Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

"I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband (36107 Views)

Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by KayTash(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Buhari again
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by Femston: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
If it's about Toyin, we already know. You want to tell us her promiscuous life abi.
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by gurunlocker: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
na everybody dey reveal shocking revelation....

me self get something to reveal o
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by datola: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
The gaulible
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by repogirl(f): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Aproko antenna on point..... grin

The guy should talk jare, and stop teasing. angry
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by fireforfire: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
I no see popcorn buy.....so i gat to manage kulikuli

1 Like

Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by notoriousbabe: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Na dis kind story I dey always like to read. Abeg do quick make you yarn us the story.

God punish anybody wey settle dem
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by notoriousbabe: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Femston:
If it's about Toyin, we already know. You want to tell us her promiscuous life abi.
how many preek of him friends brothers uncles cousins landlords gate men and drivers don enter her toto

1 Like

Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by rarejays: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmmn.. waka pass undecided
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by kayalla(f): 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
this kin nonsense na for person wey get time.
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by yinkus204(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Thank God leicester city don win
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by KanwuliaExtra: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Soooooooooooooooooo. . . who has 'HIV'? wink

Oh boy! Abeg go and take your 'anti viral' drugs. . . .and keep your mouth SHUT! grin
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by toprealman: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
worse case senerio, she is a lesbian.....next!!!
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by omoigbomina(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Cetona:
He is such a kid
he is not a kid.don't the so called yeyebrities run there fake life on social media assaulting our sanity with all manner of irrelevant displays.so now that things have fallen apart,let the same social media be the source of whatever dirty confession they may want to spill out.
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Luv merix prt 2
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by Spar(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oga leave dat hoe 4 another man joor
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by NobleAngell(f): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
U mean this is Toyin's ex hubby? Adonbilivit! What was she thinking? So she didn't learn anything from Mariah Carey's marriage to Nick. They'll always act their age and not yours. U marry a baby and expect him to act matured. C'mmon mehn.

1 Like

Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by Missmossy(f): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Chai!!!

This guy is really immature. This makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by adonbilivit: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
NobleAngell:
U mean this is Toyin's ex hubby? Adonbilivit! What was she thinking? So she didn't learn anything from Mariah Carey's marriage to Nick. They'll always act their age and not yours. U marry a baby and expect him to act matured. C'mmon mehn.
age has nothing to do with this.
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by Blackops(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
What have we not heard or seen before. Brother leave thrash for lawma. You don chop ur own comot make next person chop too. Oya next.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by femi4: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
AmyBelg:
My pop corn is getting cold ooo and my juice Dey hot wey the story na ?.
you dey sell juice ni?
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by femi4: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
NobleAngell:
Don't let that face deceive you. Niyi no be small pikin
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by firstjoe(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Abeg watin concern chelsea for this matter now eh
ThePeacemaker:
Is this not the mumu girl calling someone ugly undecided undecided

All these celebrity marriages get short span just like Chelsea coaches undecided

My nokia torch light dey last pass their marriage lipsrsealed

I JUST WANNA MAKE COMMON JOKE grin
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by mamajaz(f): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
dammytosh:
Yea,

Toyin is still paying for marrying a toddler.

When your priority is marrying a fine boy. You need to reset the priority.

'Fine boyness' fade, na brain and common sense not ConMan sense go remain.

"I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" Like seriously ? Who cares ?

Grown dudes like us have seen it all, everything is shocking to the small boy. Nonsense !!!!

How many grown up Men comes to twitter to say

"I go twit things tommorow after due consultations" angry angry sad sad sad Oponu Ayirada.
Yours truly, you are soooo angry?
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by yusufyusuf1: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
u better start saying wat u want to say before i finish this popcorn since both of u have decided to wash ur dirty on social medial
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by Irreplaceable48(f): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Did he post that picture too?? I'm confused! Waiting 4 d revelation tho....
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by petkoffDrake(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
AmyBelg:
My pop corn is getting cold ooo and my juice Dey hot wey the story na ?.
Na only juice I see....

U stamp tatooo shocked ..... Nice one undecided
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by Irreplaceable48(f): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
NobleAngell:
Niyi isn't a small boy o; and Toyin isn't as old as people think she is!!
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by Irreplaceable48(f): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
I guess dis was what Toyin was trying to prevent when she sent those Fulanis to go nd beat him up. Just saying tho...
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by Jblaiseboy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
He is seeking attention from his ex or better still,he wants to reveal how he used to wash undies and cook food.
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by kofomichael(f): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Don't be surprise if he's talking about his latest movie.
Re: "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband by vanvick247(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Na who ur revelation go help @Mr Ex-husband.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) / Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.