Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? (3905 Views)

Yoruba E Ronu (A Must Read)! / If Yoruba E-rats Ask You Why You Want Biafra, Tell Them This....nnamdi Kanu / Enough Of This Igbo And Yoruba War On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? by Mack3N: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Na only for mouth,I mean loud mouth we dey hear them grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
When the Amorites and the Moabites came together in battle against the people of Israel, God laid an ambush for them, they slew one another until there was no one standing against the Israélites.
It's playing out b4 our eyes here in Nigeria.
Use ur tongue count ur teeth.

The igbos are the biblical israelites, God has started fighting their battle
Re: Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? by MrEverest(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
ekafine:
I am yet to get it! why are yoruba e-warriors calm and cold since the past 2 days the Hausa-fulanis have been pounding on them? Where are the likes of aresa, superstar2, dropshot, ekoile, passingshot, ngeneukwenu, orlandoOwoh, clerverly, modith, gbawe, etc.

Why are yorubas even the ones on nairaland so cowardly that none of them have come out to at least condemn this Hausa actions even if they can't threaten or give ultimatum. At least let them say something in retaliation, even if they can't come out in the open to say it.

Where is the Oba of Lagos when you need him to save his subjects? Is he still in Mecca or Medina for lesser Hajj?

Why are yorubas proving to us that truly they are slaves to the hausa fulani?

I repeat it again, Hausa cannot try this type of nonsense in Akwaibom.
My sister, honestly I'm short of words, I'm flaberghasted. In fact I'm ashamed on their behalf, their ego & integrity is crushed & cowardice is now synonimous with yoruba!!

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? by Omololu007(m): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
MrEverest:
My sister, honestly I'm short of words, I'm flaberghasted. In fact I'm ashamed on their behalf, their ego & integrity is crushed & cowardice is now synonimous with yoruba!!
**** why don't you go to mile-12 and see things for yourself,moreover I don't think they are still fighting sef
Re: Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
Its really sad to note that no yoruba elite has condenmed the mile 12 killings. they are all silent. if the igbos commit a little offence (like the deji of akure/eze ndigbo misunderstanding), you will hear all of them insulting and ridiculing the igbos. In a war against their own people, on yoruba land; they cant fight back. The truth be told, many yorubas innately accept the superiority of the hausa/fulani over them. But they will never admit that of the igbos, which they know is true.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? by ashjay001(m): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
ekafine:
I am yet to get it! why are yoruba e-warriors calm and cold since the past 2 days the Hausa-fulanis have been pounding on them? Where are the likes of aresa, superstar2, dropshot, ekoile, passingshot, ngeneukwenu, orlandoOwoh, clerverly, modith, gbawe, etc.

Why are yorubas even the ones on nairaland so cowardly that none of them have come out to at least condemn this Hausa actions even if they can't threaten or give ultimatum. At least let them say something in retaliation, even if they can't come out in the open to say it.

Where is the Oba of Lagos when you need him to save his subjects? Is he still in Mecca or Medina for lesser Hajj?

Why are yorubas proving to us that truly they are slaves to the hausa fulani?

I repeat it again, Hausa cannot try this type of nonsense in Akwaibom.

U want to use hate to generate frontpage? We tend to be civilised not barbarians(we've got some sha), so most are waiting to know who is actually to blame! We don't defend criminals and buffoons, because they claim to be our brothers!
Re: Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oba Lilwayne must shitting in his pants and too afraid to speak out against his masters even due his people were being slaughtered like chicken if na Igbo matter you will see them open their rotten teeth to talk trash

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? by jane0000(f): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
really, what a wonderful testimony! Pls they should try and resolve it o, if not anytime I pass there, I will be shouting,I am not yoruba o, I'm not yoruba o, ejor o ejor o ejor o. Mokin se omo yoruba o, omo awusa le mi o, ejor o,x2 am not yoruba o cheesy

Na joke I dey joke o grin
lol. Funny you.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? by jane0000(f): 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Psylas:
daughter of cowards living in cow's world,
lol. Tell that to your Lord"Ojukwu" who ran to Abidjan after leading ur ancestor to their untimely death. cheesy
Re: Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
Genocide going in Orile Lagos on yorubas by Hausa-Fulani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbR8J8YV4Qc
Re: Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? by BushidoBlue(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2016
jane0000:
lol. Tell that to your Lord"Ojukwu" who ran to Abidjan after leading ur ancestor to their untimely death. cheesy

Ojukwu is loong dead and buried...
But they are burning Yoruba owned houses in the No man's land them wan drown Igbo for...

You dey here dey rant... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya / Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos / Shocker! Kano Governor, Ganduje Caught Pants-down In Another Bribery Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.