
Breaking News!
...Heard there is terrible fight ongoing between Yoruba&hausa right now at Ogere, Lagos-Ibadaan exressway...
If u have anyone close to that area or living there, call him/her to save a life and rebroadcast this message please....I witness it right now.

...forwarded as received
Re: Breaking News! by SomaliGuy7(m): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2016
martin123:
Breaking News!
...Heard there is terrible fight ongoing between Yoruba&hausa right now at Ogere, Lagos-Ibadaan exressway...
If u have anyone close to that area or living there, call him/her to save a life and rebroadcast this message please....I witness it right now.

...forwarded as received

Typical Nigerians.
They hate each other grin
Re: Breaking News! by mayorchelsea(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2016
Irrational behaviours of some idiots doesn't represent all Nigerians.
Re: Breaking News! by mycar: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2016
martin123:
Breaking News!

...forwarded as received

First of all, you said you heard and at the end, you said you witness. Witness what you heard or what? Na waa!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2016
Let this fight continue, it may wake up Yoruba from the deep coma they were, to reliase that the people of south south and southeast are their true friends, brothers, good neighbours and patriotic guests. Unlike their unholy alliance with Hausa/Fulani

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2016
This is not funny!
Akiolu, Wia d direction of lagoonn naaa?
Direct almajiris there!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! by jamace(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! by Ooni: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
This is not good for we yorubas
Re: Breaking News! by bright007(f): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Who has verified this?
Re: Breaking News! by forgiveness: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Breaking News! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
If you want the fight to continue click LIKE, but if you want it to stop click SHARE.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! by arabmoney101(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
If you want the fight to continue click LIKE, but if you want it to stop click SHARE.

bro let them keep it up grin
MrGentleTouch:

bro let them keep it up
Re: Breaking News! by babdap: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
MrGentleTouch:

reasoning with u anus isn't the best when you have a fish brain. What do you tend to gain from ethnic clashes.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! by akinvest(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
Confirmed
Re: Breaking News! by BlackTechnology: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Are they not friends again. grin

What happens to APC now.? undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
arabmoney101:
bro let them keep it up grin bro let them keep it up
Correct guy
Re: Breaking News! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
babdap:
reasoning with u anus isn't the best when you have a fish brain. What do you tend to gain from ethnic clashes.
Bia this maggot, when the soldiers were killing us you people were rejoicing, now it's your turn to feel what we felt and you expect me to feel sorry for you guys?
The haven't started killing you guys yet...

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! by yetunsbay(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Bia this maggot, when the soldiers were killing us you people were rejoicing, now it's your turn to feel what we felt and you expect me to feel sorry for you guys?
The haven't started killing you guys yet...
"us" as in? Mumu if dem kill u...u wudnt be on nairaland
Re: Breaking News! by thirty(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
The beginning of the END
Re: Breaking News! by Obipat(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
How i wish this news is true, let them continue in Jesus n name. Somebody shout amen

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! by phemmyutd(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
This OP brain need to be check.

At the beginning of your post you said you heard. At the end you said you are a witness, just creating rubbish tread around

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Fight With Elrufai, Kaduna Deputy Gov Says / An Ipob Protestant Shot At PMB In US.. / Is The Grazing Reserve Bill A Trojan Horse Of Islamisation Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.