Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) (695 Views)

Do Everything Jesus Said? - Paul Ellis / What Does It Mean When Jesus Said 'it Is Finished' / Picture Speaks Also About What Jesus Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) by DeathStroke007(m): 8:24am On Mar 06, 2016
`Unworthy though I am to untie his hosen, I have received grace and mercy from God to see him.'Then answered the priest, with the governor and the king, saying: `Distress not thyself, O Jesus, holy one of God, because in our time shall not this sedition be any more, seeing that we will write to the sacred Roman senate in such wise that by imperial decree none shall any more call thee God or son of God.'Then said Jesus: `With your words I am not consoled, because where ye hope for light darknessshall come; but my consolation is in the coming of the messenger, who shall destroy every false opinion of me, and his faith shall spread and shall take hold of the whole world, for so hath God promised to Abraham our father. And that which giveth me consolation is that his faith shall have noend, but shall be kept inviolate by God.'
Re: What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) by DeathStroke007(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2016
The priest answered: `After the coming of the messenger of God shall other prophets come?'Jesus answered: `There shall not come after him true prophets sent by God, but there shall come a great number of false prophets, whereat I sorrow. For Satan shall raise them up by the just judgement of God, and they shall hide themselves under the pretext of my gospel.'Herod answered: `How is it a just judgement of God that such impious men should come?'Jesus answered: `It is just that he who will not believe in the truth to his salvation should believe in a lie to his damnation. Wherefore I say unto you, that the world hath ever despise the true prophets and loved the false, as can be seen in the time of Michaiah and Jeremiah. For every like loveth his like.'Then said the priest: `How shall the Messiah be called, and what sign shall reveal his coming?'Jesus answered: `The name of the Messiah is admirable, for God himself gave him the name whenhe had created his soul, and placed it in a celestial splendour. God said: "Wait Mohammed; for thy sake I will to create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make thee apresent, insomuch that whoso bless thee shall be blessed, and whoso shall curse thee shall be accursed. When I shall send thee into the world I shall send thee as my messenger of salvation, and thy word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail, but thy faith shall never fail." Mohammed is his blessed name.'Then the crowd lifted up their voices, saying: `O God, send us thy messenger: O Mohammed, come quickly for the salvation of the world!'
Re: What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) by DeathStroke007(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2016
Jesus went into the wilderness beyond Jordan with his disciples, and when the midday prayer was donehe sat down near to a palm-tree, and under the shadow of the palm-tree his disciples sat down. Then Jesus said: 'So secret is predestination, O brethren, that I say to you, truly, only to one man shall it be clearly known. He it is whom the nations look for, to whom the secrets of God are so clear that, when he comes into the world, blessed shall they be that shall listen to his words, because God shall overshadow them with his mercy even as this palm-tree overshadows us. Yes, even as this tree protects us from the burning heat of the sun, even so the mercy of God will protect from Satan them that believe in that man.'The disciples answered, "O Master, who shall that man be of whom you speak, who shall come into theworld?" Jesus answered with joy of heart: 'He is Muhammad;, Messenger of God, and when he comes into the world, even as the rain makes the earth to bear fruit when for a long time it has not rained, even so shall he be occasion of good works among men, through the abundant mercy which he shall bring. For he is a white cloud full of the mercyof God, which mercy God shall sprinkle upon the faithful like rain.'
Re: What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) by DeathStroke007(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2016
The messenger of God shall go to collect all the prophets, to whom he shall speak, praying them to go with him to pray God for the faithful. And every one shall excuse himself for fear; nor, as God liveth, would I go there, knowing what I know. Then God, seeing this, shall remind his messenger how he created all things for love of him, and so hisfear shall leave him, and he shall go nigh unto the throne with love and reverence, while the angels sing: "Blessed be thy holy name O God, our God."'And when he hath drawn nigh unto the throne, God shall open [his mind] unto his messenger, even as a friend unto a friend when for a long while theyhave not met. The first to speak shall be the messenger of God, who shall say: "I adore and lovethee, O my God, and with all my heart and soul I give thee thanks for that thou didst vouchsafe to create me to be thy servant, and madest all for loveof me, so that I might love thee for all things and inall things and above all things; therefore let all thy creatures praise thee, O my God." Then all things created by God shall say: "We give thee thanks, OLord, and bless thy holy name." Verily I say unto you, the demons and reprobates with Satan shall then weep so that more water shall flow from the eyes of one of them than is in the river of Jordan. Yet shall they not see God.'And God shall speak unto his messenger, saying:"Thou art welcome, O my faithful servant; thereforeask what thou wilt, for thou shalt obtain all." The messenger of God shall answer. "O Lord, I remember that when thou didst create me, thou saidst that thou hadst willed to make for love of methe world and paradise, and angels and men, that they might glorify thee by me thy servant. Therefore, Lord God, merciful and just. I pray thee that thou recollect thy promise made unto thy servant."
Re: What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) by DeathStroke007(m): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2016
'And God shall make answer even as a friend who jesteth with a friend, and shall say: "Hast thou witnesses of this, my friend Mohammed?" And with reverence he shall say: "Yes, Lord." Then God shall answer: "Go, call them, O Gabriel." The angelGabriel shall come to the messenger of God, and shall say: "Lord, who are thy witnesses?" The messenger of God shall answer: "They are Adam, Abraham, Ishmael, Moses, David, and Jesus son ofMary."'Then shall the angel depart, and he shall call the aforesaid witnesses, who with fear shall go thither.And when they are present God shall say unto them: "Remember ye that which my messenger affirmeth?" They shall reply: "What thing, O Lord?"God shall say: "That I have made all things for love of him, so that all things might praise me by him." Then every one of them shall answer: "There are with us three witnesses better than we are, O Lord." And God shall reply: "Who are these three witnesses?" Then Moses shall say: "The book that thou gavest to me is the first"; and David shall say: "The book that thou gavest to me is the second"; and he who speaketh to you shall say:"Lord, the whole world, deceived by Satan, said thatI was thy son and thy fellow, but the book that thougavest me said truly that I am thy servant; and that book confesseth that which thy messenger affirmeth." Then shall the messenger of God speak,and shall say: "Thus saith the book that thou gavest me, O Lord." And when the messenger of God hath saidthis, God shall speak, saying: "All that I have nowdone, I have done in order that every one should know how much I love thee." And when he hath thus spoken, God shall give unto his messenger a book, in which are written all the names of the electof God. Wherefore every creature shall do reverence to God, saying "To thee alone, O God, beglory and honour, because thou hast given us to thymessenger."
Re: What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2016
unfortunate tiere's nothing of such in the bible...
Re: What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) by DeathStroke007(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2016
unpredictedone:
unfortunate tiere's nothing of such in the bible...

