Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) (65672 Views)

How People In Nigeria See Their Brothers Living Overseas (Photo) / 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents / 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Adeola29(f): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Please don't forget Port Harcout to Bayelsa road also
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
all the federal roads in cross river are trap of death, from ogoga to Bekwara-obudu-obanliku-boki-ikom, Ikom to ogoja down to calabar, I look forward to the day we will have govt in this country. Benin-ore road na express now ooo. Lagos - Ibadan is almost fixed, Abuja to kaduna don dey fix,,,,,,,,, update urslf
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Chomsky1967(f): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Where is Hawan-kibo in Plateau state and Akwanga-Lafia Road in Nasarawa state? Both for their terrain and the latter for robbery attacks caused by bad terrain
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by sunshine1974(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jobabori:
You forget to mention Okenne - Ajaokuta through Ayingba road. The worst road in Nigeria.
yea, that road is gone......it use to be one of the best roads in the 80s but now dat road is good as gone
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by InvertedHammer: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
/
I look at the roads and wonder why people waste money buying new vehicles in Nigeria. The vehicles that will ply these roads need to be retrofitted with offroad parts. No car company has this kind of road network in mind in designing their vehicles.

Buying new cars in Nigeria is a colossal waste of money. Once you wash off the mud from your vehicle, it dulls the colour and kills the appearance. Most newer vehicles im.Nigeria look like crap after one rainy season.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by HEIR: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
I served in kwara state, I can't agree more. This road is the 'worstest' ever. I wonder then if kwara was in Nigeria. Zero federal presence!
sunshine1974:
Op u have missed out the No1 on that list.......Ilorin-Jebba-Mokwa road down to bida.......dat shld top the list
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
The Road Of Enugu, To Is The Worst....Popularly Known As Ugwu Onye Ama.
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Funjosh(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
more @ lalasticlala

5) Otukpo-Otukpa road in Makurdi:

6) Enugu-Awka-Onitsha road:

7) Kaduna-Abuja road:

What is Otukpo-Otukpa road in Makurdi

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by wabagric(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
olaleye3230:
Please My Brother i need your advice i have 600k for a business plan in outskirt of Lagos am looking around osun state and Ekiti state but some of my friends advice me to travel out of the country Please What do i do and what good businesses can you guys suggests for me...
.invest your money on agriculture and multiply your money.you can invest quickly on maize farming,we can get you land in oyo farm settlement(rent) or invest on plantain if you want longterm profit but you need to buy land because,is longterm investment of over ten year.we can get you good fertile land in ibadan for plantain purpose.if you need full detail you can e-mail me(wabagric@gmail.com)
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by larrypourl(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Brother that Oyo/Ogbomoso road na real die. I do special prayers for my siblings when going/returning from school. Mad curves and just too narrow, I don't drive on that road.

timilehing:
Ondo/Ore road, Oyo/ogbomosho road. Come see curves of life!
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Alhaji1970: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
goodpath:
what about Ilorin-Jebba-Mokwa road?
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Have any of u travel from auchi to Benin before? U go fear fear.
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by abdelmaleeq(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
more @ lalasticlala

7) Kaduna-Abuja road:
Kaduna to abuja road Is nw fully maintained fr d past 5yrs
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by guvnor83: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
minosky:
You did not mention Ohafia/Arochuwu road
BROS I SERVED AT ARO! THAT ROAD WORST DIE
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by eyzeberg: 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
oyo - Ogbomosho road.
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Lebee4(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
more @ lalasticlala

7) Kaduna-Abuja road:

OP, before i assume you are lying, which of this picture is for Kaduna Abuja dual carriageway?

Furthermore, you dont mention Bad roads in Nigeria without including Kaduna - Birnin gwari - Mokwa-Ilorin road.
Formerly called Lagos rd.
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by shogz89: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
emperorgoke:
all the federal roads in cross river are trap of death, from ogoga to Bekwara-obudu-obanliku-boki-ikom, Ikom to ogoja down to calabar, I look forward to the day we will have govt in this country. Benin-ore road na express now ooo. Lagos - Ibadan is almost fixed, Abuja to kaduna don dey fix,,,,,,,,, update urslf
see guy bone all the pictures you are seeing about lagos Ibadan express way o, more than half of that road remain either untouched or rendered more useless than it once was because it was touched and abandoned
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by harmony101(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Try Uyo _ Calabar..
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by shogz89: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
charliboy654:
Have any of u travel from auchi to Benin before? U go fear fear.
that road na Road way them suppose use do the next need for Speed, dodging port holes like you are dodging bullet.. Especially that hill you will climb before gettin to uromi junction,, many lives and property don sink for that hole.. BUh you need to pass through ibilo, akoko akure axis and see what hell on earth.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by oieda: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
more @ lalasticlala

7) Kaduna-Abuja road:

Bros what sort of lie is this. That picture is not Kaduna - Abuja road. Seems you've never been to neither of the state's. I ply that road and you can drive through it without you vehicle getting in a serious pothole. Even Zaria - Kano is worse, Zaria - jos is far worse. Remove Kaduna - Abuja abeg
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by RotorMade: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
timilehing:
Ondo/Ore road, Oyo/ogbomosho road. Come see curves of life!

Dem Bleep up has Dem no put Oyo/ogbomosho road I swear
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Danyahaya: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
olaleye3230:
Please My Brother i need your advice i have 600k for a business plan in outskirt of Lagos am looking around osun state and Ekiti state but some of my friends advice me to travel out of the country Please What do i do and what good businesses can you guys suggests for me...
. Go for handset accessories.
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Ashabam(m): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
This your analysis is what year? Because lagos to ibadan this day is currently under smooth construction while Ore to Benin is a smooth express way.
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Deadlytruth(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
Without a return to genuine federalism these roads will remain like that or get worse as the unitary system we practice will only keep making funds available at the centre for the likes of Dasuki to steal. But with true federalism the centre will become dry and state Governments and Local Governments will shoulder the construction of roads and there'll be change.
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Danyahaya: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bern1992:
Thank God, I dont even have road in my state not to talk of a bad one angry
. Your case is special which state is that? I guess Abia.
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jackeeh:
Some times I wonder if this country is cursed!

It is;the selfish interest of political leader and killings of innocent souls!

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Where is owo road.
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Zenlife: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jackeeh:
Some times I wonder if this country is cursed!

Yes it is cursed and will continue to be, until Nigerians reclaim and worship their gods.
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by micfoley: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Guy, it's like you don't know the Ilorin Mokwa road. It should be number one
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by phemmyutd(m): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
People that are Claiming Lagos- Ibadan expressway is fixed can you tell us how many kilometers was fixed from the road. not even near kilometers of Lekki-Epe expressway don by fashola
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by FILEBE(m): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
LKO:

Shut dat stinky mouth of urs now before I do dat for u. Tell dat friend of urs to create his own topic, dis is certainly not d right place to ask dat question.

Simpleton. Should you not have politely told him to create his own topic. How did you feel when you made fun of him rather than correcting or answering him?

The problem with this generation is how we take so much strenght and stupid reasons to justify that wrong is right.
Re: 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
timilehing:
Play Nairabet. Put all your money on Arsenal to win League grin grin

abeg no mind the guy i qoute ooooo,

grin
timilehing:
Play Nairabet. Put all your money on Arsenal to win League grin grin

abeg no mind the guy i qoute ooooo,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) / Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality / A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.