Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ (2332 Views)

Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian / Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP / El-rufai Is Nothing But A Coward And An Alcoholic- Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by Saint83(m): 12:45am On Mar 06, 2016
EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS
* In Kaduna you cannot preach without license
* Every preacher will have to go and get ONLY one year
license (renewable every year). That is, you must always
preach without an e :oxpired license or you risk 2 years
imprisonment.
* If you invite any external preacher (i.e. preacher outside
kaduna state), such a person must be licensed for the
duration of his/her stay and the body issuing the license has
the right to reject external preacher they feel is not qualify
to preach in Kaduna state.
* Every preacher who want to be licensed will appear before
a screening committee. If he/she scales through, he/she will
only be given licensed for one year.
* The law criminalizes the use of CDS, Flash Drive and other
communication gadgets except in religious building or inside
your house.
* That means, you will be arrested for listening to preaching
or religious music inside your cars or in any open place
except in your house or religious building.
* If you preach without license, you are guilty of offense
punishable with 2 years imprisonment or a fine of 200,000.
You can’t use microphone in your church after 8pm you are
guilty of offense punishable with 2 years’ imprisonment or a
fine of 200,000.
* Since all preaching must be done within a building, it
means public evangelism will be criminalized. Those who
preach early morning, known by some as morning cry and
preaching inside bus if arrested will be fined N200,000.
* This could also means, people will not be allowed to go
out for evangelism on streets or move with vehicles with
address systems to advertise their programs. Pls don't let's relent in our prayers , this man is an anti christ.

Dont just read and pass, pray against it.
Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 06, 2016
He is a midget with a midget brains and sickle cell mentality. Can't u see it from his actions that d dude is a socio-path? He depicts everything that is wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by Vision4God: 12:50am On Mar 06, 2016
Is ds for real shocked shocked
Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by chiefolododo(m): 1:01am On Mar 06, 2016
Before nko? There was a time he said JESUS is gay
Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by Delphi(m): 1:21am On Mar 06, 2016
Nothing lasts forever. That was the same fuss that sharia generated then, where is sharia now?. God knows how to fight his battle himself. He has promised us (St Peter) that the gate of hell shall never overcome his church. Worry not brethren.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by Standing5(m): 4:58am On Mar 06, 2016
That's freedom of association being challenged. I don't blame him. I blame the FG that give pocket money to governors. If he was busy inspecting sugar cane plantation there will be little time to start doing all these rubbish.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 5:09am On Mar 06, 2016
Only in Nigeria...New way of shutting Christians up.soon will be a law of what to preach,when,where and how its preached
Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:18am On Mar 06, 2016
This smallie gat to be stopped! anyhow.
He deserve to disappear! Whaaaaaaaat?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by chriskosherbal(m): 5:25am On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmmm na waoooo
Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by banki(m): 5:41am On Mar 06, 2016
chiefolododo:
Before nko? There was a time he said JESUS is gay

When did he ever say such?
Why are we christians so jelous and full of lies?
Are the laws targeted at only christians?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by wilcox(m): 5:45am On Mar 06, 2016
If this is true, then Nigeria is fully an Islamic country, because this is exactly what you see in a full Islamic country. This is not acceptable to us the Christians. CAN must raise their voice against this intended injustice against the Christians in a state like Kaduna even if it is maiduagry or sokoto.
This El. Rufia is playing with fire and I bet him, he will surely meet his expected end.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by Kellzcold: 6:12am On Mar 06, 2016
Lmao. And some people wanted him to take over from buhari as president. I pity our country...
Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:14am On Mar 06, 2016
OP, it's people like you that makes the Bible say people die because of lack of knowledge. The way you paint the whole thing makes it look as if it's targeted against christians only. To start with, the action of the Governor was informed by the clash between the Chief of Army Staff and an Islamic group in Zaria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by blackpanda: 6:37am On Mar 06, 2016
Very good. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the law. Everyone shld practice their religion within their own confines. How will u like it if members of ogboni or brotherhood of cross and star came to your house/street to preach Its high time every religion respect each other and stop disturbing others.

