Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

(PHOTO) . Which Nigerian Female Minister Can Do This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (PHOTO) . Which Nigerian Female Minister Can Do This? (1849 Views)

N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account / Why Blame Kachikwu ,when Buhari Is The Petroleum Minister- CAN / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTO) . Which Nigerian Female Minister Can Do This? by damton(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2016
This is the Sierra-Leonean Minister of Local Government and Rural Development, Diana Finda Konomanyi-Kabbah. Which female Minister in Nigeria can do this?

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) . Which Nigerian Female Minister Can Do This? by tsephanyah(f): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2016
iweala, I guess, she didn't like or trust all the nannies in ......which country is sierra lione anyway.
Re: (PHOTO) . Which Nigerian Female Minister Can Do This? by SomaliGuy7(m): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2016
Typical Bantu people grin grin

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) . Which Nigerian Female Minister Can Do This? by RZArecta(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2016
I could wife this lady again and if I was her boss, I wouldn't sack her. The baby didn't interfere with her job obviously and I can wager nothing serious was going on in the office that particular moment she brought her boy in.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) . Which Nigerian Female Minister Can Do This? by damton(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2016
tsephanyah:
iweala, I guess, she didn't like or trust all the nannies in ......which country is sierra lione anyway.
it's a country in West Africa and has its capital as Free town
Re: (PHOTO) . Which Nigerian Female Minister Can Do This? by tsephanyah(f): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2016
damton:
it's a country in West Africa and has its capital as Free town
thanks.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) . Which Nigerian Female Minister Can Do This? by DrayZee: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2016
If they do it, will it make their service to the country any better?
Making a fuss over something so irrelevant.
Re: (PHOTO) . Which Nigerian Female Minister Can Do This? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2016
tsephanyah:

You mean you haven't heard of Sierra Leone before? Too lazy to google it as well?
Re: (PHOTO) . Which Nigerian Female Minister Can Do This? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Its not even advisable for a working minister to do this.

people praising her now, mostly would be the ones to say that nigerian ministers are lazy if they found anyone doing same.
Re: (PHOTO) . Which Nigerian Female Minister Can Do This? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
You mean you haven't heard of Sierra Leone before? Too lazy to google it as well?

You, can you tell me where seychelles and sao tome is located in africa. you don't have to insult everybody for their lack of knowledge of something. non of us were actually made to know everything.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump: Let Biafrans Go! A Must Read!! / Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno / Kunle Olajide: We Will Sacked All The Yoruba Leaders That Shunned Ibadan Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.