Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

MICHO: I Don't Have Time For Nigeria Now - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MICHO: I Don't Have Time For Nigeria Now (501 Views)

5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend / I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours / Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MICHO: I Don't Have Time For Nigeria Now by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
The Nigeria Football Federation’s (NFF) reported underground moves to secure the services of Serbian tactician, Milutin ‘ Micho’ Sredojevic may have hit a brick wall as the Cranes of Uganda handler has stated emphatically that it is Uganda or nothing at the moment.
Sredojevic, 46, exclusively told www.footballlive.ng that in as much as he respects Nigeria as a great footballing nation, he is very much busy now with the Cranes of Uganda.
“I have great love and respect for Nigeria but I am at present very much busy with Uganda National Football team. We have a crucial assignment before us and I have no right to lose my full focus now”, he wrapped up.
Uganda currently tops Group D of the AFCON 2017 qualifiers with 6 points from 2 matches an have crucial double header games against 2nd placed Burkina Faso later this month.

http://footballlive.ng/footballnews/9ja-news/no-time-for-nigeria-now-micho/

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho And Manchester United Need Each Other Badly / UEFA Europa League Draws / Breaking: Neymar Might Move To Real Madrid To Meet Marcelo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.