Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

(photo) Funny Letter From A Student To The Teacher. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (photo) Funny Letter From A Student To The Teacher. (2319 Views)

Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University / Hilarious: After A Poor Performance, And The Teacher Says You Need To "Sit Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Funny Letter From A Student To The Teacher. by exedus(m): 12:46am On Mar 06, 2016
I think the pics speaks for itself.
A friend of mine shared it to me via facebook.
Enjoy!!
Re: (photo) Funny Letter From A Student To The Teacher. by exedus(m): 12:55am On Mar 06, 2016
exedus:
I think the pics speaks for itself. A friend of mine shared it to me via facebook. Enjoy!!

Re: (photo) Funny Letter From A Student To The Teacher. by mahakurci010(m): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2016
students of last generation.
First to comment.
Re: (photo) Funny Letter From A Student To The Teacher. by okosodo: 1:43am On Mar 06, 2016
i don die
Re: (photo) Funny Letter From A Student To The Teacher. by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 06, 2016
Appreciate the student..... His kind is rare...
Re: (photo) Funny Letter From A Student To The Teacher. by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2016
Lol. Children of nowadays. if I'm the teacher ehn I no go enter that ever again
Re: (photo) Funny Letter From A Student To The Teacher. by YoBoyfwend(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2016
If the teacher catch am..... Na flog and faint cheesy cheesy
Re: (photo) Funny Letter From A Student To The Teacher. by sexychacha(f): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: (photo) Funny Letter From A Student To The Teacher. by voizofone: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
What the student has written affects 80% of our men and boys. It is not a sickness in any way but simply an issue of hygiene. Most of our men can never watch their mouth from week to week. They call it men's world and they never care. I used to wonder how an adult of at least 18 years can be comfortable eating and smiling with smelly mouth. Please stop the embarrassment and learn to watch your mouth on a daily basis on. Enough is enough.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Wesley University Ondo For 2016/2017 Academic Session / Jamb Reprint Live Thread / Business Centre, Plastic I.D Card & Online Registration Festac Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.