Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

WEIRD: Woman Visit Friend 2-hours After Dying In An Accident - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WEIRD: Woman Visit Friend 2-hours After Dying In An Accident (1621 Views)

Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo / Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WEIRD: Woman Visit Friend 2-hours After Dying In An Accident by duketunde: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
OMG this is so SAD! As reported in the LEADERSHIP SUNDAY. A pregnant woman identified as Elo, who was crushed to death alongside her one-year-old son at Alaba Suru bus-stop, along the Lagos-Badagry expressway was reported to have visited and even ate at her friends place two hours after the incident.

An eyewitness, who spoke with LEADERSHIP Sunday, said a Lexus Sport Utility vehicle (SUV) reversing against traffic crushed Elo, and her son. The eyewitness also told reporters that the impact smashed Elo's head and the intestine of the baby gushed out, after a truck conveying a 40-feet container also rammed into the SUV from behind, damaging it.

A family friend of the victims, Odafe, disclosed that two hours after the accident, Elo and her son appeared where her (Elo’s) friend was selling ‘amala’ along Ojo Road, Ajegunle, and after eating the food, left the scene.

He said 10 minutes later, someone came to the ‘amala’ joint to announce the news of the tragedy which the amala seller did not believe until she went to the scene. Elo was said to be a fashion designer at Ojo Road but lived with her husband at Surulere. She was returning home when the accident occurred. Her elder sister was said to have delivered a baby girl yesterday but people concealed the bad news from her.
The case is being investigated by men of the Nigerian police force attached to the Layeni police station.
- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/03/weird-woman-visit-friend-2-hours-after.html#sthash.Kc3n9dnB.dpuf
Re: WEIRD: Woman Visit Friend 2-hours After Dying In An Accident by cammyjr(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
Very strange
Re: WEIRD: Woman Visit Friend 2-hours After Dying In An Accident by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Same happen to my landlady, when my neighbor brother killed on okene high way @night and the following mrng same man came in to Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WEIRD: Woman Visit Friend 2-hours After Dying In An Accident by duketunde: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Scary as it may sound, but it happens...just wondering how the people they appeared to feel after learning of their death..WEIRD WORLD we live in embarassed lipsrsealed
atarapa:
Same happen to my landlady, when my neighbor brother killed on okene high way @night and the following mrng same man came in to Lagos
Re: WEIRD: Woman Visit Friend 2-hours After Dying In An Accident by misreal(m): 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
duketunde:
OMG this is so SAD! As reported in the LEADERSHIP SUNDAY. A pregnant woman identified as Elo, who was crushed to death alongside her one-year-old son at Alaba Suru bus-stop, along the Lagos-Badagry expressway was reported to have visited and even ate at her friends place two hours after the incident.

An eyewitness, who spoke with LEADERSHIP Sunday, said a Lexus Sport Utility vehicle (SUV) reversing against traffic crushed Elo, and her son. The eyewitness also told reporters that the impact smashed Elo's head and the intestine of the baby gushed out, after a truck conveying a 40-feet container also rammed into the SUV from behind, damaging it.

A family friend of the victims, Odafe, disclosed that two hours after the accident, Elo and her son appeared where her (Elo’s) friend was selling ‘amala’ along Ojo Road, Ajegunle, and after eating the food, left the scene.

He said 10 minutes later, someone came to the ‘amala’ joint to announce the news of the tragedy which the amala seller did not believe until she went to the scene. Elo was said to be a fashion designer at Ojo Road but lived with her husband at Surulere. She was returning home when the accident occurred. Her elder sister was said to have delivered a baby girl yesterday but people concealed the bad news from her.
The case is being investigated by men of the Nigerian police force attached to the Layeni police station.
- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/03/weird-woman-visit-friend-2-hours-after.html#sthash.Kc3n9dnB.dpuf
men of police want investigate spiritual matter...haaaaahahahahahaahah......if i hear
Re: WEIRD: Woman Visit Friend 2-hours After Dying In An Accident by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Do spirits eat
Re: WEIRD: Woman Visit Friend 2-hours After Dying In An Accident by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
While we were crying that fateful monday morning beside his corpse Many years ago when my caring uncle passed away in his sleep, report and proof showed that he went to d office where he worked to submit his resignation letter reason being that he was embarking on an impromptu long trip also tipped d security guy money. Then We became very scared
Re: WEIRD: Woman Visit Friend 2-hours After Dying In An Accident by duketunde: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
This uncle own gidigan...omo d kain 1x400 metre senior boys wey i go run comot that house ehn...buh wetin dey coz d thing self #WeirdWorld
PapiDShipCapt:
While we were crying that fateful monday morning beside his corpse Many years ago when my caring uncle passed away in his sleep, report and proof showed that he went to d office where he worked to submit his resignation letter reason being that he was embarking on an impromptu long trip also tipped d security guy money. Then We became very scared
Re: WEIRD: Woman Visit Friend 2-hours After Dying In An Accident by nikkyshyne(f): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Weird
Re: WEIRD: Woman Visit Friend 2-hours After Dying In An Accident by Acidosis(m): 7:27am On Mar 07, 2016
It happens.

(1) (Reply)

Hey! Don't die in silence please? There's HELP HERE NOW! / Church And Pregnancy / I Have A Sour Relationship With My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.