Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram (42034 Views)

Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Donexy16(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
scary
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by madridguy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Operation Lafia Dole is really yielding fruitful result. God Bless NA

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
more

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
shocked Abeg, make NA feed dis people some food before killing them otherwise the 72 Virgins will vehemently deny them their right based on the ugliness of their faces...

Kudos to our brave men & women

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by IdomaLikita: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Okay, there's only on NA SF in the last pix..who are those guys in brown pants? (NSA? NNSBS, QRF?) just curious, cuz the mix is ecstatic!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by rottennaija(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2016
With the way the NA is going, I'm seriously thinking of joining them

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 06, 2016
NA #Power
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Demmocrats(m): 3:56am On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by rhymaster: 5:11am On Mar 06, 2016
IdomaLikita:
Okay, there's only on NA SF in the last pix..who are those guys in brown pants? (NSA? NNSBS, QRF?) just curious, cuz the mix is ecstatic!

I think it's a branch of the special forces for sure. Look at the first soldier and the last, they seem to be similarly kitted. In fact the third guy (not very visible) also appears to be similarly kitted, except one in regular army camo. They are most likely in pursuit of terrorists, notice their focus, not looking back. I am sure they've got some members of their unit watching their 180 degrees.

Pity to any terrorist, militant or secessionist that will come face to face with a serious government not the weakling Jonathan Ineffectual Bab....n, who with Dasuki, Secondus, Akpabio, Ekweremandu, etc stole Nigeria blind! For 16 years they did not protest because they were eating fat on Nigeria's yam but now, they are protesting? Well, every criminal shall be dealt with! Simple!

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by RichYoungNigga: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2016
Through i hate Buhari with passion and I've never seen any achievement in his tenure.
I must confess that he's making progress in fighting the Boko Haram.

You can't deny that Goodluck Jonathan bought those equipments used in fighting the boko haram because Buhari is yet to purchase a single bullet.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by kay29000(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2016
They have successfully crumbled Boko Haram. I give them 8 out of 10 rating so far. Look at how that Boko Haram member is crying...foolish guy...after killing innocent people.

20 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by tooman: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2016
no graphical pictures here .

I wanna C their eyes plucked

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Wealthyone: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2016
Nasiru Mina Llah - Victory is from God alone.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Deivid10(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by tigonana: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2016
Good job.
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by frinx: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2016
Great NA.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by cold(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2016
Hurrah!
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by dejavubobo1(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2016
all recovered is one ak47 & one Mch gun. this is far from the truth. so BH held u guys back from dakosa with this two inferior arsenals.. Lies Lies & more lies

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by sexaddict08(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2016
'Children of hate' _ food don land ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by shaddoww: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2016
I was hoping to see RPGs, armoured tank, anti aircrafts but I still give kudos to d guys in uniform though, dey are awake so dat we can sleep, only God can be reward dem.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by hollywater: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2016
See dat one face. U dey ow ur leg?u neva c anything yet.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by mdyusuff01: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2016
grin Dirty pigs claiming they are fighting for God they will never find peace in their lives!!!

Plz help my infiix hot 2 is discharging instead
of charging!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Okijajuju1(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2016
Dead pigs..

God Bless the Nigerian Army and grant them success as they battle the enemies of Nigeria in all corners of this nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Ajstyles01(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2016
say baba
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by allawizzow(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2016
So na this kind men dey chase our soldiers b4b4

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by shamecurls(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2016
God bless the NA
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by Consultville(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2016
Good
Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by ademega(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2016
we have won the war!

I know some people BP would increase by seen this statement.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram by tooman: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2016
Wealthyone:
Nasiru Mina Llah - Victory is from God alone.
to the NA nasru MinaLlah
plus FG fat-han mubeenan

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits The Collapse Scene, Checked On The Survivors At Hospital - Pics / Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) / 2023 #GEJisComing: Jonathan Is Running For Presidency Under APC - Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.