Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat (923 Views)

Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) / FG Flags-off Transportation Of Cattle With Railway In Zamfara(photos) / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by willywasco(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Closes market in North-East Federal government has banned the importation of cattle and sale of dried meat in the three north eastern states ravaged by the Boko Haram insurgency, as well as ordered the closure of three cattle markets in Borno.

The order, according to the Borno State government, which yesterday announced the closure and ban, is to block the insurgents’ sources of revenue and thus curtail the activities of the terrorists alleged to be currently engaged in cattle rusting to fund their operations.

The FG, according to the Borno State government, has intelligence report establishing that Boko Haram do not only rustle cattle but thrive in kilishi- dried meat business- that has been a money spinner to them. “All trading activities in Gamboru Cattle Market, Dusuman, Shuwari and Ngom have been suspended till further notice in line with government’s commitment to ensure that no public place is turned to an avenue for funding activities of the terrorists.“Importation of cattle to the state capital through all routes and all sources other than the cattle traders association is hereby suspended for two weeks.

Source http://nigerianpilot.com/boko-harram-fg-bans-importation-of-cattle-sale-of-dried-meat/#sthash.sluqYsOW.dpuf
Re: BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by dammytosh: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
That is strategy.

Thanks to the General.

Cripple their economy and finance and see them surrender themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Must the government starve innocent Nigerians to death because they want to tackle bokoharam?
Re: BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by madridguy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
To the poster above me , beware of BP, my last kobo. Nice move Baba Buhari. Never again will any group hold Nigeria to ransom.

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by fistonati(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
The Hausa's and Fulani's are always compensated for their beloved killings
Re: BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Must the government starve innocent Nigerians to death because they want to tackle bokoharam?
She is now Wailing oooooooooooooo. I told you buhari was and is still a dunce but you were writing epistle to be among Aisha Ricetivist
Re: BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by ify2nyce(f): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
na only cattle be their food?
Re: BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by MabraO: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

If by innocent Nigerians u mean biafrauds
So be it.
If dey don't fight Boko haram u complain if dey do u still complain
Dem take am do una?

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
MabraO:

If by innocent Nigerians u mean biafrauds
So be it.
If dey don't fight Boko haram u complain if dey do u still complain
Dem take am do una?
zombie dont even know his fellow zombie tufiakwa
Re: BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by MabraO: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
zombie dont even know his fellow zombie tufiakwa

Only a fool knows a fool
Since u know the zombies nd wailers u re equally a zombie

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by carinmom(f): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
What's this one saying

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
carinmom:

What's this one saying
Madam, I owe you nothing. In fact, I don't even know you so it will be best if you mind ur business.
Re: BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by carinmom(f): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Madam, I owe you nothing. In fact, I don't even know you so it will be best if you mind ur business.
This is a public forum so i can quote whoever i feel like quoting, deal with that undecided
Re: BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by kokoA(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Are you a sadist?! Must you complain about every thing?

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
If That's the solution to boko wahala so be it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Flash Back Tweet On What President Buhari Tweeted On Fuel Scarcity. / Rip My Gallant Coursemate / Dasukigate: See List Of Companies Indicted Over Arms Probe- Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.