Besides, there is nowhere the law mentioned "christianity". Those complaining are only doing so because they feel guilty. You are free to practice any religion u like, as long as u keep it to yourself. Nigeria is not a xtian or muslim country, its a secular state!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by onatisi(m): 6:38am On Mar 06, 2016
As long as it applies to all religions . Anything that will ensure peace and progress is welcome
Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 06, 2016
banki:

Don't mind them joor. They can all go n die for all we care. Dis guys r big hypocrite I swear. Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by omaguibu(m): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2016
El-rufai El - rufai El- rufai how many times did I call you
Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2016
He is fulfilling his campaign promises that he made to AREWA YOUTHS

Some how I thank God that kwankwaso did not come out for presidential election,he could have done worse

That man should focus on the tax at hand

He promise to ban beggars

And free feeding for almajiri

For ur information I have switched off my alarm

Cus muslim now shout every 5:00am
Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by dammytosh: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
OP, it's people like you that makes the Bible say people die because of lack of knowledge. The way you paint the whole thing makes it look as if it's targeted against christians only. To start with, the action of the Governor was informed by the clash between the Chief of Army Staff and an Islamic group in Zaria.

Don't mind the eediots pretending to be eediots because of their eediotic hidden agenda.

The law is for all religion even though it was targeted at different muslim sects.

One preacher's teaching metamorphosed into Boko Haram.

If we had laws like this in place, It wont spread like cancer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by Owoloku1: 8:12am On Mar 06, 2016
I see nothing wrong if it applies to all religion..

All these people shouting freedom of association what about when your freedom is keeping me awake?

It'll also go a long way in ensuring peace and as I've typed earlier there's nothing wrong if it applies to all religions

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by eposho: 8:14am On Mar 06, 2016
Op shld just shut up and address better issue. The law was not targeted at xtian alone, so don't spread rumour here.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by Ruuhh(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2016
kudos your excellency, that's exactly what kaduna needs given her complex nature. incitement will reduce, irritation will reduce, hatred will reduce, sentiment will reduce,riots n crises will be alienated and business will grow, love will increase, education and development will improve as well as security. God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by AZeD1(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2016
When is Ambode replicating this law in Lagos?

The punishment should be 10 years in jail without an option of fine for those who use megaphones to preach on the street.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by DIKEnaWAR: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2016
Does this not apply to both Muslim and christian faith? Why are you making it look like it is targeted against christians only?

This is exactly what this country needs at this time. So many preachers, too many listeners. Leading the gullible astray.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by chiefolododo(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2016
Search it on Google ,you go see am
banki:

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by banki(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2016
chiefolododo:
Search it on Google ,you go see am

Show me where elrufai called Jesus gay if not shut up and rot in Hell

The bible warns about bearing false witness when you came here and said it you didn't quote google,
Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by chiefolododo(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2016
He said later that HE slept with Mary Magdalene , he didn't callHIM gay shs
banki:

Show me where elrufai called Jesus gay if not shut up and rot in Hell

The bible warns about bearing false witness when you came here and said it you didn't quote google,
Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by 1freshdude: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2016
This El Rufai guy is very sensible. Good one Mr Governor!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by Okanokan(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2016
Christian Association of Nigeria ( CAN) should as matter Urgency test the legality of that piece of religious law for it breaches Chapter 4 of the 1999 Constitution, UN Bill on Human Right and various other laws. Oritsejafor should talk, he still remains President of CAN and must say something, The Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) should be prepare for the test of our FAITH. JESUS IS LORD FOREVER!
Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by naijagobetter(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2016
God will surely start burning this man in hell here on earth first, if true kaduna christians are in real big trouble, this is what he promised the emirate council, Jesus Is Alive He Will Fight Our Battles

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ by eposho: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=naijagobetter post=43524958]God will surely start burning this man in hell here on earth first, if true kaduna christians are in real big trouble, this is what he promised the emirate council, Jesus Is Alive He Will Fight Our Battles [/quote
Good thing is Jesus will not rescind this law for a start because it affect that gentleman Muhammed aswell.
To the point at hand can u pin point exactly what is wrong with this brilliant law without being prejudice.
The next thing I await is a hefty tax on ALL religious activities in this country.
Now your turn.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Mocks APC After Rerun:'You've Federal Might & Army But We Have The People’ / What Happened To The Respect Of The Yorubas? / Vanguard Columnist Femi Aribisala Doesn’t Believe FG Recovered $9bn Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.