Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,880 members, 7,810,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read (2864 Views)

43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover / Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University / Sister To Dead Aaron Douye-Audu Mourns Heavily (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read by Naijabash(m): 11:12am On Mar 05, 2016
I was having my lunch in a restaurant in Accra this afternoon, when A friend started a discussion of what some of our female Nigerian students in Ghana have turned themselves into. I could not agree more. While the parents spend lots of money to ensure their daughters are comfortable and graduate with flying colours, their children have a different agenda.
There was this particular case of a young girl whose mother rented a 2-bedroom flat for her in Accra. My friend,said news just got to him this week, that this student slept with 5(five) guys at the same time and was still begging for more. She is always high on hard drugs. And, the mother, back in Nigeria will be boasting of her daughter, who is studying in Ghana. Oh, so pathetic. Sadly to say, many of these young girls have become international prostitutes and seriously hooked on drugs. I mean what I am saying.

And many people in Accra can bear me witness. Some of the mushroom universities attended by the students lack hostel facilities and the students are forced to rent accomodation thereby according them too much privacy which they are not matured enough to handle. This issues also involves our boys. Some have become drug addicts, school dropouts and they still collect school fees from their parents.
Parents need to pay regular unexpected visit to their children and monitor them via phone calls at odd hours to find out where they are and what they are up to. If you a parent, you must never cease to pray for your children. And, if you are not sure of child’s behaviour, keep him or her close to you.SOURCE
<<CLICK TO Read more from SOURCE >>>> https://naijabizcom.com/category/scholarship/

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read by ify2nyce(f): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read by Agunechemba1(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2016
Dem say, Dem say.
Who said?

3 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read by Tequilah: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Naijabash:
I was having my lunch in a restaurant in Accra this afternoon, when A friend started a discussion of what some of our female Nigerian students in Ghana have turned themselves into. I could not agree more. While the parents spend lots of money to ensure their daughters are comfortable and graduate with flying colours, their children have a different agenda.
There was this particular case of a young girl whose mother rented a 2-bedroom flat for her in Accra. My friend,said news just got to him this week, that this student slept with 5(five) guys at the same time and was still begging for more. She is always high on hard drugs. And, the mother, back in Nigeria will be boasting of her daughter, who is studying in Ghana. Oh, so pathetic. Sadly to say, many of these young girls have become international prostitutes and seriously hooked on drugs. I mean what I am saying.

And many people in Accra can bear me witness. Some of the mushroom universities attended by the students lack hostel facilities and the students are forced to rent accomodation thereby according them too much privacy which they are not matured enough to handle. This issues also involves our boys. Some have become drug addicts, school dropouts and they still collect school fees from their parents.
Parents need to pay regular unexpected visit to their children and monitor them via phone calls at odd hours to find out where they are and what they are up to. If you a parent, you must never cease to pray for your children. And, if you are not sure of child’s behaviour, keep him or her close to you.SOURCE
<<CLICK TO Read more from SOURCE >>>> http://www.ngspeaker.com/2016/03/before-you-send-your-daughter-or-sister.html

Keep him or her close to....kini? shocked I beg, make I laugh well well for my native language first! cheesy Have you seen what Nigerian undergraduates in our own local or govt-owned universities do, on our shores? Do you think they live holier lives than those who school in other countries? So you are going to keep your child close to you for life? If your child at the age of 17 or 18 does not know the difference between right and wrong, and cannot avoid unholy temptations and evil actions, then it means you have failed in your duties as a parent! Keeping him or her close for another 3-4 years while she is the university, isn't going to achieve much! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read by ckmayoca: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Under parents nose here in nigeria, it's also happening so don't make big deal our of schooling in Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tequilah:

Keep him or her close to....kini? shocked I beg, make I laugh well well for my native language first! cheesy Have you seen what Nigerian undergraduates in our own local or govt-owned universities do, on our shores? Do you think they live holier lives than those who school in other countries? So you are going to keep your child close to you for life? If your child at the age of 17 or 18 does not know the difference between right and wrong, and cannot avoid unholy temptations and evil actions, then it means you have failed in your duties as a parent! Keeping him or her close for another 3-4 years while she is the university, isn't going to achieve much! angry
WORD!
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read by Naijabash(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2018
grin
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read by Naijabash(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2018
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read by Naijabash(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2018
sad
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read by Naijabash(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2018
Apply Now
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read by Naijabash(m): 8:47am On May 18, 2018
^^^
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read by Naijabash(m): 8:35am On May 19, 2018
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read by thatigboman: 9:28am On May 19, 2018
In nigeria here, worse things happen in universities. Has nothing to do with ghana
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read by Naijabash(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE | Buhari Panics Over Threat Of Military Coup, Appoints New CSO / Inconclusive Elections – A New Concept We Must Embrace And Support / SHOCKING: End Of The Road For Magu, See Photos Of Shocking Revelations (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.