Bible is written by unknown writters..

gospel of Barnabas is written by know. author
. Barnabas
Re: What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 06, 2016
Please man, stop being apologetic. Muhammed is a cheat to you innocent muslims. He practically has no witnesse(s) to support his claim. He forced his followers to believe him. My Lord and your Lord Jesus Christ made everything crystal clear for his disciples and everyone around.

One thing I am certain and sure of is that Jesus Christ will manifest himself to you one day that you will see you are in bondage of religion.

I pray Jesus to struck your harden heart and make it soft in Jesus name.

Those Islamic doctors who are now to Jesus did more than what you are doing but the day they see the light of Jesus they were not the same again, they are going by telling other muslims around the world to receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior.
Re: What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 06, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Bible is written by unknown writters..

gospel of Barnabas is written by know. author . Barnabas
wetin concern barnabas with your post? u ar yet to answer initial comment
Re: What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) by cckris: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2016
1. Jesus of Nazareth is the Word of God.
2. Jesus had no Arab-speaking disciples.
3. Jusus FULFILLED hundreds of prophecies concerning Him in the Old Testament.
4. Jesus is the MEDIATOR of the New Testament, promised in Jeremiah 31
Re: What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) by DeathStroke007(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2016
Barnabas is an apostle or follower of Jesus.. An eye witness to his account..
Re: What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) by asalimpo(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2016
tack your quote with the bible verses. Of course, you know there's no supporting bible verse.
Re: What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) by DeathStroke007(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2016
I quoted from gospel of Barnabas
Re: What Jesus Said About Muhammad (saw) by SantaDomino(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2016
Weed is seriously damaging ur medulla. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Breaks Out With Fresh Scent / Are Nigerian Christians The Biggest Frauds Ever? / When Was Satan And His Angels Cast Out Of Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.